Welcome to Gaia! ::

Going to Crue Fest in three weeks (Salt Lake City) and I am ecstatic. Going mostly for Crue, but Buckcherry should be fun as well.

Also, going to see the Mother Hips at the Oregon Country Fair on the 12th. Exited for that as well, even though I've only heard a few of their songs.

Almost went to see Rush but the tickets were too expensive... crying

May go see Flogging Molly (again) in... November I think (Boise, Big Easy [or whatever it's called now])

Also may go to a steampunk convention to see Abney Park in October (I have no idea where this is at though).

May go to see Love at the Mirage for my friend's birthday (Las Vegas of course).

... OK, so the last three weren't in Summer, but whatever.

Sparkly Seeker

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
On Monday, I'm going to the American Idol Summer Concert in LA. It's self explainatory.
Anyone going to the Houston Warped Tour?
I'm going to the warped tour in Englishtown,New Jersey!

I'M SPAZZING WITH EXCITEMENT!!

Magical Darling

-Just saw Ladytron a couple weeks ago. { Won tickets! }
-Seeing Feist on Friday <333

-Anyone else excited about Lollapalooza? Can't wait! :]]
Despoena
It's getting close to or it is Summer! And you know what that means- it's time for all those lovely Summer Tours and Festivals to come 'round.

This is the place where you can discuss your favorite festivals, tours, concerts, etc, past and present or upcoming ones that you're excited to go to!

Just keep in mind, follow the rules of the music forum and Gaia or your post will be deleted and you will be warned.

So have at it!~

??? biggrin
Austin City Limits is going to rock hard a**. Couple friends of mine went to Bonnaroo and I was so jealous, the amount of paraphernalia passed around there was substantial, communal and excellent, if you catch my drift. Seeing the Raconteurs live is going to be awesome, plus my hero Beck, some MGMT, Silversun Pickups, Foo Fighters... and best of all, the fckin Mars Volta. burning_eyes
The very thing you strive for ...

So, I'm going to Oxegen in 2 days time. I'm going to stay completely relevant to the thread, I swear.

Does anyone have survival tips for going to a 4 day festival in the flogging rain?

... is the thing that makes you blind

Unbeatable Fatcat

Rock the Bells anyone?!
I'll be going to the virgin festival in Toronto in September and I want to see if I can still get tickets to see Modest Mouse and REM.

Naughty Datemate

12,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Moira 200
i am going to Rockster Mayhem Festival this summer and i am really excited! and i possibly might see Nine Inch Nails, too!
Download Festival. Reading Festival. End of.

Or it would be if Reading hadn't got so dammed unrocky.
Wow, all these other festivals cropping up seem to be American. XD
What happened to all the good old English festival-goers on here? Maybe they're just far too sensible...
Revelation Generation in august!
User Image
9r0jek+ R3vo|utii0n '08 Ohio

I am attending this! i am actully in it with a band called A GR33N3R 3R4T|-|! so if you live near Akron come see us and right after us is HAWTHRONE HIEGHTS!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff