Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naughty Demigod

38,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
AI Mu-min
pet battle feature is fine. though i hope the it is for human base avatars only, for it is illogical for animals to train pets.

also, i'm slightly disappointed that there is no alchemy update.

ℓiℓა აαץა

Guess Mickey Mouse should get rid of his pet dog Pluto then. huh? talk2hand

_

MorseApple's Wife

Aged Veteran

38,175 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Married 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
phoebe-chan
Paka Ruri Kaila
i still dont get why we need a PET battle system instead of a new mmorpg
i dont come here to play pokemon

i have like 5 systems for that

I also call it right now that everything will be cash based...

It took years to make Zomg and it never made half the goals Gaia set for it even back when it first came out. Plus over the years less and less people would play it.

And the coding was so old that no one who worked for Gaia knows the coding for Zomg. Which means they'd have to start from scratch. Which means that if the MMO were to be any good it would take time and money for it to be made. Something Gaia wouldn't want to if it's not a sure fire thing that they'd get back the money they put into the MMO.

um.. i know all of that
and it have nothing to do with what i said
im against a pet battle system, they already have mogas, and playing pokemon on gaia just seems stupid

Mueth's Partner

Unholy Harvester

Paka Ruri Kaila
Phieth
Paka Ruri Kaila

I also call it right now that everything will be cash based...

and then you'll left all the people that can't afford to spend cash to buy gaia cash

and that will a great number

and how is that not exactly how things run on this site?
rich people buy cash, get bonus cash, and bonus items just for buying it
then they spend cash, and get bonus items for spending it
then they sell all of those items for super stupid prices on the mp
repeat process

and for those of us who cant buy cash its
try to earn cash off dinky daily treat, fail 75% of time because the ads are sucky and hardly updated and glitch out
try to get items by begging or questing
dumpster dive like a fiend
or- has to sell off old items that are worth way less than new items just to afford a new item

its ******** up

that's exactly the problem!

gaia sell gold generators, people have more gold to spend, everything goes expensive as hell. I am a member that haven't spend real money on this site, because I can´t!! and yet you see me with nice items, because I know how to make enough gold.

And yes, I'm both, sand and agry at see how items get expensive every time,but unlike you. I see the real problem here

The gold there is in the system, the more expensive the items are because gaians have more gold to buy items.

want to have everything in GC? then only the elite will remind in gaia and the rest will move away because we won't have GC.

wink

I am an old gaian that remembers that having 1m has a ton s**t of gold and not coins change in the pocket.

Merry GO

14,975 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Noble Shade 100
I'm really not that excited about the new mmo stare in case you get it ready it would be nice if it didn't have that same problem that caused zOMG! to be shut down.

Brainy Flatterer

17,000 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Pet MMO, Does that mean we'll get to play Pokemon Gaia MMO version. lol

Mystery95's Wife

Timid Explorer

11,225 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100

Always get so nervous posting in these things... well here goes!

First, thank you for the survey and for publishing the results. They were quite interesting to read. Also, thanks for prioritizing the chat system, pet battle and avatar builder! emotion_bigheart

Just have two quick comments/questions.
      For the question "have you ever purchased Gaia Cash" the only options available were yes or no.
      Personally I have purchased Gaia Cash... when I first started undergrad and had a more disposable income.
      That was 3 years ago. Haven't bought any since my final year of undergrad/started round 2 of studies.

While knowing that 70% of those who answered the survey have bought Gaia cash, it would also have been nice
      to know the change in those habits maybe that's just me and my love of stats but whatever.
      If ever another survey is conducted, is there a chance that spending habits (and their change) will be looked at over time, or no?

Secondly, will we be using the pets from the what the fluff event or would it be something new? Still have my soul of fluff sitting around and can't do a thing with it xD

Not sure if anyone will answer this, but thanks! sweatdrop

Barton Citizen

I would like to add another vote towards improving the Gaia App. It would be a very convenient app if it wasn't so glitchy.

MorseApple's Wife

Aged Veteran

38,175 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Married 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Phieth

that's exactly the problem!
gaia sell gold generators, people have more gold to spend, everything goes expensive as hell. I am a member that haven't spend real money on this site, because I can´t!! and yet you see me with nice items, because I know how to make enough gold.
And yes, I'm both, sand and agry at see how items get expensive every time,but unlike you. I see the real problem here
The gold there is in the system, the more expensive the items are because gaians have more gold to buy items.
want to have everything in GC? then only the elite will remind in gaia and the rest will move away because we won't have GC.
wink
I am an old gaian that remembers that having 1m has a ton s**t of gold and not coins change in the pocket.

um.. i joined in 03, i know what its been like
and you arent listening to me... so its not worth continuing this conversation...

Sarcastic Waffles

25,175 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hiss of Love 200
Urghh
Honestly we don't need a Pet MMO.
We had moga and that was already what you would say a pet MMO. If it's going to be like Aura Kingdom, where we have a 'pet' then okay. but like. no. we don't need a Pet MMO seriously....

Plus would the zOMG rings contribute to that? because we still haven't gotten ANY updates about what's going to happen with the rings. At All.

The only thing that I cant wait for is for the Avatar Builder, because if you don't get that in. Well, say good bye to the ones who uses it...

Now to wait and see...

Mueth's Partner

Unholy Harvester

Paka Ruri Kaila

and you arent listening to me... so its not worth continuing this conversation...

all right let's go to play the event wink

Noble Demigod

Firanzia-Vice
WHY DO SO FEW PEOPLE LIKE MECHA STUFF?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Rather than not liking, it's more of, having difficulties making mecha avies due to the lack of good mecha items. Many of the existing ones don't blend well with each other.

Time-traveling Senshi

Stanford Condition
Chibi Halo
Stanford Condition
Burly scored dead last emo Why you so predictable, Gaians? Burly things are fun too. Still, ≈600 people wanting burly isn't too bad.

Do you think if they called it Bara people would have answered differently? I'm thinking maybe a lot of people don't get what Burly means but everyone seems to think they know what Bara actually is and part of what they believe Bara to be falls under Burly.

Not really? I wouldn't have clicked it if it said Bara since I would have no idea what that means. How can people not know what burly means? It's like heavy, strong, and muscular. It is possibly my favourite term to use along with hulking when I write thick-set characters P= I'd sooner believe that the people interested in burly items are the same people who wouldn't bother filling out the survey, so they will only have themselves to blame if they didn't click it. (Also, if the survey didn't have a randomised order for those, it would explain why items lower down have fewer ratings. It's bad practice for a survey list like that but I don't think surveymonkey allows free users to have that randomisation from memory).

Might be your favorite term to use but I don't see that used much around the GCD here. Bara as an art style (it's a whole separate genre when it comes to Japanese media that's a lot more than just the art but I'm going to focus mainly on the art side of the genre) is heavy, muscular, strong, and hairy to a degree, yet with a somewhat metrosexual look to the face. As a genre it's Japanese gay male books, illustrations, manga, and film about everyday life in Japanese society written by Japanese gay males for Japanse gay males to give them something they can relate to in a society so driven by honor and tradition. It has been seen as an offshoot of Yaoi by western women lately, which is why they treat it more as an art style that's very similar to burly.

Anxious Witch

Yes, I'm so glad/excited for the avatar simulator. Thank you, it's such a pain making an avatar without tektek, this will be great.

Resilient Wolf

38,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Elocutionist 200
[NPC] Gaia Staff

User Image

Based on your feedback, we're placing a strong priority on these new feature updates:
    * An update to Fishing-- new fish, new fishing holes, new gear, and more!

I'm perfectly happy with all the other new feature updates. I'm extatic, actually, about the avatar builder. So thank you for that. (:
                However, if you were honestly going by our feedback on where to place a strong priority on the new feature updates, you would not be updating the fishing game. You might want to take another look at the results, because the fishing game has less percentage of people wanting it updated than people wanting an improved guild system, a mobile app update, updated achievements, and update site/shop UI. Your own bar graph shows this in the results. Please do not try and convince us that you're completely listening to our feedback, because you're not. If you picked a fishing update over something else because it's quick and easy or something, then tell us that; do not try and tell us that we wanted the fishing update OVER everything else please. /end rant/

Lily!

MorseApple's Wife

Aged Veteran

38,175 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Married 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Phieth
Paka Ruri Kaila

all right let's go to play the event wink

i am i am, over 300 golden eggs, 1000 eggs collected, but i cant get enough damage! its the last part i have to complete >.<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff