Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why the heck are you here of all places??

I was hoping the dorms would come back to life again. 0.21311475409836 21.3% [ 26 ]
This place gives me a tiny, nostalgic feeling for some reason. 0.29508196721311 29.5% [ 36 ]
I felt like paying homage to this tiny corner of the world. 0.09016393442623 9.0% [ 11 ]
I was just ninja-ing around...and now I'm gone! 0.17213114754098 17.2% [ 21 ]
Hand over the gold. 0.22950819672131 23.0% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]

Botan neko's Husband

XxBereavement_MindsweepxX
K o j o
She pulls out some freshly toasted waffles and uses them as pompoms to cheer from the sidelines. “ WAFFLES WAFFLES ARE THE BEST!!! THEY’RE SO AMAZING!”

Kojo takes a bite out of one of her 'pompoms.' "Yes, they are!"
Pats Kojy’s head “Yes ^.^ they’re perfect for luring your friends out. If I am to see and hug the elusive Kojy, I will have to place waffle traps all over the Hinata.”

"Waffle traps? Will they hurt?" o3O
K o j o
K o j o
She pulls out some freshly toasted waffles and uses them as pompoms to cheer from the sidelines. “ WAFFLES WAFFLES ARE THE BEST!!! THEY’RE SO AMAZING!”

Kojo takes a bite out of one of her 'pompoms.' "Yes, they are!"
Pats Kojy’s head “Yes ^.^ they’re perfect for luring your friends out. If I am to see and hug the elusive Kojy, I will have to place waffle traps all over the Hinata.”

"Waffle traps? Will they hurt?" o3O

“ >.> <.< Only if I capture you and hug you too hard. Other than that, it’ll be like Heaven! :3 I’ll give you plenty of waffles and lock you away in my comfy pillow fort.”

Chatty Lunatic

[[HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]]
>.> <.< Bloop bloop bloop

Eloquent Fatcat

Distinct Sex Symbol

happy thanksgiving everyone~ heart
(Hey guys!!! How are you all?!?! Wanted to pop in and say happy holidays to everyone. I see some familiar peeps still around! Miss you all and much love!)
[ It's been years heart Happy Holidays! ]

Botan neko's Husband

Kicks down the front door before replacing it and takes a deep breath before yelling out loudly through the building. "HEEEEELLOOOOOO!!! Anybody in here?!!!"

Then Kojo waits for a reply.

Botan neko's Husband

"Hmm. Guess not." Kojo was disheartened that nobody replied, but shrugged it off and sighed as he made his way to the living room.
<.< >.>
Sneak attacks from behind “ Rawr !”

Botan neko's Husband

Kojo felt a familiar presence and smiled as he twisted his body around and opened his arms to catch his friend in a big bear hug.

"Glowy-chan!!!!"

Distinct Sex Symbol

heart (2022 huh? Time I pay my yearly visit...to a place I called home. heart )
[ Hello everyone! It's been so, so, so many years! I'm glad to see this place is still moving! <3 ]
- Love, Miyokoshi/KingMiyo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces