Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Sex Symbol

Picking up the glass and swirling it around she took a hearty sip before swallowing it. The burn was not as harsh as some other drinks she had. Picking up the vodka and chugging it before slamming back the scotch. Setting both empty glasses down a voice broke her thought process. It was a female from earlier and by the judge of things after male attention.

Snickering at the glance she gaze her male bartender she his the smile behind her hand. The liquor making her mind slightly fuzzy. But not too much yo make her feel like a few nights and crash on someone's bed again.
Whether he meant to be or not, Stykes was having a bit of trouble keeping his jealousy in check. He didn't quite care who was a prince of what, whether elven, human, fae, it was all the same to him. No one should rule over anyone. It seemed Saria's constant nagging had taken a toll on him though, he chose to keep his mouth shut in regard to the elven prince. An idea did cross his mind, though. Now that they had a cook perhaps fortune would be kind enough to let him sneak off with Veronica.
"You don't have to be so accomodating, Veronica"
He stated dryly, he had a large problem with authority figures. Ones title should never garner them respect or lordship over others.
"He did ask to be treated as a 'normal' customer"
The tone in his sentence a bit sarcastic. It was impossible for him, as well as most people, to treat someone normal after revealing a title like that.

(( not everyone, just saria and truth =p ))

Beloved Sex Symbol

A dark brow rose up when hearing the contempt in his voice. Was he a bit jealous that the girl... Veronica? Yes veronica was her name flirting with another. A giggle left her lips before she could stop it. Honestly it was funny in her eyes; why get so flustered over simple sex? Her logic had held strong for many years now. If one does not commit to another then there is no reason for petty emotions. It was how she saw things, untill someone was brave enough to claim her heart she would do as she pleased.

Casting eyes to the elven prince her head nodded in respect rather he wanted it or not. It was custom to acknowledge those of noble birth. And fae were a stickler for traditions; who was she to not honor that. Standing up from the bar stool she moved towards another part of the bar area before pulling herself on to the counter. Sure there was perfectly good chairs to rest on but this girl rather sit on the counter any day.
(Dunno if we're to skip to the next day or keep on with this one.)

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
(( Owo I'm up for whatever you guys want to do. ))

Beloved Sex Symbol

Ralic gripped the back door with one of his large claws, shifting back into a human form as he twisted the handle. It was nice that he didn't have to worry about being naked when he shifted, otherwise he'd have an issue with streaking. As he stepped into the manor, he could hear voices. The place seemed to be alive again. He made his way through the kitchen, scents of food recently made filling his nose. His stomach growled. He wandered to the fridge, rummaging for whatever he could eat cold and made himself a plate of food. He came back out to the bar area, taking in the people though he avoided looking at Saria. He was still annoyed. Leave it to her to take something that should be positive and turn it into a negative. Instead, he moved towards the opposite side of the bar. The side that Ania had perched on. "Is it okay if I eat over here for a while?" he asked before realizing she had never seen him before and she looked apprehensive. "Sorry for not introducing myself. I'm Ralic. A friend of Saria and Stykes and I'm terribly hungry," he introduced with a slight, hesitant smile.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Ania jumped slightly at the sound of new voice, she was so lost in her own thoughts that she didn't notice him. "Names Ania . nice to met you! Go ahead and eat" she told him with a chipper tone that made her seem younger then before. Maybe it had to do with not worrying anymore about being hunted down and what not.

"This place sure has an odd vibe to it, ys know like drawing people to it that don't have a home." She stated off handily not really paying much attention to what she was saying
Ralic's smile became genuine as she permitted him to remain there. He immediately started eating, though he was polite about it. He used silverware and he monitored how much he put in his mouth so he could make conversation. "It certainly has seemed to bring in a lot of new people," he replied as he looked around, forcing his eyes from focusing on the man who seemed to be chatting Saria up. She had been years without seeing herself as married. Perhaps it'd still ring true and he had no right to act in anger if she felt it should remain so, though it didn't stop him from being jealous. "It's a great place for those for the lost and wandering. I was lost and I have found home here yet again, at least as for right now. What brought you here?" he asked before putting another morsel of food in his mouth.

Thieving Rogue

Saria glanced at Veronica as she spoke and sort of forced a small smile. She could tell Veronica's type by the way she spoke and the way she acted. Much like a succubus. This wasn't behavior she exactly condoned. Call her a prude, but old Saria tried to not have an establishment surrounded by no-strings sex. Hearing that Veronica was part elf didn't help much either.

"That's very interesting", Saria responded to the story of being part elf. Veronica's behavior towards the prince was making her a bit uncomfortable and it was showing.

But then she heard Ralic enter and immediately got on edge. Her eyes darted over to him interacting with Ania. Obviously he was real. And now it seemed he was mad at her. What the hell was he mad about? For abandoning her for 7 years? Like that was really her fault.

Beloved Sex Symbol

"I had gotten lost and seperated from my brother at the time and wandered in here. And had met everyone and started to enjoy my stay. Then he found me and I knew that my time would be up and traveling once more. But I don't want to leave yet I'm tired of running from my homeland and from my father.So bane dedecided it was safe enough here to leave me for a while. Looks like the stipulation was that I had to be my actual self. We are fae; from the unseelie court. My brother was suppose to inherite a certain gift from my mothers blood line and well being twins I received it. Father didn't like that too much. " stopping short a blush of embarrassment dusted her cheeks well she didn't mean to go that far into detail.
(( i'll be on later tonight so go ahead and skip by me, also HI KIKI =D ))
Ralic listened quietly as he continued to fill his stomach. He could tell she was fae by smell alone. Even a glamor could never really mask it but without it, he really didn't need an explanation but he politely received it. His tail twitched every thirty seconds or so as he felt uncomfortable. It was awkward after just kind of bailing on Saria but her actions were less than satisfactory in his mind so it would just have to be worked out later, in a more private setting.

He smiled warmly as she finished. "Well I can assure you, you've find a safe place here. Saria would never let anyone harm her patrons without a damn good reason." He took a moment to glance at her. It wad difficult for him to remain mad but he's certainly try. "why does it make your father so angry to have an ability? or am I missing something? I have a habit of doing that..." He trailed off, half expecting a rebuttal from Saria.
(Allo!! (= )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces