Welcome to Gaia! ::

unintended hysteria
Rock Werchter '09, Belgium.
I'm expecting Placebo, Oasis, Franz Ferdinand.
:3

Werchter is always much fun , we'll be there too.
If Bullet for my Valentine is touring I want to go just to see the lead singer do this again.
I would love to see Victor Wooten.
I do believe he is touring in Europe right now, though. :<
Anybody know what the deal is with sounds of the underground?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I will personally pay anyone 10k if they can tell me when Roger Waters is touring near Washington, D.C, Maryland, or Virginia in general, where, and the source of their info.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Music as a Weapon 4 is looking semi decent thus far. Disturbed (Just ******** fun live), Killswitch Engage (who I really won't wanna see), Chimaira (who are great live, I just wanna see them), and Lacuna Coil (Seen em once, and I really love them. Yeah, the new stuff is very meh compared to earlier but still fun).
saw crue fest last July...i went for them and Sixx A.M....i love trapt and Papa Roach too...but i hate Buckcherry...to beat it all i had to talk to a drunk and it started raining...ohh well there have been worse...though the entertainnment besides buckcherry wasn't all that bad!!!
Somebody said Disturbed. *looks up the tour*
But if they're on that, I wonder if they're doing Mayhem tour again...(wanted to go last year, but the tickets sold out)
It really pisses me off since they're in California next week, but it's in Sacramento on a Thursday.
User Image
Well I'm going to look up that Music is a Weapon thing. I just discovered recently that System of a Down broke up right before I got into them (god dammit), and I might be forced to go to Projekt Revolution for the third year in a row (once again, User Image).
But hopefully I can get out of that since I'd rather go to a tour with Disturbed on it.
And I want to see Billy Talent live again, but I don't know if they're still touring around.
Oh, and my boyfriend and I are dying to see Muse, but like they'd come out here... xd
I'm rather uneducated on tours. Kind of poking around to see if there's anything I want to go to, given I'm kind of loaded on money this year.

Niroshan's Princess

Distinct Connoisseur

14,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
I'm super excited about the Soundwave Festival in Melbourne. There's an awesome lineup. all I'm gutted about is a clash b/w Hellogoodbye and Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. with NIN headlining, it's way better than this year's pathetic lineup for Big Day Out.

http://www.soundwavefestival.com/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=5272

The only thing is I don't know which stage to stay at.

Niroshan's Princess

Distinct Connoisseur

14,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
Yanqui UXO
Well since summer in the southern hemisphere is just starting, Australia has a bunch of great tours coming up in January.

I'm seeing Neil Young on the 21st, and going to Big Day Out on the 18th - Where I'll be seeing Neil Young (again), Simian Mobile Disco, My Morning Jacket (again), Cut Copy, TV On The Radio, The Living End, plus more.

I'm going to All Tomorrow's Parties in Brisbane in January, and seeing Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Afrirampo, ******** Buttons, Harmonia, Spiritualized, Silver Apples (hopefully), and more to be announced - hopefully teenage jesus and the jerks and/or slint/mogwai.

The only bands I'm into at BDO this year is The Living End and TV On The Radio. Shame cos last year's was so good.
satansrose
Yanqui UXO
Well since summer in the southern hemisphere is just starting, Australia has a bunch of great tours coming up in January.

I'm seeing Neil Young on the 21st, and going to Big Day Out on the 18th - Where I'll be seeing Neil Young (again), Simian Mobile Disco, My Morning Jacket (again), Cut Copy, TV On The Radio, The Living End, plus more.

I'm going to All Tomorrow's Parties in Brisbane in January, and seeing Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Afrirampo, ******** Buttons, Harmonia, Spiritualized, Silver Apples (hopefully), and more to be announced - hopefully teenage jesus and the jerks and/or slint/mogwai.

The only bands I'm into at BDO this year is The Living End and TV On The Radio. Shame cos last year's was so good.

Living End were s**t.

I'm going to Soundwave too. Dillinger Escape Plan!
Anonymous Caesar
Music as a Weapon 4 is looking semi decent thus far. Disturbed (Just ******** fun live), Killswitch Engage (who I really won't wanna see), Chimaira (who are great live, I just wanna see them), and Lacuna Coil (Seen em once, and I really love them. Yeah, the new stuff is very meh compared to earlier but still fun).

That isn't what I would call semi-decent.
Im uber excited for Vans Warped Tour 09 but its like months away crying So many good bands
ForTheWhalez
Im uber excited for Vans Warped Tour 09 but its like months away crying So many good bands

Warped. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces