Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Sex Symbol

"Sure" stepping further in to the kitchen and over to the stove taking up what she had left off. "What is it that you are making anyways?" The smell that entered her nose was pleasent but misplaced. As if the sensory organ knew what it was but couldn't name it and struggled to recall where it originated from. But that didn't bother Ania in the least as long as it tasted yummy she was game for it.

Jumping at the sound of a child like scream that resonated with in the building the only thought that xmcame to mind was one child. Penny! "Penny?"
she hollered for the child not knowing what to really do it didn't sound like a death scream. No Ania knee that it just sounded like something scared the crap out of her.
Stykes starred on at the women as she spoke, jade eyes continuing to look her over. Her demeanor seemed forced, and the way in which she flaunted herself more of a skill than of necessity. She had been in situations like this before, but Stykes couldn't help but still want her. As she touched his arm, though sweet, he found himself sinking into his scarf. His eyes narrowed as they met the woman's. Her comment, though very enticing, actually made him sorry for her instead. He took a deep breath as though apologizing to himself for passing up such an opportunity, before putting his arm in an invitation for her to walk with him.
"Three days, eh?"
His brow quirked, more of a statement than a question
"Well I'd love to give, this, a try"
With his pause mid sentence he looked over her body, how she might take the comment wasn't a concern. He had never been one to pass up letting a beautiful woman know that she was. He quickly continued
"But lets get you some food first, hm? Sounds like someones getting something ready in the kitchen"
He turned his head, motioning towards the bar area to his left before giving her a faint smile, partially hidden by his scarf.

Thieving Rogue

Saria's mind was a rollercoaster. What was going on?

She dismissed the comments Ralic made as she trained herself to do. Listening to hallucinations too many times in the past brought her a great deal of bad luck. Even the taunts, asking her to test how real he was, were familiar comments. Because she knew Ralic on a deep level, she even hallucinated the depth of his character.

But what was different was the kiss.

Can you kiss an hallucination? She did rest her head upon his chest just moments ago, and that never struck her as him suddenly being real. But something about that kiss - the passion, the emotion to it - was almost kind of... real.

This was too much to process.

While she returned the kiss as it was taking place, her expression was empty as Ralic pulled away. Partly because she didn't know how to react, partly because her brain was entering into 'disregard everything' defense cycle. For a moment her gaze flitted between Ralic's eyes, as she tried with all her might to process the fact that he was there.

But she couldn't. Her mind was not strong enough. Too many years of wandering, escaping, drinking, and spiraling led her to a mentally unstable place. Being alone in her room she was a wreck, but especially with people of importance popping back into her life at random? It was overload.

Her ears twitched as she heard Penny's faint scream outside. But her face still showed no emotion. Perhaps that was the true indicator of her state; being unmoved by the cry of a child. Without a word she slowly slid to the floor, back against her door, staring straight ahead.

Her mind had officially shut down.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jorildyn Krystal

Prince of the Krystal kingom

User Image
Three horses walked the path in unison, their riders were cloaked men who kept their hoods up. The two on the outside were cloaked in black, the middle one wearing a dark green cloak. The only thing that could be seen of him were the markings at his chin, and face which seemed to illuminate softly. The middle rider stopped shy of the steps which lead to the door of the manor, dismounting his horse to hand the reins to the man who rode up enough to take them. He nodded towards the forest and walked up the steps to go inside. The cloaked man closed the door silently behind him and made his way towards the bar to take a stool in the middle. By then, the lights were bright enough inside of the manor to conceal the illuminating marks which covered his entire body, had it been seen. Jorildyn proceeded to be patient as he waited for some service.
Ralic's smile quickly faded as it was becoming clear that she was far too gone fire her to comprehend anything right now. He backed away slowly, a frown slowly pulling at his lips as he studied her. He wanted to comfort her. He could finally wrap his arms around her and rock her gently but his better judgment told him that it would bring no solace. "I'm sorry," he murmured as he lowered himself to the ground.

He too looked towards the window when he heard the girl scream but he couldn't move. Rather, he didn't want to. Perhaps he should though. Maybe she needed to be alone. However, he knew how well she did. Being alone put her in her present state. He sighed, sitting in silence for a few moments more. "I'm going to go downstairs. Call me and I'll be right by your side. I promise I'm not going anywhere." He assured before standing. He took a step towards a shadow though he hesitated. His jaw clenched, a fear paralyzing him. "Or maybe I'll stay here till I'm fully myself," he murmured to himself as he sat down again.
(sorry one truth. I'd bring ralic down but my time is limited presently)

Lavish Ladykiller

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║ νєяσиι¢α ║▌║▌║█│▌

Veronica leaned against him, resisting the urge to collapse in his arms. He smelled nice, regardless of his appearance. At least this one seems nice, she thought sadly. But food sounded amazing. She couldn't fall asleep yet. But that would just mean he would want more from her. She smelled the aroma of vegetables and it made her mouth water. "A dinner sounds nice," she said. Now she had someone helping her, she had more energy in her personality. "Would you be joining me? I know I said I need food and sleep, but a girl needs company too ya know." She smiled at him, more suggestively than sadly this time. Even if he didn't ask anything of her, she knew deep down what he wanted. It was what every man wanted. And the least she could do in return for free food and a bed was give him exactly what he wasn't asking for. She leaned in more and her mouth was close to his ear. Now her voice changed from damsel in distress, to its usual deep sensuality. "But you know, you don't have to buy me dinner first. I'm not that kind of girl," she whispered. As they entered the dining area, she looked longingly at the bar. She spotted a man who seemed to keep his face hidden and it worried her. She shifted her gaze to him and made sure to watch for his face as they passed. When she saw it, she relaxed and leaned against the kind man again. It was no one she knew, thankfully.

{{edited}}

x o x o
sex is a part of nature.
i go along with nature.

x o x o

Thieving Rogue

((I'm presently insane so I can't respond, but I'm loving the signature One Truth :3 ))

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
(Thank you. Please, take your time. I would like to become a regular in here once the posting is more consistent. It's good to see people who love the true doctrine of Christ as I do.)

Beloved Sex Symbol

Ania stood in the kitchen for a few moments longer before excusing herself to check on her twin for a moment. Walking out of the kitchen and noting the female that had came in and one male she had actually slept with and not sexually for once. But there was another at the bar that sent the hair on the back of her neck to stand on end. Not in w negative way but still it caused her blue orbs to linger on the figure for a moment it two longer then socially acceptable.

"Bane, did you bring the bag in or is it tied to some tree for an ungodly reason." Bane just opened his eyes to a half slit and nodded towards his left. A bag lay beside him that seemed to honestly appear out of thin air. But it didn't no it had been on his person for some time now. Ania rolled her blue orbs at him before moving towards it. A shower and s change of clothing seemed to be in order. It had felt like ages since she was able to actually relax and enjoy one.

Shifting through the sac and taking out what was needed and heading up the stairs to an empty room. Once locked inside she allowed her glamour to drop. Her alabaster skin seemed to glow with its own light; eyes taking on a quality to make jems envy of it. Hair grew a few inches becoming more silky in texture something meet humans didn't have. No Ania and Bane were fae not human as they tried to appear.

Why hide away from there own kind was something buried deep down. A secret they wished to keep for the time being; but with her little ripple of power that was unleashed she doubt it would stay quiet for long. Bane sat for a moment till he felt a small ripple, eyes shot to the ceiling and glared at it for a moment. Muttering faintly to himself about woman and what not.
Stykes shook his head, stiffling a small laugh as the pair entered the bar and dining area. It was no wonder he had missed the hooded figure walk right past them, who wouldn't with this vixen whispering her advances in his ear. He still was unsure who exactly was in the back kitchen area but by the sound he was quite positive food was being prepared. As he noticed the hooded figure he gave an apologeic nod in his direction, walking the woman to stool and offering her a seat before making his way behind the counter to serve.
"Names Stykes"
He stated warmly, paying closer attention to the woman than the male.
"What can I get you both?"
He spoke slowly, with purpose. He hadn't worn the visage of serving anyone in a long time, and it was clear things in the manor were picking up. He felt rather confident about his choice in returning to the manor

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jorildyn Krystal

User Image
The prince smirked as he saw the man pass him, a laugh being held in the back of his throat. Jorildyn understood the man's reason for serving the lady first. He himself had left his kingdom for the reason of finding his future queen. His brother would never allow him to rule the southern land without a queen. The elf looked at the woman and back to the man once more before deciding to speak his order. "I will have a green ale please. Make it a pint." The cloaked figure said with a smile in his voice before fishing out a gold coin from the satchel which sat on his hip opposite his sword, placing it on the counter.
"Pint uh green ale, you got it"
As he spoke his words he gave a half hearted point in the mans direction, letting his hand fall on the coin he had left on the counter, retracting it quickly as he began to rummage through the various alchohols under the counters. Blasted Saria and her organizational method made absolutely no sense to him. It took him quite a while but he finally located her ale tap, and a pint glass, which he filled to the brim, just enough to barely let the foam peek over the edges. He returned to his position and placed the drink in front of the man. Posing a single question to him
"Elf eh? Don't get too many of your kind through here"
His comment was rather presumptuous, but based on the mans ears and markings he figured that or some other strange fae creature. He knew through Saria that they were in fact, quite far from elven lands. Not that he had any personal knowledge of the Elven lands location

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jorildyn Krystal

User Image
Joridlyn watched the man as he went to fill his order, bringing it to him in a quick manner which he was most appreciative of. "Thank you. And yes, I am an elf. But please keep that to yourself seeing as I am a specific type of elf." The prince stated as he pulled a gold coin from the satchel on his hip opposite his sword. He held it out to the man to give it to him before he would quickly retract his hand to keep the marks on his arm hidden. The marks on his chin and neck could appear as scars, but not if they went in swirls across his whole body.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"A big 'ol bowl 'o Oden, some ramen, sashimi, and gyoza." She said, slicing a few clean strips of mackerel and tuna before returning her attention to the cleaning of the rice.

Yuni's ears perked up and swiveled attentively at the sound of a shrill shriek, looking up from the bowl of rice for a moment. Sounds like something got someone. Ania didn't seem too alarm, though she did scream a name. Or was that a currency? Eh... The Nekojin's cash language was gold, bronze, and silver. And lopped off heads, in some cases. The other girl excused herself, and Yuni was left alone in the kitchen with the Heartless. There were more people outside of the kitchen, and that left her questioning if she was making enough...

"Ah, well... One 'o ya wanna take the pans?"

A couple of the shadowy creatures scuttled up to the task, pushing over a tall stool to stand on. Soon, the oden and ramen were in their pots to stay warm. One Heartless was mixing up the filling to the gyoza, and Yuni was just about done the sashimi.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff