Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image

This thread has now officially been updated.
This thread has now officially been majorly updated.
UPDATES HAVE NOW REACHED INCREDIBLE PROPORTIONS.
Update: Got mod?
Update: Got linked?
UPDATE: cats with thumbs
Update: TUBA MCM DIARRHEA'D ALL OVER THE THREAD emotion_puke classified_poo
AND GUMMY ATE IT

STOP THAT OR I WILL REPORT

User Image
Update:
Kiro_Shinigami
The threads new themsong!!

cool

User Image
By drakokatze
By Elyssandra
By Ni Mother to all

User Image
User Image
Are those ACID BISCUITS?

Lover

Nah, I'll pass.

Newbie Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100
*brings his own berry bread* It's always safe this way.
*jumps in and lands on a couch* Udashe! *hops up and sits on the floor*

Whats on the menu MCM-san?
I'm getting a real kick out of people that lack either the common sense to acknowledge that 100 applications for a website that homes around 5 million users is a very low-capacity and the chance of applying right now is near zero or just the ability to read the first post.
*picks up a biscuit, jam, and flies. Spreads them on andscrafs it* Yum! blaugh heart
Good to see you all. Please, come in, the roadkill is fresh, I got it myself on the way home from work.
Gosh, people and their reading skills. "OMG I WANT TO BE A MOD I'M ALMOST EIGHTEEN AND WHY WON'T IT LET ME ON"
ansonthesummoner
I'm getting a real kick out of people that lack either the common sense to acknowledge that 100 applications for a website that homes around 5 million users is a very low-capacity and the chance of applying right now is near zero or just the ability to read the first post.

*muffles a response* Some people are just so excited and post a reply without thinking. Look at what is at stake here, a MOD postion. Excitment will overcome even the most veteran of Gaians.
Hello everyone I've been lurking in the Questions thread but I felt like talking so here I am!

Vermilion Mage
Are those ACID BISCUITS?

SIGNATURE LOVE! "******** INUYASHA!" XD
I also admire that post on beavers and toilets.
Speaking of which, both of them are in a cooler over... There.
Agreed... There really is something to say about the people who just plain do not read. It happens all over the world, not just here...

He sat lightly on his chair, his back straight, and sipped from his teacup.
mcm
Good to see you all. Please, come in, the roadkill is fresh, I got it myself on the way home from work.
Gosh, people and their reading skills. "OMG I WANT TO BE A MOD I'M ALMOST EIGHTEEN AND WHY WON'T IT LET ME ON"

That is kinda dumb....
ROADKILL? RACCOON PLEASE! xp xd
mcm

Instant gratification. They don't get it, they complain.
Layla Pathos
Hello everyone I've been lurking in the Questions thread but I felt like talking so here I am!

Vermilion Mage
Are those ACID BISCUITS?

SIGNATURE LOVE! "******** INUYASHA!" XD

Welcome, welcome. Good to see you here. Got any questions? We've answered a ton already.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff