Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why the heck are you here of all places??

I was hoping the dorms would come back to life again. 0.21138211382114 21.1% [ 26 ]
This place gives me a tiny, nostalgic feeling for some reason. 0.29268292682927 29.3% [ 36 ]
I felt like paying homage to this tiny corner of the world. 0.089430894308943 8.9% [ 11 ]
I was just ninja-ing around...and now I'm gone! 0.17886178861789 17.9% [ 22 ]
Hand over the gold. 0.22764227642276 22.8% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 123 ]

Loyal Gaian

(( -nuzzles Densho's head with her own- yesh. I was wondering when you'd come back. ))
xXMika_HanaXx
I AM THE RAPTURE
xXMika_HanaXx
" Oh yeah the hotsprings are here. My mother used to talk about this place all the time. " Mika giggled softly and followed suit . the towel barely covering her assets and her tail wagging wildly.

Persephone blushed on the behalf of Mika. "Darling.... you... cant wag too hard, you are showing your tushy off!"

Walking closly behind her, Persephone blocked any view someone behind could glimpse
Mika laughed really hard" Oh darling I dont care I'm 116 years old. And I'm looking amazing!" Her tails wrapped around her body as she dropped the towel puffing them out so they look like a furry dress. " Now shall we bathe??"

(( Seems colors arent working D: and yaya densho is alive! Ive missed you! I miss this place its where I started out as a newbie biggrin ))

"Oh... I see..." Persephone said, blushing now with slight embarrassment. The two made it to the change room, but already being ready, they simply grabbed a few buckets, filled with bathing goodies, loofas, soaps, shampoos and more. "Which scent is your favorite Mika?" Persephone asked, struggling to maintain her towel and bucket at the same time.

Truthful Gawker

(( Eh? A newbie? Then that might be a long while ago. I think I remember a Mika from back then, but I'm not sure if you're the same as her. When did you start visiting this place from before, Mika-san?

When I'd come back? Hmm, I don't think I was gone that long...or was I...? Eh heh, oh wells. I suppose what matters is that I'm actually here rather than not here. Then again, my being here really doesn't do anything. That aside, it's good to see yas again, Zeke-san. Still as glompy and nuzzly when I last saw yas. ))

Loyal Gaian

(( yep. :3 Even if my life sucks, I try to smile and move on. :3 -glomps Densho again for no real reason other then she can- ))
(I even missed densho)
James slipped opened the door to the entrance of the building. Tall and slender, he had aged quite a bit since the last time he had been here. strands of graying hair could be seen in his long hair, and an obvious need to shave as he had taken it upon himself to let a beard grow. His eyes searched the empty room before finding his old seat, quickly moving to it and finding himself comfortable for the first time in so long. He leaned back and relaxed, slipping a cigarette between his lips and lighting it, his face showing only a hint of how happy he was to be back here.

Loyal Gaian

The silver fox demoness named Kamiki smiled as she walked up to the front doors of the old Hinata. It had been a very long time and it has so many wonderful memories. Her long bushy silver tail swayed happily behind her as she opened the doors and headed for the hot springs. It would be good to relax in the warm soothing waters.
His eyes shot open as he heard the door move, spotting silver hair that was all too familiar, a larger smile graced his lips as he stood and followed behind her, heavy tired legs now rejuvenated and quiet. "There's someone I haven't laid eyes upon in a long time, it's almost sad" He called out from behind the woman.

Loyal Gaian

Kamiki's silver ears shifted through her matching silver hair. "James? Is.. is that you? It's been a long time." She smiled softly to him, her tail swaying behind her.
A softer smile peeked into his lips as he approached her, stopping a few feet away. "Far too long, if you were to ask me, and I think all questions should be asked of me". A light chuckle escaped his lips as he played at a false importance over himself.
"How do you find yourself back in this old place, and on the same day that I do the same, it must be a meeting etched in stone"

Loyal Gaian

Kamiki's ears lowered a bit. "I felt the energy in this place return. It called to me, telling me to come to this place." The young kitsune was dressed in a pair of low cut skinny jeans and a lavender strapless bra that seemed a few sizes too small for her very large and full bosom.
He took a step closer and wrapped his arms around her shoulders, having to bend down to do so. "No matter how you found your way back, this is a face that I have missed dearly. I'm very happy to see you".

Loyal Gaian

A faint blush ran over her tan skin. "Would... would you care to join me in the springs?" Her tail swayed more behind her, her ears lifting up as she looked at him with her bright lavender eyes.
He stood back up and unbuttoned his jacket. "I'd insist upon it" He chuckled at his own comment, unwrapping his scarf from his neck after finishing the jacket. "Lead the way, Kamiki". He took a long drag from his cigarette before dropping it into the but-catcher that he carried on him.

Loyal Gaian

Kamiki headed towards the springs, her hips swayed with her tail as she walked. She knew her body was a tease to James, knowing he still loved her. She could smell his lust as clear as one could smell a rose. A soft smile played over her lips. Once at the co-ed springs, she went into the changing room to undress and wrap a towel around her curvaceous body.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff