Welcome to Gaia! ::

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

LabTech Deusy
Crystal Sparda
LabTech Deusy
It says my account has to many warnings, but I just got back from a two year hiatus only a week or two ago. How is this possible? I pmed one of the mods about it though, but if there is no appeal system I can just apply to be a mod on my alt account right? It is as almost old as this one is.

Due to a glitch with the system (explained here), the application may block you from applying if you've had a thread moved. If you PM a mod, they can look into your history and determine if you're eligible to apply and grant your account access to the application if you are.
I already talked with a mod earlier today about it who said my access should be restored. Do you happen to know how many days that usually takes?

It shouldn't take long at all, just try going to the application page every so often.

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I think I found a glitch. I just reported 2 threads and it's saying I still have 98 reports. Not to mention the 4 from yesterday..

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Darth Acheron
I think I found a glitch. I just reported 2 threads and it's saying I still have 98 reports. Not to mention the 4 from yesterday..

Super weird, AtS is about to start. Like it's about ten or so minutes away, post about it there. Maybe the devs aren't aware of the glitch.

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Nenanah
Darth Acheron

Super weird, AtS is about to start. Like it's about ten or so minutes away, post about it there. Maybe the devs aren't aware of the glitch.
Didn't AtS get delayed? If not I'll have to ask or make a mod aware of it.

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Darth Acheron
Nenanah
Darth Acheron

Didn't AtS get delayed? If not I'll have to ask or make a mod aware of it.

It was postponed until today, it's live now in the GCD I just posted in there a few times.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Still making reports and still keeping Gaia clean! <33
Xelvin
I have a question. If you are a moderator and you do your best. Are you getting an higher rank or something? Something like. Your a Moderator Assistant, you will become an Omni Moderator or something?

I have not applied so many times to become a moderator and have just began to consider it why am i unable to post or go into the application form it states this error message.

Sorry, you must have filed at least 100 total reports, 50 of which MUST be in non-Flash areas, in the last six months in order to apply. You currently have 0 non-Flash reports and 0 total reports

But how can this be when i have not been on gaia for a quiet awhile and only recently rejoined after a few month period? Any help will be gladly appreciated Regards II lost in the aurora II

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

II Lost in the Aurora II
I have not applied so many times to become a moderator and have just began to consider it why am i unable to post or go into the application form it states this error message.

Sorry, you must have filed at least 100 total reports, 50 of which MUST be in non-Flash areas, in the last six months in order to apply. You currently have 0 non-Flash reports and 0 total reports

But how can this be when i have not been on gaia for a quiet awhile and only recently rejoined after a few month period? Any help will be gladly appreciated Regards II lost in the aurora II

The answer to you not able to apply is written in the error message itself. You need to have made 100 reports within the last 6 months to access the application.

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

II Lost in the Aurora II

It means that you haven't filed any forum or flash reports in the last 6 months, and as such, not allowing you to apply until you reach the required amount. If you had 100 or more qualifying reports before your hiatus, they are no longer valid and cannot count toward your 100 report qualification, as more than 6 months have passed since you reported anything. If you wish to apply, you must rack up the 100 reports again.
How do l sign up to be a mod? l would really like to be a mod.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Robotic Snitch
How do l sign up to be a mod? l would really like to be a mod.

All the information you need to apply is in the first two posts of the thread.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff