Welcome to Gaia! ::

My favourite is Final Fantasy X, as for the unique exotique atmosphere. also, it had the best shiva ever! And of course, there was this unforgettable song there... i love it!
arrow the games that seem the most fun to me are FF7 and FF9.

4,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
(I would like to point out I am doing this from the top of my head so I might get a few things wrong) Final Fantasy X is a must have game for the playstation2. It is one of the best is the series because it has many difficult boss battles. The game starts off in a city called Zanarkand. All you have to do is watch cutscenes amd learn to basic controls. After going to mulitpuly cities suchs as: Besaid, Luca Mi'hen, Mushroom rock, Djose, Monnflow, Guadosalam, Thurder Plains, and many others you have to face Sin, the main enemy next to Seymore, which is a pain in the neck to do you get to see a long final cutscene. All in all it is a really good game I give it a 5/5. The game continues with Final Fantasy X-2.*note i said X-2 that doesn't mean XII*

8,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
my fav would have to be final fantasy 10 due to the fact i know most of them has to do with some kinda love story i liked this one because it really caught my attention which is hard to do and kept me guessing most of the time cus i dident know what would happen next
FFX and X2. I love Yuna, Rikku, and Paine. heart
i love final fantasy IX from the ps console

the graphic...not bad and so is the gameplay
got a lot of skills...and they added 'trance mode' to the game
VII, VIII, IX and X are my favorites so far.
I find it very difficult to choose between them for my true favorite because their story lines have all meant a lot to me.
The characters are also very close to me.
I think FFVII is objectively the best, but my personal favorite is FFVIII. It was (and still is) creative, unique, unconventional, and still stayed true to it's FF roots. Also had one heck of a story and Squall Leonheart, whom I consider to be one of the most well written characters in any just about any game out there.

That said, I also love all three of the SNES FF games.
my fav game is naruto storm it is to sick on the playstation 3 cause it has nasty graphics and naruto is the bomb dont for get it son how does it feel to have your platupuster handed on a plate son plate son plate son
Final Fantasy X, no question. My very first Final Fantasy, and still my favorite. Everything from the interesting characters to the quality storytelling, made me love this game. It will never be replaced.
I´m between VI and VII.
VI had great characters
VII had a great story line (and had Sephiroth )

Fashionable Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ffVII crisis core because its the only one ive played and the storyline is awesome even tho you know whats going to happen

Dapper Lunatic

2,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
FF IX is my favourite. It has always been and it will be, I think.
final fantasy 8 for sure

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
FFIV. The story and characters are so great, even going to the damn moon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff