Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi everyone! Did you take our most recent official Gaia survey? If so, thanks for contributing! With your help, we were able to learn a lot about what you like, what you want to see, and what to try next! You can check out some of the results by clicking the button below:

User Image
User Image
User Image

I'm proud to share with you that the results of the survey have been reviewed by our team and we're excited to share with you some great news!

Based on your feedback, we're placing a strong priority on these new feature updates:

* An Avatar Builder, which will allow you to create simulated avatars using any item on the site in any pose to use as a character creator, layering test, or to create an avatar to quest for!

* A Gaian Chat System that will be used to send quick instant messages to your friends in real-time and allow for fun group hangouts!

* An update to Fishing-- new fish, new fishing holes, new gear, and more!

* The Pet Battle Feature, which is in heavy development as we speak! This new aspect to Gaia will allow you to collect and train virtual pets and engage in awesome animated combat!

Thanks for taking the survey, everyone! We're excited to be working with you all to continue making Gaia Online the best community on the 'net, and it's your support and ideas keeping us inspired each and every day.

Feel free to hang out in this thread and discuss any results you found interesting!

Invisible Benefactor

10,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • PvP 200
Make the mobile app more... sleek and less glitchy/difficult.
The forums are the only interesting place in my eyes and thus catering to mobile communication would help people stay more active.

Chatty Consumer

9,650 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Awesome! That avatar builder is gonna come in handy, and I really can't wait to get sucked into another MMO blaugh

Anxious Trash

The avatar builder sounds great! Pet battling sounds pretty cool, too. I hope they aren't too expensive, so everyone can participate!

Newbie Noob

14,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Party Member 100
great ! lets see then ..

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Manchurian Candidate 500
  • Budding Witch 250
thank you for sharing these results! most of them are what I expected, but it was definitely interesting to learn a few new things. I'm very excited about the avatar builder and the pet battle system. Hopefully my need to collect these new pets won't be too high emo

Chatty Consumer

9,650 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Envoy of Void
Make the mobile app more... sleek and less glitchy/difficult.
The forums are the only interesting place in my eyes and thus catering to mobile communication would help people stay more active.
+1

Demonic Warlock

44,375 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
We seriously need a builder, & a way to see every pose of our items.

I was using TekTek as a doll maker before I ever knew what Gaia was, I feel lost without a builder. D:

Dapper Loiterer

Ty Trance's Queen

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500

emotion_awesome cool cool... now about them bugfixes..

◕ ◡ ◕

⊱⇜User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇝⊰

icetears's Princess

Bratty Witch

24,825 Points
  • Just Cute Witch Things 500
  • Live Fast! Die Garish! 500
  • Team Kitten Star 75
thanks for sharing this info w/ us ! !

we need more yellow lovers ♥

gaia_star

Sparkly Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Magical Girl 50
WHY DO SO FEW PEOPLE LIKE MECHA STUFF?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Celestial Dreamer

61,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Kudo points for putting out the results and the quick turn around with discussion. Muy bueno.

Edit: reading through these results is really fascinating. I wonder if the favorite color/theme info will shift future items any

Green Fairy

27,450 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
YESSSSSSS FISHING.

Seriously I have been hoping they'd do more with fishing for years. It's what keeps me coming back to the site. biggrin

Slumbering Tengu

WHOO WHOO WHOO

The question becomes now a when
It was long long overdue after all

and I'm even more excited to hear Fishing becoming a big priority
as it's one of the only old Gaia games I still like to play every once in a while
and I'm going to be super excited when it can once again get some attension

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces