Welcome to Gaia! ::

http://snd.sc/jygOVB

That's my answer. (FFX)

By the way, I don't own that song, I only performed and recorded it. I hope you like it!
FF VII Cris Core. It had fast paced game play, great story line, and the and the cut scenes when PS3 quality. I almost cried but I'm to boss to cry pffttt
my favorite one is final fantasy 7 crisis core.eventhough its a spin off, it is my favorite cuz the story is just amazing.realy emotional.but i love all the finalfantasys,even ff12 an that one wasnt so great
Final Fantasy 10. Loved the battle system, the storyline... lots of plot twists. Auron was a badass... it was the first final fantasy I've ever played.
Which Final Fantasy is your favorite?

Final Fantasy X xp

Why do you like it so much?

i love the characters especially tidus! the music is incredible and the storyline is amazing so sad though but it's very beautiful :')

When did it Become your favorite?

When the game came out razz

Was it always your favorite, or did it displace another?

it was always my favorite, it was my first final fantasy game!!! xp i've played ffiv, ffvii, and ffxiii but nothing could ever replace ffx it was such a beautiful game smile whoever hasn't played this game should give it a try! you wont regret it 3nodding
FF7 for sure.

FF7 has a great storyline and it has a great rivalry.
IV. Hands down(runner-up is VI). I love every part of the story,characters, and of course it revolutionized the active battle system.

4,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
i have to say FF15 cause of epicness and the graphics are off the hook
Can it be one of the spinoffs??? If it's just the main line, then FF VII of course! I never got to play it all the way through because it froze up and I can't find the memory card but it's still my fave smile If it's one of the spinoffs (I guess you can call it that) I would say Crisis core. I love Sephiroth and his story. I love learning what happened before smile that game makes my heart happy smile

Witty Sweetheart

16,700 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I love FF3 on the NDS. I love games with relatively simple graphics, for some reason that makes me think that the graphics won't have to make up for the gameplay.

Friendly Gekko

6,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Does Mystic quest count?

Lonely Friend

Well~ my first game is Final Fantasy 7 CC (Crisis Core) and it is my favorite game evar... until second of Final Fantasy Dissidia. 3nodding
mine is XII...did mostly everything...first RPG I ever beat (main storyline)...good game...its just a shame that its one of the lowest profiled of the Final Fantasy Series...if you never played it I suggest you give it a go
I loved Final Fantasy IX! It had a great story, music, and characters. Plus it probability had good graphics for it's time. I also heart all the music in the Final Fantasy series but my favorite ones would be 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, and 13. I think if I had to chose 9 would be my favorite but for me it's hard to chose cuz they all have their good points. Anyway here's two videos from FFXI but they may contain spoilers for those who have not played it. Oh I've been collecting games classic games for the PlayStation so if you have any recommendations please pm me or post on my profile. ^_^

wahmbulance Warning Spoilers
Final Fantasy IX Melodies of life
wahmbulance Warning Spoilers
Final Fantasy 9 ending movie
You have been warned!
PS Honestly any recommendations for a game would be very nice. I might be an anime fan but I'm a gamer too. ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff