Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Bunny

24,175 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: KO 200
final fantasy 3 (not the new one)
just cose of the gameplay... u can take ur storry lines of the new games well sept ff4 and 6 and shuve them up ur butt... they take away from the gameplay and slow the game down... not that i want the game to end sooner.... and yes i do hate grinds thats y i like fighting ne monsters in each area with less story... each monster has a diffrent way of atacking in most final fantasy games

Devout Worshipper

9,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Final Fantasy 6 by far.

With still stands as my favorite opening of all time, we are introduced to Terra, a mysterious protagonist that captures your attention off the bat. Who is she? Why does she seem so special compared to her two mook-companions? Then you're introduced to her plight, the one element of FF 6 that seemed so original, the Big Bad has the upper hand. This evil empire that we are introduced to has control of our heroine and all the powers that it implies. At this point, I want to know...Terra, how did you get here?

And so we find out.

After hours of meeting new and interesting characters, each unique in their own right, and watching them grow and develop into a strange sort of family as they grow as people, this is it. The last dungeon awaits in the form of the floating continent. Shadow has joined for good, Ultima [Or should I say Atma?] Weapon lays defeated before us. The final battle is unfolding!

...And that marks the start of the end.

Kefka remains victorious, a monstrous curve ball that left me speechless as I watched the cut-scene unfold as the world was torn asunder. Apocalypse How! And who is the sole survivor? Celes, the woman whose world had turned side down a grand total of two times since the start of the game.

It only gets better.
IV. Forever and ever.

When I was like 4, I had an original Japanese copy for the SNES (I remember because it was titled IV, not II xD), but I lost it while I was moving.

I'd always wanted to find it again, but I couldn't remember anything about it besides the intro (I was 4, remember, and it was in Japanese). "There's a boat but maybe its flying and then a castle and then you take a nap" isn't the best description of a game ever.

Recently replayed it on the DS, and I still adore it. Also playing the original version via the Wii right now, just because we can.

I'm also fond of 7 (especially Crisis Core, because I prefer action RPGs), and 6 has been growing on me since I started playing it.

9,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
My favourite final fantasy game has to be FF X . For starters, I love the story line itself, and I'm a killer for soppy romance so I loved the pairing of Yuna and Tidus... Another thing, I love the characters themselves, one of the reasons I like final fantasy is because of the characters and their amazing outfits~ And the aeons - I love the aeons! Shiva being my own personal best, but yeah.... I love that game...
FFVII is the Best one for All!!!!! whee Cloud Rlz!
Why? because the history is more Complete!! heart
I really liked final fantasy 7 crisis core and final fantasy 1. I loved 7's main character and the "message" of it. I liked 1 because of the turn combat
For me it's a tie between IV, VII, and IX. They're all pretty good with the stories and have nice characters. I played some other FF games, but haven't got any that can compares with those three.
Tactics ftw, best game. Spent wayyy too many hours on it. But ff7 is a close second xp

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
My favorite Final Fantasy game is either 1 or 9.

The reasons are that 9 was my first FF game and the psp remake of 1 was the first game I beat all the way through.
Advent Children...No. 7 I should think it was, the movie kicked butt, and I got the game on my PSP, I simply loved it.
Final Fantasy X is my favourite game because storyline and blizeball. They have awesome few characters.
My top 3 favorite FF games would be:

1. FFVII heart heart heart
2. FFXIII heart heart
3. FFX heart

however, Im working my way through FFVIII right now so that may beat either FFX or XIII biggrin

Magic Hunter

15,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I actually really love both Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles and Echoes of Time. 3nodding

Mostly cuz I get to CHOOSE my hero. whee (And in FFCCEoT, you get to choose what they look like. wink )
Tie between VII, VIII, and XIII...all three have good gameplay, epic storylines, and well-developed characters.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff