Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why the heck are you here of all places??

I was hoping the dorms would come back to life again. 0.21311475409836 21.3% [ 26 ]
This place gives me a tiny, nostalgic feeling for some reason. 0.29508196721311 29.5% [ 36 ]
I felt like paying homage to this tiny corner of the world. 0.09016393442623 9.0% [ 11 ]
I was just ninja-ing around...and now I'm gone! 0.17213114754098 17.2% [ 21 ]
Hand over the gold. 0.22950819672131 23.0% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]

Single Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The raven cawed at the man before his mistress could speak. Chuckling softly Haku pat her ravens head then addressed them." Sure! it's been a while but maybe I can drum up some cleaning magic. I should practice anyway. Jusssssst to test out my skills, is there a spot that's dirty that won't cause the building to collapse? Just in case." Haku flexed her hands, finger and wrist joints popping and crackling every so slightly with a purplish aura.

(( HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! I may not be constant due to chronic illness but I'm going to try ))

Eloquent Fatcat

Lounges up in the rafters, peering down lazily with a low yawn. Jacque's eyes remained half lidded as she gazed around the area that was once bustling.
She leans over the arm of the couch and gazes at the floor. Her hair slowly falls in her face and she runs her fingers across the floor. “ Raawwrrr rawawwr”

Botan neko's Husband

The TV mysteriously turns itself on and displays static as the empty and silent inn is filled with the eerie sound of the white noise. Then, suddenly, a figure crawls out of the television and slowly shuffles over to the couch. The figure stretches out his body and cracks his many stiff joints, before plopping his bottom on the couch and letting out a deep sigh. It was none other than Kojo, returning to his rightful place as manager of the Hinata Inn. "I don't know how that one girl can walk out of TV like it's nothing. That was murder on my back." Kojo then twisted and stretched his body until the vertebrae in his spine shifted and a loud CRACK! could be heard throughout the silent building. "Ahhhhhhh! That felt good. Maybe I'm just getting old."
K o j o
She quietly sneaks up behind him and leans over to whisper in his ear >.>. <.< “ Kojy just needs to stretch. If you’re getting old, that means that I am too.” She then softly pats his head.

Eloquent Fatcat

Her ears twitched at the sound of the tv suddenly flitting on, the static soon buzzing to low white noise. The amber hues swiveled into the direction of the sound, the dim light cutting through the all but abandoned main lounge of the dorms. Eyes narrowing for just a moment before expanding again, Jacque watched as the figure emerged, spotting the tufts of blonde hair first, her tail curling below the rafter she sat upon as she waited.

Watching the careful shuffle to the couch and hearing the voice, a sudden grin flashed across her face. Kojo~

While she could be quiet, where would the fun be in that? No, no. . .maybe not as loud as Syn used to be, but loud enough. There was soon a whistling in the once still air, almost as if. . .there was a bomb approaching. Raven and teal hair whipping around Jacque's body, she cut through the air down from the rafters as she launched herself towards the couch. Just as she was about to land, she noticed the woman sneak up behind Kojo and had to scramble about in the air, to aim slightly more left, to avoid contact. With a loud slam, Jacque landed on the arm of the couch while winding one of her own arms back behind her, there was. . .something in her hand.

"Kojo. . .the pancake war wages on. . ."

Botan neko's Husband

XxBereavement_MindsweepxX
K o j o
She quietly sneaks up behind him and leans over to whisper in his ear >.>. <.< “ Kojy just needs to stretch. If you’re getting old, that means that I am too.” She then softly pats his head.

Kojo felt a familiar presence and then heard a familiar voice as a smile curled on his lips from behind his mask. "You don't get older. You just get cuter!" He then leaped into the air and back flipped over her, landing to his feet right behind her. He wrapped his arms around her from behind and gave her a big bear hug as he spun her around and around. "Glowy-chan!!!!" ^0^
K o j o
K o j o

Kojo felt a familiar presence and then heard a familiar voice as a smile curled on his lips from behind his mask. "You don't get older. You just get cuter!" He then leaped into the air and back flipped over her, landing to his feet right behind her. He wrapped his arms around her from behind and gave her a big bear hug as he spun her around and around. "Glowy-chan!!!!" ^0^
she squealed with excitement “ Kojy is back!! ^.^ Your hugs make me feel like a million bucks. Oh how I have missed yyyoouuuu!!!!”She grasped his arms as they twirled around.

Botan neko's Husband

Sheepyxchan
Her ears twitched at the sound of the tv suddenly flitting on, the static soon buzzing to low white noise. The amber hues swiveled into the direction of the sound, the dim light cutting through the all but abandoned main lounge of the dorms. Eyes narrowing for just a moment before expanding again, Jacque watched as the figure emerged, spotting the tufts of blonde hair first, her tail curling below the rafter she sat upon as she waited.

Watching the careful shuffle to the couch and hearing the voice, a sudden grin flashed across her face. Kojo~

While she could be quiet, where would the fun be in that? No, no. . .maybe not as loud as Syn used to be, but loud enough. There was soon a whistling in the once still air, almost as if. . .there was a bomb approaching. Raven and teal hair whipping around Jacque's body, she cut through the air down from the rafters as she launched herself towards the couch. Just as she was about to land, she noticed the woman sneak up behind Kojo and had to scramble about in the air, to aim slightly more left, to avoid contact. With a loud slam, Jacque landed on the arm of the couch while winding one of her own arms back behind her, there was. . .something in her hand.

As Kojo was spinning Glowy-chan around, he heard another familiar voice. He stopped spinning, although still holding his old friend, and looked in the direction the voice came from and saw another old friend. He smiled from behind his mask in pure elation. For once, he was not only not alone, he had two close friends with him.

His smile quickly turned to that of a mischievous smirk when he saw Sheepy-chan reach behind her to grab something. He followed suit in response and also reached behind his lower back, grabbing something.

"So it does..."

Eloquent Fatcat

K o j o
Sheepyxchan

As Kojo was spinning Glowy-chan around, he heard another familiar voice. He stopped spinning, although still holding his old friend, and looked in the direction the voice came from and saw another old friend. He smiled from behind his mask in pure elation. For once, he was not only not alone, he had two close friends with him.

His smile quickly turned to that of a mischievous smirk when he saw Sheepy-chan reach behind her to grab something. He followed suit in response and also reached behind his lower back, grabbing something.

"So it does..."

Jacque could see the smile within his eyes and it made her snicker a little bit, though she tried her best to regain her stance. With her grip steady, she held both of her hands before her body before shuffling a stack of pancakes much like a magician would shuffle a deck of cards. "The prophecy continues, dear Kojo!~" she cooed before snatching one of the pancakes and tossing it near his head. "What kind of toppings do you want on the BEST BREAKFAST ITEM?" emotion_awesome

Botan neko's Husband

K o j o
K o j o

she squealed with excitement “ Kojy is back!! ^.^ Your hugs make me feel like a million bucks. Oh how I have missed yyyoouuuu!!!!”She grasped his arms as they twirled around.

"Awww, I've missed you too." Kojo couldn't help but turn a little red at her sweet words and squeezed her little body in his big arms. Not in a painful way, but more of a comforting way.

Botan neko's Husband

Sheepyxchan
K o j o
Sheepyxchan

"So it does..."

Jacque could see the smile within his eyes and it made her snicker a little bit, though she tried her best to regain her stance. With her grip steady, she held both of her hands before her body before shuffling a stack of pancakes much like a magician would shuffle a deck of cards. "The prophecy continues, dear Kojo!~" she cooed before snatching one of the pancakes and tossing it near his head. "What kind of toppings do you want on the BEST BREAKFAST ITEM?" emotion_awesome

"How about...steel?!" Kojo quickly reached into the pouch above his butt and grabbed a throwing knife and hurled it toward the pancake from an angle that would cause the pancake to be pinned into a nearby wall, far from hurting either of his two friends. "Waffles are the future! You've heard of Eggo? You can have a nice crispy waffle in two minutes from your toaster. Pancakes take too long!" D<
She pulls out some freshly toasted waffles and uses them as pompoms to cheer from the sidelines. “ WAFFLES WAFFLES ARE THE BEST!!! THEY’RE SO AMAZING!”

Botan neko's Husband

She pulls out some freshly toasted waffles and uses them as pompoms to cheer from the sidelines. “ WAFFLES WAFFLES ARE THE BEST!!! THEY’RE SO AMAZING!”

Kojo takes a bite out of one of her 'pompoms.' "Yes, they are!"
K o j o

Kojo takes a bite out of one of her 'pompoms.' "Yes, they are!"
Pats Kojy’s head “Yes ^.^ they’re perfect for luring your friends out. If I am to see and hug the elusive Kojy, I will have to place waffle traps all over the Hinata.”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff