Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why the heck are you here of all places??

I was hoping the dorms would come back to life again. 0.21138211382114 21.1% [ 26 ]
This place gives me a tiny, nostalgic feeling for some reason. 0.29268292682927 29.3% [ 36 ]
I felt like paying homage to this tiny corner of the world. 0.089430894308943 8.9% [ 11 ]
I was just ninja-ing around...and now I'm gone! 0.17886178861789 17.9% [ 22 ]
Hand over the gold. 0.22764227642276 22.8% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 123 ]

Loyal Gaian

Kamiki took his hands and followed him, smiling. "I told you before, that I was very alone for a long time and I don't want to be that way anymore."
He pulled her down to the sitting area, wanting to relax in his seat again. "It's a change I welcome, to be honest, I didn't really mind that you were cold before though, I just came to understand that that was how you were"

Loyal Gaian

She giggled, snuggling close to him. "Key word there, my dear is were. I'm not like that anymore." She kissed his cheek, staying close to him.
He smiles and closes his eyes, leaning back in his seat "I know, I know. It's been so long though, there are quite a few things I can't remember about you" He nodded and wrapped his arm around her.

Loyal Gaian

Kamiki snuggled him close, purring softly. She was happy and content for the first time in so long she couldn't even remember.
(have to go for a bit. continue in a little?)

Loyal Gaian

(( sure. :3 No problem. ))
xXMika_HanaXx
I AM THE RAPTURE
xXMika_HanaXx
I AM THE RAPTURE
xXMika_HanaXx
" Oh yeah the hotsprings are here. My mother used to talk about this place all the time. " Mika giggled softly and followed suit . the towel barely covering her assets and her tail wagging wildly.

Persephone blushed on the behalf of Mika. "Darling.... you... cant wag too hard, you are showing your tushy off!"

Walking closly behind her, Persephone blocked any view someone behind could glimpse
Mika laughed really hard" Oh darling I dont care I'm 116 years old. And I'm looking amazing!" Her tails wrapped around her body as she dropped the towel puffing them out so they look like a furry dress. " Now shall we bathe??"

(( Seems colors arent working D: and yaya densho is alive! Ive missed you! I miss this place its where I started out as a newbie biggrin ))

"Oh... I see..." Persephone said, blushing now with slight embarrassment. The two made it to the change room, but already being ready, they simply grabbed a few buckets, filled with bathing goodies, loofas, soaps, shampoos and more. "Which scent is your favorite Mika?" Persephone asked, struggling to maintain her towel and bucket at the same time.
Mika hugged persephone gently" Sorry if I sounded mean Persephone. And I'll carry your bucket if you want. " Sniffs at all the scents and decides to use one that smelled like the rain in a valley" Ohhh this ones pretty~"

"no it's not that, I tend to get shy very easily" persephone said. " Yes please could you grab it for me I don't have the fortune of having big bushy tail like you" she said with a smile

"oh! I know it's my favorite for sure" she finally said picking up the vanilla soaps and shampoos out of the pile of buckets. Making their way to the Hot Springs Persephone made sure to look around and look for any peepers. Once she was sure the coast is clear she placer told down the edge of the spring and slowly placed your feet into the water adjusting to the temperature.
Persephone exclaimed, " this is just as warm as I remember it beautiful"
He propped his feet up and crossed one over the other. Then pulled her against his chest, wrapping both of his arms around her. "Kamiki?"

Loyal Gaian

Kamiki opened her eyes, yawning cutely. "Hmm? What's wrong, James?"
"Nothing's wrong, I just wanted to ask if you remember Xander, and Lily" He chuckles and rubs her ears, resting his head on hers

Loyal Gaian

Her ears lowered against her hair. "They were still very small the last time I saw them. I do not remember much of my past after I was abandoned."
He nodded and kissed her ears "It's alright, next time they're around, I'll make sure that they meet their mother. You should see them now"

Loyal Gaian

Kamiki shivered and smiled up at him. "I'd like that very much." She snuggled close to him.
"Xander is tall and strong like me, Lily is still just a little thing though, a little shy. She's so pretty though"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff