Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Spirit

~Yunami Shimizu~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Ah no thank you, I don't smoke. Excuse me." After excusing herself, Yunami got up and went to the bath house. After washing off, she went to her room and changed into a nightshirt and shorts. Sighing in relief, Yunami fell on her bed and hugged her stuffed bunny, Ume-chan.

Interstellar Traveler

User Image Spike Spiegel

● Current Location:
Inn - Front door.
● Current Objective: Food.
● Status: Perplexed.
Theme

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

A low rumble gradually nudged Spike’s senses back to consciousness, a stark reminder he had not eaten a thing since yesterday as he reluctantly opened his eyes in response; now realising he had taken an unintentional nap, Spike still made little effort to persuade his limbs to move as his mind slowly came back into focus. He was wasting the day and it was not as though he had nothing productive to do, especially since he had a deadline on hunting down the target set by the local brewery owner. Moving his arms from behind his head, Spike gave a slow yawn and stretch before slowly sitting up and getting to his feet, pausing to stand in the grass for a moment as he shifted his gaze to the inn. Recalling the unfamiliar voices within the inn earlier, Spike set a lazy pace and his hands found their way back into his pockets as he sauntered back through the greenery towards the building. Eyes downcast more through laziness than any specific mood, Spike looked over some of the plants with passing interest as he progressed; Ryuu was right, the garden did seem in good shape in spite of the partygoers the previous day.

Now looking upward as he approached the stone steps leading to the entrance, Spike calmly continued up the steps at a steady pace, his eyes on the door ahead when he noticed movement in the corner of his field of vision. Spike paused and turned his head when his gaze settled on the railing that followed along the walkway to the entrance of the inn, but it was the green-yellow being seated upon it that caught his attention. No bigger than a squirrel, the creature resembled a turtle, if the shell on its back was any indication, although its gangly limbs were more like that of a frog as it swung its legs back and forth from its seated position on the railing. The strange indentation on the top of its head seemed to be filled with water and its beak-like face almost like that of a crow seemed to have a malevolent expression as it clicked its beak periodically, beady eyes fixed on Spike.

“Mizuakari warns, leave Nigorimizu dono alone or face dire consequensss.”
User Image
Hearing the small creature speak in a high-pitched hissing tone was almost as funny as it was unsettling, Spike was completely motionless with an expression of complete surprise and confusion as the creature hopped backwards from the railing. At this Spike briskly moved forward to peer over the railing, only to find the creature was gone. The small creature was clearly a kappa, but having little knowledge of such things, Spike had no idea what to make of it, nor the meaning of its words.

“O-kay? “

Shaking his head with a perplexed expression, Spike shrugged as he continued on toward the entrance, glancing back one last time before he entered the inn.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC: 'Evening all. wink
Finally got around to getting my backside out of the garden and updating my post style as well. -Thumbs-up-

Bashful Partier

5,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Mirajane Strauss

User Image

Mirajane walked into the kitchen to make some Plum Rice Balls for all the staff. She expertly rolled them into triangles, placing the plum in a indention on the rice ball before putting the seaweed on them and setting them on a tray, making a kettle of tea. She walked out holding the tray before running up to Spike. Want a rice ball? She asked, a sweet smile on her face.

Interstellar Traveler

User Image Spike Spiegel

● Current Location:
Inn - Entry hall.
● Status: Perplexed.
Theme

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

User ImageWhilst in the process of removing his shoes, Spike paused and slowly looked up upon hearing footsteps approaching. Spotting a girl with silvery white hair running across the hall toward him, Spike's eyebrows raised somewhat as he lowered his second shoe to the floor before straightening once again.

"Yeah, sounds good to me; thanks."

Seeing the tray the girl was carrying being extended toward him, Spike gratefully lifted one of the rice balls from the surface, his eyes fixed on the smiling girl in curiosity.

"I don't think I've seen you around here before, are you new to this place?"

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC: EDIT

Omnipresent Noob

Nolan

User Image

" Doesn't it? " he smiled as he got a flashback back to his days of fighting the paranormal with his friends. It was all they were talented for when it came to making money. " Yeah my friend Merrick would always call it that. He was a crazy guy. Dead actually. A male banshee in line for Grims job. There was Mae too. She even made my head turn." Nolan let out a whistle. " A succubus with a bad attitude and two very big guns. Very helpful in a fight and as much as she said she hated us, she sure did hang out alot. Its because of drinking games with her, I can drink so much now."
Nolan let out a sigh. He almost missed those days. Always almost killed and to have one of them save his a** in the nick of time. " I tell you I almost miss the adventure. probably why I'm always wandering around.
He put the tube to his lips and took a great big hit and held it for about a minute before blowing the plume straight up in the air.

( I like your new format spike. I've barely been able to make this one)

Interesting Lover

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Out Of Chocolate:
Wow, I love the new layout Spike!
Stopping in just to see how everythings going.
May be able to post one thing, but that may be all.
Moving has been killing me, and the house no longer looks the same.
A very scary change, but yet I'm thrilled to be moving somewhere different! ^-^
Tomorrow I have a few other things to do, but I shall be back by Friday.
Hopefully you won't be busy then, Spiegel-kun? ^.~

Interstellar Traveler

OOC: Thanks Nolan, I'd be happy to give you some pointers and resources on how to add to yours if you like; good to see you by the way.

Hey Ryuu, thanks to you as well! I'm really glad everything has been going okay, even if it has been daunting for you, moving house is exciting and I'm sure you'll be all settled soon enough.
Me? Busy? Nah, I can make time for you. wink

Interesting Lover

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Ryuu
The Mistress's Younger Sister
The Inn Gardener

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Image

x x x↙↙ xxxxxxxxxxxxxx made by rinoa
m o o d ( » shy/happy ) x x x l i s t e n i n g ( » 異郷の風 ) x x x w e a r i n g ( » This ) x x xl i k i n g ( » possibly someone... )

A small sweat trickled down the young woman's forehead as she wiped her hands on her dark brown robe, which was very torn and what not. As her dark eyes scanned the garden, which she had been working on, a soft grumble came from below. Placing her hand on her stomach, Ryuu glanced down with a soft chuckle. She had realized that she had not ate yet, including breakfast which was said to be one of the most important meals of the day. " Well, I guess I should take a brake. " Ryuu said. Leaning to the side, she dipped her hands in the cool pond, cleaning the dirt from herself. After drying her hands, she grasped the small band that held her hair in a bun, pulling it gently as it fell to her shoulders. It looked as if her hair had just been done tending to, for it was soft with no bumps. Standing, She began untying the small belt that held her robe closed.

Smiling with satisfication, the robe slipped off Ryuu's slender body to reveal what she had worm earlier that day; a black kimono which was complimented with beautiful pink flowers. Giving a small glance and what she had accomplished durning her time out, her stomach gave another small growl. Ryuu could not help but giggle as she gave a nod of approval towards her work. Turning, she had already reached the Inn's entrance, and was slipping off her geta sandals when a young woman came running by her. Following that was the scent of plum rice balls filling her nose. She stood in her place for a moment as she inhaled the fabulous smell it produced, before making her way towards the room in which the new cook had disappeared into. From inside, the voice of Spiegel-kun filled her ears, a small pink tinting her cheeks. Shaking off the blush with a wide smile, Ryuu slipped into the room. " Hello there... " Ryuu would say, bowing before the two before taking a seat opposite of Spike.

Out Of Chocolate:
Hehe, well then we may have to make plans for Friday, hehe. <3<3

Omnipresent Noob

( you too man. And some pointers would be very helpful. I'm lucky I got the text to the side of the pic instead of underneath lol. )

Bashful Partier

5,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Mirajane Strauss

User Image

She smiled at him cutely. I'm Mirajane but call me Mira. I'm the new cook! What's your name? She asked curiously.

Interstellar Traveler

User Image Spike Spiegel

● Current Location: Inn - Sitting room.
● Status: Amused.
Theme

Seeing the girl respond brightly, Spike blinked, slightly surprised by her enthusiasm; she certainly had cute appeal nailed.

"Spike, Spike Spiegel. So, you're a cook, huh? This looks great, I look forward to seeing more of this; anyway, I'm off to find myself some trouble, catch you later."

Spike raised the riceball with a smile and waved it slightly with a wink before walking on through the hall. Reaching the sitting room, Spike paused to peer inside as he took a bite of the riceball in his hand; spotting both the Mistress and Nolan already seated and tending to the hookah, a slight smirk emerged on his face as he proceeded into the room with a wave from his free hand.

”Hey guys, how’s it going?”

Deciding now was a good time to be sociable and to get updated on the new faces at the inn, Spike’s gaze settled on the table and he promptly walked on toward it, seating himself on one of the cushions and slouching casually, his eyes settling on Nolan as he finished his sentence speaking to the Mistress and expelled a large plume of smoke.

”Nolan, that hangover cure of yours really works; I’m sorry I doubted you...but ketchup as a flavour enhancer just doesn’t add to the appeal, it’s gotta be said.”
User Image
Smirking slightly, Spike shook his head before he scanned the room, seeing the silver-haired girl Mirajane still moving about with the aim of tidying and offering what food she had prepared, Spike settled back to relax when he heard movement at the door. His attention shifting to the room entrance, Spike spotted Ryuu approaching, still looking pristine as always, if perhaps a little tired as she approached with an elegant manner to her step, much like the Mistress as she seated herself opposite with a calm bow and greeting.

”Hey, I was wondering if you might stop back here; you didn’t track down anything else to eat either, right?”

Upon seeing Ryuu’s slightly flushed cheeks, particularly at the grumble of her stomach, Spike’s smile increased, as he observed her from across the table.

OOC: Hmmm, I have some ideas in mind, but we'll see how things play out first Ryuu. wink

No sweat, I can give you some links for useful content if you want and if you throw some pics you'd like modified in my direction I can see about combining or editing them for you Nolan.

Sorry to walk off on you Mirajane, I'll edit up my last post again.

Bashful Partier

5,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Mirajane Strauss

User Image

Bye then! She chirped, waving goodbye. She frantically ran about, handing out rice balls before finally getting to Ryuu. Want a rice ball? She asked the older female, before handing one to the Mistress with a smile. She loved making people happy.

Interstellar Traveler

OOC: Sorry guys I'm in dire need of some sleep and need to get going, but I'll be back tomorrow! wink

Bashful Partier

5,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
OOC: Same as Spike. It's 11:00 where I am! See you tomarrow everyone!

Omnipresent Noob

Nolan

User Image

" Ah hey Spiky" he said blowing a bunch of smoke in his direction accidentally. " We're just sitting around talking trash aint we Mistress" he grinned and whipped out his leather bag of ingredients. " well its just gotta be said that you should really try the stuff without it. Trust me you will wish you had that stuff to take the taste outta your mouth." Nolan dared him. He wished Spike would try it just to get a laugh.
He took another hit from the hose " Someones got rice balls? poor rice" he laughed his maniacal laugh. " hand one over this way hon...and another cup of tea would be nice" He needed the tea and he was drinking an unusual amount. Anything to stop himself from touching his flask as that was usually the only liquid to go in him.

( yeah that would be cool. A better format idea would give me the drive to draw him)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff