Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soooo when is zOMG coming back? /:

Agile Protagonist

18,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Survivor 150
Firanzia-Vice
WHY DO SO FEW PEOPLE LIKE MECHA STUFF?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Eh, Mecha items can be a bit difficult to get a hold of plus even if you do, it can be a tad bit difficult to combine them with other themed items.

Agile Protagonist

18,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Survivor 150
Caffeina Rose

Never. The staff has no clue how to work with the 'old' software ZOMG was built with. Or at least the bug was such a long line of code that they just can't fix it to prevent glitch abuse. It would be nice to see a hip and newer style of it reborn into a new minigame, but we can only dream.

Sparkly Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Darkpixie99
Firanzia-Vice
WHY DO SO FEW PEOPLE LIKE MECHA STUFF?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Eh, Mecha items can be a bit difficult to get a hold of plus even if you do, it can be a tad bit difficult to combine them with other themed items.

Yeah, but they are so cool!!
Darkpixie99
Caffeina Rose

Never. The staff has no clue how to work with the 'old' software ZOMG was built with. Or at least the bug was such a long line of code that they just can't fix it to prevent glitch abuse. It would be nice to see a hip and newer style of it reborn into a new minigame, but we can only dream.

Yeah, at least a newer version would be cool with some more levels and whatnot. It was one of my favorite things to do on Gaia. It's just not fair that the game is gone and all the rings and crap are soulbound. So what are we to do with them??

Stubborn Bibliophile

13,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bookworm 100

Gambino Vampire

15,150 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
the new avatar builder sucks worse than tektek did on a bad day. it screws up left, right, and backwards. it lags, it wont let you "get naked" it holds onto what you did last time and when you try to manualy remove ur avis current items it goes back to that old build. also it doesn't have a thing that reminds you what you put on the avi and it doesn't tell you the market place price. honestly. id rather not have an avatar builder if its going to be like this. which sucks kuz I like being able to build a dream avatar its just... and its not that I don't appreciate the try but.... it just sucks. the moment it starts to screw up withing the first 25 seconds of using it u cant use it again without al the crap I mentioned above going on for the rest of the day!!!!!! please either fix it or get rid of it. sad

8,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Caffeina Rose
Darkpixie99
Caffeina Rose

Yeah, at least a newer version would be cool with some more levels and whatnot. It was one of my favorite things to do on Gaia. It's just not fair that the game is gone and all the rings and crap are soulbound. So what are we to do with them??

I agree with you. They should have a way to work the rings into an alchemy formula or something. They shouldn't just be sitting around in people's inventories. Heck even if they were un-trade-able wearable items it would be better than not having a use for them at all.

Still, I like it that Gaia is doing surveys. Kudos to Gaia for making effort to involve the community in new updates. They should have this happen more often.

Fashionable Nymph

10,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
pirate
Sounds_of_the_Heart
the new avatar builder sucks worse than tektek did on a bad day. it screws up left, right, and backwards. it lags, it wont let you "get naked" it holds onto what you did last time and when you try to manualy remove ur avis current items it goes back to that old build. also it doesn't have a thing that reminds you what you put on the avi and it doesn't tell you the market place price. honestly. id rather not have an avatar builder if its going to be like this. which sucks kuz I like being able to build a dream avatar its just... and its not that I don't appreciate the try but.... it just sucks. the moment it starts to screw up withing the first 25 seconds of using it u cant use it again without al the crap I mentioned above going on for the rest of the day!!!!!! please either fix it or get rid of it. sad

That's what she said.

Agile Protagonist

18,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Survivor 150
Regardless of the survey, Gaians are tired of hearing and seeing Gold Generators to the point that the very thought of them would make us sick. Seriously, there's a reason why companies like Blizzard Entertainment don't use items like gold generators. They literally kill the marketplace values to the point where it just cannot be brought back to life, and the staff either removes all gold or shuts down the game. What part of videogame planning 101 did you guys not hear emphasized as much as game economy?

Anxious Garbage

Do want fishing update

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas