Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting results. Thank you for sharing them.

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

When I voted for Avatar Building, that was not what I meant........... but okay, sure.........

Can we please have a better inventory arranger at the very least while you guys are at this Avatar Building feature? D:

*can't find where the new purchased items are anymore* OTL when you think they're in items, they're in head or top.....
I can't find anything anymore without searching up their names and I can't remember all the names ;-;
Awesome!

It kind of bums me out that orange and yellow are the least favorite colors.
We need more orange, yellow, (and green) items!

Fluffy Seeker

45,950 Points
  • Snow Ninja 500
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Phieth
Usagi Kouri
Phieth
Paka Ruri Kaila
Phieth
Paka Ruri Kaila

um.. i joined in 03, i know what its been like
and you arent listening to me... so its not worth continuing this conversation...

all right let's go to play the event wink

i am i am, over 300 golden eggs, 1000 eggs collected, but i cant get enough damage! its the last part i have to complete >.<

rofl blast! the easter slots are the worst minigame ever!!!!!!

I am 1863 points and 2486 eggs.... XD and when hit the last achievement I'm done!!!!

I suggest you, that when the wheel come, you should use the level 3, that way it will give you so many points and eggs, and in the balloons just the level 2, and if you are shot of gold, then go the MP and sell one of the golden eggs, that will last you like a XD so many rounds... and it will get you eggs points faster wink

biggrin good luck in there!!

<.<
>.>
Sorry to like just barge (drop in the convo) in here,
but you guys are talking about the event and I can give you some tips I came up with.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <-- current stats (haven't been attacking much today)
Starts rant sorta of event stuff ....
Balloon Pop- is good at getting stuff (high pay rate), especially if your're going for fast gain of damage or eggs. (Goes fast in return thou, lol).
---

Slots- has always been the slowest x-x. One time it took like a few hours maybe to get threw it. Switching from lvl 2 to lvl 1 seems to do ok.
---

Wheel- gives out better then the slots do because you always get something each turn.
---

Space Hop- might be the best way to get both. The max in damage is 3 and the max in eggs was 6, gold maybe 7k highest. (If you get around 70 hops you get the 3 damage the gold and eggs are random).

With the higher levels you get more eggs opportunities and higher damage opportunities but rarer chance to get the higher damage and you higher chance at getting eggs. This sorta goes for 3 rounds of attacking the Mecha Bunny. So if you are going for damage paying nothing is slightly to you're benefit, and for eggs lvl 2 maybe 3.
Most of its sorta self explanatory so sorry if was being captain obvious .....

and this is why I love gaians biggrin

you always come with the best ideas

thank you sweetie biggrin *copy paste all her info* emotion_hug

No Problem XD emotion_hug

Could have put more stuff but I tend to jump all over the place when I try to explain things. So I kept it simple so no one got confused, hopefully.
Also with the hop game to speed it up, you can hold down the 1 button so you don't have to press it each time (it works for me). Just don't miss x-x.
I'd say personally its the best game to get points but that could be because I just go at it at full speed till the health is gone.... got about maybe 200 points (maybe it was around 100 didn't count) but yeah in one turn over all.
Sorta same with all of them, you just have to go at it. Tab hopping will have to stop because it don't work very well, it sorta gives the game 'lag' and takes longer. So you spin its faster if you stay on the page.

Resilient Wolf

38,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Elocutionist 200
piratically inclined
Lovely Lily Wolf
[NPC] Gaia Staff

User Image

Based on your feedback, we're placing a strong priority on these new feature updates:
    * An update to Fishing-- new fish, new fishing holes, new gear, and more!

I'm perfectly happy with all the other new feature updates. I'm extatic, actually, about the avatar builder. So thank you for that. (:
                However, if you were honestly going by our feedback on where to place a strong priority on the new feature updates, you would not be updating the fishing game. You might want to take another look at the results, because the fishing game has less percentage of people wanting it updated than people wanting an improved guild system, a mobile app update, updated achievements, and update site/shop UI. Your own bar graph shows this in the results. Please do not try and convince us that you're completely listening to our feedback, because you're not. If you picked a fishing update over something else because it's quick and easy or something, then tell us that; do not try and tell us that we wanted the fishing update OVER everything else please. /end rant/

Lily!

ℓiℓა აαץა

It was mentioned earlier in the thread that: 1) the fishing update had already been in the works (and publicly known to be) prior to the survey, so yes it's going to get high priority. 2) bluealaris said that the 4 listed in the OP are what they plan to get out in the next couple months, but that the other things would come after that. So they're not being ignored, they're just not as high a priority.

_

Maybe my meaning was unclear. I apologize for that, sweetpea. However, I do want to point out that nowhere in my rant, did I mention the word "ignore." I was not at all trying to say that Gaia was ignoring those things. Obviously, I need to clarify myself so here we go.
                1. At the beginning of this thread, there's no mention of why the fishing game was chosen. If the fishing game is a quick and easy update and/or it's almost done, then of course they're going to be working on the fishing game.
                2. There's mention of The Pet Battle Feature, being "in heavy development as we speak!" but nowhere in that little blurb about fishing was there any mention of the fishing game being in the same heavy development. So I'm just asking Gaia to basically be a little bit more forthcoming with what they're truly wanting to do with he site and the reasoning behind it.
                3. I feel I need to clarify that nowhere in my post did I believe the fishing game should not be updated at all. I just think if it's something that's nowhere near close to being done then they should maybe focus on something else that scored a higher percentage of people wanting that feature and then come back to the fishing.
                4. If felt like Gaia was saying that we wanted the fishing update to be one of the top 4 priorities that Gaia worked on BECAUSE that's what the results said.
                5. I'm a fair and reasonable person. If I'm wrong in how I interpreted Gaia's wording, then someone that's part of the Gaia staff can speak with me about it. Hence why they were quoted and not you.
                6. If you're referring to something in the first 23 pages of this thread before I posted my rant then I regret to inform you that not a lot of people actually sift through 23 pages of other people's opinions/questions/rants before posting their own opinions/rants/questions. The thread moves too fast to be able to keep up with it anyway.
                7. I want to clarify, dearie, (although it seems to me that maybe this is something that needs to be clarified the most) is that I'm not ignorant and you don't need to spell things out for me as though this is such a tiresome question and you can't believe I'm so ignorant that I don't already know this "public knowledge" . Maybe it's just coming across wrong, but with the way your post is worded, it sounds rude. This was just a rant (which was clearly stated in my OP) and I did not expect anyone to care about my rant or even for it to completely make since it was just a rant.

So it's not that I think that they're ignoring the other feature updates, it's that Gaia should word things a little better and in a single post.

Lily!
the upcoming feature sounds promising :3

Mueth's Partner

Unholy Harvester

Usagi Kouri
Phieth
Usagi Kouri
Phieth
Paka Ruri Kaila

i am i am, over 300 golden eggs, 1000 eggs collected, but i cant get enough damage! its the last part i have to complete >.<

I am 1863 points and 2486 eggs.... XD and when hit the last achievement I'm done!!!!

I suggest you, that when the wheel come, you should use the level 3, that way it will give you so many points and eggs, and in the balloons just the level 2, and if you are shot of gold, then go the MP and sell one of the golden eggs, that will last you like a XD so many rounds... and it will get you eggs points faster wink

<.<
>.>
but you guys are talking about the event and I can give you some tips I came up with.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <-- current stats (haven't been attacking much today)
Balloon Pop- is good at getting stuff (high pay rate), especially if your're going for fast gain of damage or eggs. (Goes fast in return thou, lol).
---

Slots- has always been the slowest x-x. One time it took like a few hours maybe to get threw it. Switching from lvl 2 to lvl 1 seems to do ok.
---

Wheel- gives out better then the slots do because you always get something each turn.
---

Space Hop- might be the best way to get both. The max in damage is 3 and the max in eggs was 6.

With the higher levels you get more eggs opportunities and higher damage opportunities but rarer chance to get the higher damage. This sorta goes for 3 rounds of attacking the Mecha Bunny. So if you are going for damage paying nothing is slightly to you're benefit.

Could have put more stuff but I tend to jump all over the place when I try to explain things. So I kept it simple so no one got confused, hopefully.
Also with the hop game to speed it up, you can hold down the 1 button so you don't have to press it each time (it works for me). Just don't miss x-x.
I'd say personally its the best game to get points but that could be because I just go at it at full speed till the health is gone.... got about maybe 200 points (maybe it was around 100 didn't count) but yeah in one turn over all.
Sorta same with all of them, you just have to go at it. Tab hopping will have to stop because it don't work very well, it sorta gives the game 'lag' and takes longer. So you spin its faster if you stay on the page.

YesI noticed the lag..... XD when we have a game without lag in gaia it will be the best game ever!!!

rofl

thank you gain!!! *notes again everything* this is so usefull

Thieving Informer

I said it in my survey answers and stuff, but ya'll need to get rid of this limited quantity BS...that kills the economy even more and only makes the rich get richer...then again, everything does that.but still, some items are seriously overpriced in the marketplace cause of the limited quantity stuff!

Also, stop making recolors of every item...it makes the original item drop in price GREATLY most of the time, and the more recolors you make, the less appeal the item truly has...

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
Ren Orenji Doragon
While I am interested in this new "pet battle" MMO, I certainly do not want it to be another MoGa. I would much rather have a zOMG! 2.0. Something that ties directly in with the world of Gaia: its story, the avatars, the NPCs...

Make us involved with the world, guys. Make Gaia fun.

I definitely agree with this. :3 I'd like it to also include the pegacorn fluff that we got so long ago. ^^; *still has mine patiently waiting to be used*

Naughty Demigod

38,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Lovely Lily Wolf
piratically inclined
Lovely Lily Wolf
[NPC] Gaia Staff

User Image

Based on your feedback, we're placing a strong priority on these new feature updates:
    * An update to Fishing-- new fish, new fishing holes, new gear, and more!

I'm perfectly happy with all the other new feature updates. I'm extatic, actually, about the avatar builder. So thank you for that. (:
                However, if you were honestly going by our feedback on where to place a strong priority on the new feature updates, you would not be updating the fishing game. You might want to take another look at the results, because the fishing game has less percentage of people wanting it updated than people wanting an improved guild system, a mobile app update, updated achievements, and update site/shop UI. Your own bar graph shows this in the results. Please do not try and convince us that you're completely listening to our feedback, because you're not. If you picked a fishing update over something else because it's quick and easy or something, then tell us that; do not try and tell us that we wanted the fishing update OVER everything else please. /end rant/

Lily!

ℓiℓა აαץა

It was mentioned earlier in the thread that: 1) the fishing update had already been in the works (and publicly known to be) prior to the survey, so yes it's going to get high priority. 2) bluealaris said that the 4 listed in the OP are what they plan to get out in the next couple months, but that the other things would come after that. So they're not being ignored, they're just not as high a priority.

_

Maybe my meaning was unclear. I apologize for that, sweetpea. However, I do want to point out that nowhere in my rant, did I mention the word "ignore." I was not at all trying to say that Gaia was ignoring those things. Obviously, I need to clarify myself so here we go.
                1. At the beginning of this thread, there's no mention of why the fishing game was chosen. If the fishing game is a quick and easy update and/or it's almost done, then of course they're going to be working on the fishing game.
                2. There's mention of The Pet Battle Feature, being "in heavy development as we speak!" but nowhere in that little blurb about fishing was there any mention of the fishing game being in the same heavy development. So I'm just asking Gaia to basically be a little bit more forthcoming with what they're truly wanting to do with he site and the reasoning behind it.
                3. I feel I need to clarify that nowhere in my post did I believe the fishing game should not be updated at all. I just think if it's something that's nowhere near close to being done then they should maybe focus on something else that scored a higher percentage of people wanting that feature and then come back to the fishing.
                4. If felt like Gaia was saying that we wanted the fishing update to be one of the top 4 priorities that Gaia worked on BECAUSE that's what the results said.
                5. I'm a fair and reasonable person. If I'm wrong in how I interpreted Gaia's wording, then someone that's part of the Gaia staff can speak with me about it. Hence why they were quoted and not you.
                6. If you're referring to something in the first 23 pages of this thread before I posted my rant then I regret to inform you that not a lot of people actually sift through 23 pages of other people's opinions/questions/rants before posting their own opinions/rants/questions. The thread moves too fast to be able to keep up with it anyway.
                7. I want to clarify, dearie, (although it seems to me that maybe this is something that needs to be clarified the most) is that I'm not ignorant and you don't need to spell things out for me as though this is such a tiresome question and you can't believe I'm so ignorant that I don't already know this "public knowledge" . Maybe it's just coming across wrong, but with the way your post is worded, it sounds rude. This was just a rant (which was clearly stated in my OP) and I did not expect anyone to care about my rant or even for it to completely make since it was just a rant.

So it's not that I think that they're ignoring the other feature updates, it's that Gaia should word things a little better and in a single post.

Lily!

ℓiℓა აαץა

I had no intention of coming off rude. redface I'm very sorry if I came off that way. I was just trying to point out things that had been said within the thread by site staff because I am one of those few(?) people who did sift through 23 pages of comments. But I also didn't note which pages those were on and I wasn't going to re-sift through them in order to grab the quotes.

_

Thieving Informer

rimedragona
Ren Orenji Doragon
While I am interested in this new "pet battle" MMO, I certainly do not want it to be another MoGa. I would much rather have a zOMG! 2.0. Something that ties directly in with the world of Gaia: its story, the avatars, the NPCs...

Make us involved with the world, guys. Make Gaia fun.

I definitely agree with this. :3 I'd like it to also include the pegacorn fluff that we got so long ago. ^^; *still has mine patiently waiting to be used*

^ LISTEN TO THESE PEOPLE GAIA!!!

Fluffy Seeker

45,950 Points
  • Snow Ninja 500
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Phieth
Usagi Kouri
Phieth
Usagi Kouri
Phieth
Paka Ruri Kaila

<.<
>.>
---

---

---

Space Hop- might be the best way to get both. The max in damage is 3 and the max in eggs was 6, gold maybe 7k highest. (If you get around 70 hops you get the 3 damage the gold and eggs are random).

With the higher levels you get more eggs opportunities and higher damage opportunities but rarer chance to get the higher damage and you higher chance at getting eggs. This sorta goes for 3 rounds of attacking the Mecha Bunny. So if you are going for damage paying nothing is slightly to you're benefit, and for eggs lvl 2 maybe 3.

Yes I noticed the lag..... XD when we have a game without lag in gaia it will be the best game ever!!!

rofl

thank you gain!!! *notes again everything* this is so usefull

lolol I think the lag in the game is normal (get it anywhere when I tab hop). To explain it its like the data hasn't loaded yet so it has to keep up and get this lag effect and what not, happens every where.
No Problem, prob got info stuff because I can just sit and bulldozer threw it, it seems most cant quite well. Must have a high patience lvl or something I guess, because does this a lot not just this game other games as well.... i'll over lvl then can't finish the game.
Might have killed my 1 button thou its a bit unresponsive at times x-x.
--
^ to the post about stats
Reminds be of the 2k14 Halloween event when I had like 100 tabs open battling and stuff. You could totally tell when I was attempting to tab hop attack and health stats when way down over all had 6,255 heals and 317 attacks 50 kills, and 5 boss kills (sorta same w all events but yeah lol).

Adorable Master

20,800 Points
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • ReAnimated 50
put a price cap in marketplace to prevent items from in trillions or 100s bills
SERIOUSLY I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH TROUBLEs

Fashionable Marshmallow

17,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
Envoy of Void
Make the mobile app more... sleek and less glitchy/difficult.

What they said.

catumba's Wife

Feral Survivor

40,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
It sounds really nice, but I wish that you repair the inventory first. I will be looking forward to these new features.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff