Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why the heck are you here of all places??

I was hoping the dorms would come back to life again. 0.21138211382114 21.1% [ 26 ]
This place gives me a tiny, nostalgic feeling for some reason. 0.29268292682927 29.3% [ 36 ]
I felt like paying homage to this tiny corner of the world. 0.089430894308943 8.9% [ 11 ]
I was just ninja-ing around...and now I'm gone! 0.17886178861789 17.9% [ 22 ]
Hand over the gold. 0.22764227642276 22.8% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 123 ]

He followed happily, entering the men's changing room and coming out with a towel around his waist. His old scars were now faded, leaving pink strikes across his chest. He left the dressing room and stepped into the spring, holding up a hand to help her in.

Loyal Gaian

Kamiki's towel seemed to barely cover her chest. She took James's hand and stepped into the warm water. She let out a faint sigh and closed her eyes as she sank onto one to sitting stones. The warm water felt so good over her sore muscles, relaxing her greatly.
He smiled softly as he sat near her, crossing his legs and arms. "I haven't enjoyed the springs in a long time either, let alone with you". His eyes turned towards her as he leaned back against the smooth rocks, resting after his long trip back. Even though the years had aged him, his shoulders still stood broad and proud, resistant to the passage of time that had left him such a mess and calmed his soul into a relaxed light.

Loyal Gaian

Kamiki moved, laying her head on James's shoulder. She closed her lavender eyes, very relaxed. A faint cute purr coming from her.
He wrapped his arm around her waist and lay his head against hers. "Tell me what's happened since I've been gone, I've probably missed out on more than I could imagine"

Loyal Gaian

"I was married.. for a year. To a man named Pyro. But he's gone now. He left me without a word. I've been alone since, that was about three years ago." She nuzzled his shoulder, moving to sit in his lap like she use to.
He wrapped his other arm around her waist, holding her close to him and sighed contently, rubbing her stomach "I'm sorry to hear that, I couldn't imagine someone leaving you like that"

Loyal Gaian

Her face turned rather pink as she pushed at the touch to her stomach. She looked up at him. "You can tell I'm in heat, can't you." Least, she assumed that with his touch. her ears shifted again through her silver locks.
"No, I couldn't actually" He chuckled softly and pressed his face into her neck, inhaling softly as it hit him. "My senses have been dulled by smoking and other things"

Loyal Gaian

Kamiki shivered and smiled softly. "Maybe you should quite. That's not a good habit to have, James." She nuzzled her face against his chest.
"I don't think I'll ever get to the point where I will" Chuckles and leans back again, pulling her with him. "But your concern is noted. It seems that you've missed me as much as I've missed you".

Loyal Gaian

Kamiki sat up and sat in his lap, her legs on either side of his own. She faced him, looking up at him. "I have. After you left me, my life hasn't been that grand..."
"I'm sorry that I wasn't there to protect you. What all has happened?" Looks down to her, his eyes growing lightly in concern as he moved to accommodate her new position on his lap.

Loyal Gaian

Her towel had gotten taken away bye the current of the water when she moved, but since she wasn't shy about her looks she didn't mind it. She looked up at him. "I've been alone for a long time. I have no family anymore. No friends that remember me. I've spent the last few years alone in the forest. That's why when I felt the energy return here I came back. I... I have no where else to go."
"I see...you're more than welcome to stay with me, you know your always allowed. That would fix your living situation at least" He was used to this, not a stranger to her body, he showed none of the shyness that he once possessed when they first met.
"You have children too, ya know, they're family"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces