Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadow_King_Altair
The Ozzy Starter
If Bullet for my Valentine is touring I want to go just to see the lead singer do this again.
Dude Bullet for my valentine's at Mayhem This Year!!! xd

Bullet for my valentine was in switzerland at the greenfield festival last year it was great exclaim heart
Ozzfest cancelled crying
But I'm going to Coldplay in July 4laugh 4laugh
I want to go to sxsw (south by southwest) in Austin, TX

this summer to see some band XD

not sure who...although it would be nice if the wombats came back there biggrin
Well of course Milwaukee's own Summerfest is the greatest music fest of all time...they say so right in their ads xp haha I can't wait to go, but it's not nearly as fun as it was when I was a youngin. Back when I could spend all day just being a lazy teen bouncing between the indie and rock stages and convincing guys to buy us kids beers...ah the good ole days, something about being old enough to actually drink and pay 7 bucks a beer makes it so much less fun.

Dapper Informer

I'm planning on forced to go to Warped Tour this year due to the presence of Big D and the Kids Table, Less Than Jake, and especially Streetlight Manifesto. Never seen Big D live, last time I saw LTJ they were awesome, and Streetlight is my favorite band. Can't say I've ever gone to Warped Tour, though, so it should be interesting..
Well I live in the Uk and this year i'm going to Sonisphere festival smile , Reading Festival dependant on the line-up when it comes out.. and Download is already booked. And also smile smile smile smile WARPED TOUR biggrin first time to America so will be pretty awesome.
ydffjnkbrg;gregregtwgqeff;F FEHFF EFUE bfehlfevfklew dedvelkehvfleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehjhthswfgrgtrhthbhhtagtrfghstrxjyyjyhjyjyyyjsyhj

Shirtless Prophet

goin to edge fest (canada :B) in june. AFI is finaly coming to toronto <3

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
ANYONE PSYCHED ABOUT THE NO DOUBT TOUR
      Kanada.

Is it me, or do I smell Schnitzel?
    warped tour! heart even though i'm convinced it won't be nearly as fun as it was last year.
    Blink 182 has a summer tour, since they got back together, I wana go!!
    I think my favorite festival would have to be Bumbershoot smile
    I went last year and it kicked a**.

Then theres Sasquatch. Not quite in the summer, but May is close enough haha
    Been to Lollapalooza the past three years. Switching it up and going to Bonnaroo this year instead. Pretty damn excited.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff