Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mueth's Partner

Unholy Harvester

Paka Ruri Kaila
Phieth
because the slots sometimes give you nothing?(that thing one times give 5 nothing in a row) and the jump jump is actually easy? as easy easy game. smile

didnt say it was hard, i said it takes forever and isnt worth the 1 or 2 points of damage

now I'm going to sound nerd xp I always manage the 3 points of that minigame, but I wil concede this, it gets boring after the 10th game rofl
moonbunny529
Wasn't Monster Galaxy kind of like a pet battle thing?

my thoughts exactly

Shameless Hoarder

42,340 Points
  • Spirit Hoarder 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
"* The Pet Battle Feature, which is in heavy development as we speak! This new aspect to Gaia will allow you to collect and train virtual pets and engage in awesome animated combat!"

For the love of god be careful you don't make it enough like Pokémon to tease their lawyers into shutting it down just when people start to like it.

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I notice there's no mention of the overwhelming distaste for gold generators noted on the survey. How's about talking about removing those yeah?
ninjastar1992
Seriously a pet mmo game? Where animals battle geez way to support illegal animal fighting....why not an AVATAR mmo!!?

It's monster pets fighting each another.
geez way to support abuse/violence lol

MorseApple's Wife

Aged Veteran

38,175 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Married 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Phieth
Paka Ruri Kaila
Phieth
because the slots sometimes give you nothing?(that thing one times give 5 nothing in a row) and the jump jump is actually easy? as easy easy game. smile

didnt say it was hard, i said it takes forever and isnt worth the 1 or 2 points of damage

now I'm going to sound nerd xp I always manage the 3 points of that minigame, but I wil concede this, it gets boring after the 10th game rofl

nice, I used to get 5 but i think they changed it
yeah, if it was shorter or had a higher payout yes, but even when you get one loaded with eggs and gold its like... arent i done yet?

Romantic Healer

30,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Thank you so much for listening to the feedback! I am really looking forward to the new features.

GO

More Kpop and animal (not paw avatar. For human avatars) items please. That's what I care about =p

Taruzen's Waifu

Beloved Donator

New version of zomg
New npcs, bosses, areas, monsters, rings...everything!

emotion_dowant

Liberal Phantom

12,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
better get the fossil brush ready for those of us who still like guilds

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I surprised Gaia acknowledged the wealth disparity.

Liberal Cultist

32,525 Points
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
+100600 to new zOMG!

Lonely Spirit

i just want more games but the pet thing i guess will work ...for now

Time-traveling Senshi

Ren Orenji Doragon
Chibi Halo
Stormlick
Can't you rebuild zOMG, please? It doesn't have to be exactly the same, but it was awesome, and I loved it, so a sibling or a cousin of the original zOMG would be awesome. Please please. heart

The code for that game is so outdated and nobody currently on staff has been trained in that coding to understand where to begin with it. When they were trying to fix the massive bugs with it they brought back an old developer on a contract basis and even he couldn't fix the problems with it without severely breaking the game and costing them a lot of time and money. The code had issues from day one and it relied way too much on Gaia's existing plot and yet it didn't affect the site plot at all. The locations in the game outside of Barton never showed up in the manga. The NPCs barely showed up or were talked about by the other NPCs (IE on Mother's Day Leon doesn't mention his mom Olivia at all). The fact that Barton was overrun by animated things never came about in the manga either. We never did get confirmation on things mentioned by X within the game. On top of that they never confirmed if the plot of zOMG was canon or not. It really didn't mesh well with the site even if it was a good idea. Something that can stand on its own with better easier to understand coding for the programmers is key for the site. It's really time to start fresh.

Excuse me for butting in here, BUT...

Yes, zOMG! had coding problems. Yes, zOMG! was built on an old code that few understand. Yes, no one on current staff understands it because the staff that did either got let go or left.

However, one of the best things about it was that it tied in with the storyline. It got us involved in the world of Gaia. And I pin blame on the mainsite staff for letting the zOMG! storyline fall by the wayside of the "main" plot. The zOMG! devs did their best to tie the game in with the mainsite. In the 2010 Halloween event, they even programmed Halloween Jack to shout "He is coming!" across the areas. V:

I also believe that the What The Fluff manga arc makes zOMG! canon. o3ob

It truly was an excellent, and unique game and I will always vouch for it to come back. 3nodding

To a degree though. It made the Fluffs and Blaze canon. It did not make anything X said at the end canon nor did it make any of the other locations outside of Barton and Bass-ken canon. Their coming to Towns 2 made the locations canon but not the animated or the plot of the game. I believe at one point they said it wasn't connected to the rest of the plot. The fact that not a lot was said in main plot about the animated, the Ghi, and other zOMG related stuff says a lot.

Now I'm not saying the game wasn't unique without an interesting plot but the lack of a strong connection to the rest of the site in the beginning is very evident when you look at the NPCs for the game. They were given their own special designation of LQVI or something similar if I remember right. Because of that Leon had two accounts one for zOMG and one for the rest of Gaia. A lot of those zOMG NPCs have been given proper NPC designation since the game was retired. It ends a lot of confusion as to what the accounts were being used for and whether or not they really are NPCs or not.

Partying Sex Symbol

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
how is this mmo going to turn out? the same as the other moster thing they had before this clans crap?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff