Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PHISH. MSG. NYE. 3 Nights. Face Melting.

burning_eyes

Ruthless Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The Space Queen
Im going to Hot August Blues in August (Grace Potter, Greensky Bluegrass, Antibalas, BoomBox, JD McPherson, Eddie Clearwater, Country Devils, Cara Kelly & the Tell Tale...) & The Shindig Festival in September (Dropkick Murphys, Joan Jett & the Blackhearts, The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Clutch, Reverend Horton Heat, Jimmie's Chicken Shack, Larry and his Flask, Bad Seed Rising, The Gaslight Anthem...). So pumped for both YES!!

Bosstones!!!!
I would recommend Bonnaroo. Working there was a great experience (through CleanVibes) and you get free entry and 3 free meal tokens! awesome music, met some great people, I highly recommend it!!

Demonic Smoker

6,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Demonic Associate 100
My favorite "summer festival" is Warped Tour. I went last year and it was amazing. Your first year IS always your best because you're experiencing everything for the first time. 3nodding

aomjimin's Senpai

Romantic Star

7,725 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Party Member 100
WARPED TOUR!! heart heart heart heart
will be here in summer and hell yeah it will be amazing!!!

http://www.secret-island.eu/
I looove warped, def going this year, but going to coachella is on my bucket list. I'd love to go to bonnaroo one day too.

PrinceSouffle's Spouse

High-functioning Gawker

3,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
Every year I go to warped tour with my dad and the first year I went I got pushed into a mosh pit during August Burns Red and managed to get kicked in the head and when the show was over I went to go meet up with my dad who noticed that I had blood running down the side of my face which I had thought was sweat

Shameless Fatcat

10,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
Ik this is probably every fangirl's favorite festival but I always look forward to Warped Tour.
Sadly, some of the tents are extremely overpriced so beware.
that bob marley and clip-on tail tent, y'all aren't sneaky stare

Tipsy Tycoon

To be honest I'm a little disappointed with the line up this year at Warped but I'm sure when I go I'll have fun none the less. I like finding awesome underground bands anyways. That, and meeting the people.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff