Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why the heck are you here of all places??

I was hoping the dorms would come back to life again. 0.21138211382114 21.1% [ 26 ]
This place gives me a tiny, nostalgic feeling for some reason. 0.29268292682927 29.3% [ 36 ]
I felt like paying homage to this tiny corner of the world. 0.089430894308943 8.9% [ 11 ]
I was just ninja-ing around...and now I'm gone! 0.17886178861789 17.9% [ 22 ]
Hand over the gold. 0.22764227642276 22.8% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 123 ]

*Struts in* I gots me some gold, and I'm quite pleased. So who wants to say hello to Yoyo? Did ya miss me sweethearts?

Questionable Bear

44,090 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Welcome back.

Single Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
DENSHOOOO!~ 4laugh Im so happy its getting lively again its been so long since I started usin gaia. biggrin ))
Detsute Animorie
[Of course not, Densho. I have to make a drop by every now and then. It's called sticking to my roots. xD]

[[ amen, i grew up around here, i will never let it die, life gets busy sometimes, but i wanna come back for evers and evers ]]
xXMika_HanaXx
( its okay ive been reallly tired lately so ill do colors for my posts later :3))
Mika smiled and nodded" yes. and I can turn into other animals. " She sniffed the air and blinked" Someone else is here...they smell...milky...and I hear squeaky shoes..."

"Thats very interesting, do you have a 'normal' or 'regular' form?", Persephone asks before she noticed the other person. Looking around aswell, Persephone twitched her ears, "Where is that coming.......".

In proper anime fashion, Persephone dawned a sherlock outfit, "Want to play watson?" She asks Mika.
Yoyo Illuser
*Struts in* I gots me some gold, and I'm quite pleased. So who wants to say hello to Yoyo? Did ya miss me sweethearts?

[[yoyo! its Gina Ona smile ]]

Single Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mika giggled and nodded " Yeah! hehehe!~" she bounced around Persephone.

Lunatic

V rolled over on a couch and used a pillow to cover his head. The noise was irksome. "....."
xXMika_HanaXx
Mika giggled and nodded " Yeah! hehehe!~" she bounced around Persephone.
[[ who are we making a reference too?]]
Persephone smiled and placed her hand around Mika and placed her spyglass infront of her eye. "So so... what do we have here....."
I AM THE RAPTURE
Yoyo Illuser

Ah ha, well hello love, long time no see! So, as a celebration reward for our wonderful meeting again, how about a gift? *Plants gold in her hand* Take it, and rejoice for we have started talking again after so long!

Questionable Bear

44,090 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Object of Affection 150
OOC: Now I shall wait for people <.< >.>

Distinct Sex Symbol

[Still here. owo]
Yoyo Illuser
I AM THE RAPTURE
Yoyo Illuser

Ah ha, well hello love, long time no see! So, as a celebration reward for our wonderful meeting again, how about a gift? *Plants gold in her hand* Take it, and rejoice for we have started talking again after so long!

[[ you are the best girl, thank you!]]

{{note to everyone else, start roleplaying! not waiting!}}

Distinct Sex Symbol

[Right right! I'll just continue where I left off last page. >.<]

The will to move from his spot was in competition with his laziness. The bottle of milk in one had, the half full glass in the other. His back against the counter as he scans the inn once more. The feeling of a lively community rising; slowly, but something was enough to satisfy him. Either old faces or new anything would do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff