Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why the heck are you here of all places??

I was hoping the dorms would come back to life again. 0.21138211382114 21.1% [ 26 ]
This place gives me a tiny, nostalgic feeling for some reason. 0.29268292682927 29.3% [ 36 ]
I felt like paying homage to this tiny corner of the world. 0.089430894308943 8.9% [ 11 ]
I was just ninja-ing around...and now I'm gone! 0.17886178861789 17.9% [ 22 ]
Hand over the gold. 0.22764227642276 22.8% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 123 ]

@Densho: Running into a gentleman, Persephone smiled and gave him a small bow, " Hey there! You are Densho right? Gina has told me about you!"

5,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Denkou Zetsumi

Aoi shook her head, "I'm sorry- I'm not the owner here. That would be Densho..." the goddess turned to look for Densho, "Den-san...there's a man here saying the springs need attention." The fair skinned woman backed away from the door to reveal the Dorm owner carrying teacups and a hot kettle.

Aoi moved forward to take the kitchen items from him as the child at the top of the stairs called.
Once she had a good hold on the kettle and cups she also looked up to the child claiming they knew Gina. The name sounded familiar, and Aoi tried to think back.

Hilarious Bloodsucker

Densho]
(( I suppose Draco's right. Maybe you really are Jovi-san.
Doing alright, I suppose...uh...you are Gina-san, right?
Wha? Asuka-san? Well, that name does sound a bit familiar from way back in tim
npns3szh:0="Densho]
Wha? Asuka-san? Well, that name does sound a bit familiar from way back in time. ))
((A very long time. My username was dark_m00n))
MistahEko
Densho

(( Which ones do you know, Eko-san?
You sure, Drac? What if it's someone else pretending to be Jovi-san? o_o
Heyos Gina-san. ))
((I know you and Yoyo and Draconis, and Jovi...For it is I...Asuka, from way back when))
((Asuka-chwan~! Hisashiburi desu yo~! Ogenki desu ka?))
MistahEko
Densho]
npns3szh:1="Densho]
Wha? Asuka-san? Well, that name does sound a bit familiar from way back in time. ))
((Hey, I 'members joo~!))

Truthful Gawker

"Eh?"
His question was answered, somewhat. Looking in a different direction amongst the people he already saw, there was someone else, just seemingly wandering around with no excitement in his life. Like he was depressed, or maybe he was just tired. Yet again, before he could identify the person, his attention was stolen by the person from the staircase, seeing her bow towards him.
"Huh? Oh..! Er, well, what gave away that I was possibly this Densho that you speak of?"
Densho wasn't too good at remembering faces, especially if it wasn't as long as the constant sight and communication of those who had helped the Hinata become as big as it was. Hopefully this was his first time meeting this person.
Not too long after, he heard his name, along with the things he had taken from the kitchen becoming confiscated by Aoi.
"Oh, thanks Aoi-san. Springs needing attention?"
His eyes shifted from Aoi's to the person at the door. Densho had only returned and already there was a problem with the Hinata? Then again, maybe it's because of his lack of care of the dorms that there was possibly more than one problem in and around the building.

(( Ahh, I sees. Bored with your first account, Gina-san?
Eh heh, I remember that name. Been a while since I've seen it, Asuka-san. ))

Hilarious Bloodsucker

Draconis Firigaris
MistahEko
Densho]
npns3szh:2="Densho]
((Hey, I 'members joo~!))
((Yaaaaaaaay! And I don't speak japanese...^-^; ))

Hilarious Bloodsucker

Densho
"Eh?"
His question was answered, somewhat. Looking in a different direction amongst the people he already saw, there was someone else, just seemingly wandering around with no excitement in his life. Like he was depressed, or maybe he was just tired. Yet again, before he could identify the person, his attention was stolen by the person from the staircase, seeing her bow towards him.
"Huh? Oh..! Er, well, what gave away that I was possibly this Densho that you speak of?"
Densho wasn't too good at remembering faces, especially if it wasn't as long as the constant sight and communication of those who had helped the Hinata become as big as it was. Hopefully this was his first time meeting this person.
Not too long after, he heard his name, along with the things he had taken from the kitchen becoming confiscated by Aoi.
"Oh, thanks Aoi-san. Springs needing attention?"
His eyes shifted from Aoi's to the person at the door. Densho had only returned and already there was a problem with the Hinata? Then again, maybe it's because of his lack of care of the dorms that there was possibly more than one problem in and around the building.

Eh heh, I remember that name. Been a while since I've seen it, Asuka-san. ))
((Sorry ^-^; I kept thinking that this place had died.))
SEATURTLES!!!! scream run in fear randomly
Draconis Firigaris
User Image

It's a little said returning and only recognizing one face. u.u ~ Sai Ravenwing

User Image
Densho
"Eh?"

))

[[ yeahh, aha, ]]

"It's Gina's Twin, dont worry, i know i look just liker her... dont worry! haha" Persephone said with a laugh.

"I'm Persphone, her /technically/ younger sister. Pleasure to meet you sir" she politely introduced herself with a bow

Steadfast Defender

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
(( HEEEEREEEESS JOHNNYY!!!! )
scream Continues to attack unforeseen enemies, wrecking everything in his way at the same time. scream

Familiar Lover

5,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ryder napped on one of the sofas, one arm hanging off the seat and his face covered with a book on how to tame a pissed off dragon. (In other words, bend over and kiss ya a** goodbye!) He was gonna take it easy for a while, since there was nothing big gonna happen was there...?

"Damn.. Okami's law, here I come..." He muttered. Okami's Law, Murphy was its younger brother.
"Hellfire!!" fireballs emerge from cloak charting the wood floors. "what the hell?!!" continues running.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff