Welcome to Gaia! ::

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

mewkittyy
Is the Moderator Application the same one I'd fill out to be a Forum Assistant?

You wouldn't fill out a mod app to apply for a Forum Assistant position. 3nodding

I believe there's a Gaia Blog thread that concerns this.

Enduring Spirit

gum disease
mewkittyy
Is the Moderator Application the same one I'd fill out to be a Forum Assistant?

You wouldn't fill out a mod app to apply for a Forum Assistant position. 3nodding

I believe there's a Gaia Blog thread that concerns this.

oh~! thank you, this helps a lot. <3333

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Ki is still awaiting a reply from gaia for the Mod position greentag.
admin
Moderator Application FAQ

The purpose of this sticky is to allow you to get information you need about the Moderator Application Announcement. You may ask any questions about the application here, but please keep any non-application related questions in the main Q&A forum.

Please make sure to read the entire FAQ before asking a question, most of the common questions are covered already.

This isn't a chat thread either, so if you want to chat please post in the Mod Application Chat thread. Posts or questions not related to getting assistance with the application process will be removed.

The previous sticky contains useful information and can still be read in full over here.

Please note: It has come to our attention that there are some devious people linking to the application saying they're part of Gaia staff and asking for your password.

We will never PM you requesting your password, if anyone does please report them. Real Gaia staff will never ask for your password. Please report this person for having asked for your password.

Navigation:
  1. Introduction
  2. Frequently Asked Questions

Ah, I want to be a site moderator, because I was study all these what you doing, so I know what I need to do, and I'm pro it, because I have other game I am assistant, and my mule on that game I'm moderator so I know. I can be Global, or Site, doesn't matter. And give me the application please. And don't worry I'm over 18 now. I only have 19 years now.
Remember Fox
Ah, I want to be a site moderator, because I was study all these what you doing, so I know what I need to do, and I'm pro it, because I have other game I am assistant, and my mule on that game I'm moderator so I know. I can be Global, or Site, doesn't matter. And give me the application please. And don't worry I'm over 18 now. I only have 19 years now.

The application is on the first page. If you haven't found it, you should probably re-read the first few posts. As long as you meet the qualifications, you can apply. smile
Who I need to give my details to I be mod or assistant don't know. Who I need to give details?
Give me the link please then, because I read it and I didn't find
qualifications.
Remember Fox
Give me the link please then, because I read it and I didn't find
qualifications.

Your first test is to find the link on your own. If you can't find it in the first few posts, how do you think that reflects on your ability to be a moderator?

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
That thread moving glitch is killing me. D:

I'll be able to apply sometime in november.
Tal-Bek
I know this may sound foolish, but how do you apply to be an assistant moderator?

im not sure if there hirng now but theres a application thing here and rules are you got to be least 18 plus fit the requirements

Newbie Noob

I've applied to become a Forum Assistant two years ago. (Well close to it actually.)

I have not had anyone contact me concerning the application. Is it safe to assume the application was denied?

Also, can I re-apply?

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
Daddeh
I've applied to become a Forum Assistant two years ago. (Well close to it actually.)

I have not had anyone contact me concerning the application. Is it safe to assume the application was denied?

Also, can I re-apply?
no. They'll tell you if its been denied or not.

The application will be good for a long time and filling out one out now would add to the backlog they have.

Its best to contact one of the omni mods and see if they can check on your app.
Astra Green
Daddeh

Also, can I re-apply?
no. They'll tell you if its been denied or not.

The application will be good for a long time and filling out one out now would add to the backlog they have.

Its best to contact one of the omni mods and see if they can check on your app.

I've PM'd the one in charge of the forum assistant hiring and they said they were 'hiring' soon' but this was a year ago actually as I am looking at it in another tab..

Best bet is to be patient and hope they one day get back to you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff