Welcome to Gaia! ::

today is bought tenkaichi 2, and i have tankaichi and budokai 3, and i hope tenkaichi 2 is as good as the other two i have are
Wow, nice graphics and all. I'm going to try to find some games, as i love playing fighting games and stuff wink
Hey Sarriss, do you need a guild banner? I just need the guild name and I could make a cool one for free.
Oh yeah, I also found the combo that allows you to teleport juggle the opponent. It's the dragon tornado. After the ground slash you just press triangle triangle square.
Light_Mage19
Hey Sarriss, do you need a guild banner? I just need the guild name and I could make a cool one for free.

really...cool! That would be great, I'll pm you the name and I'll see what you can do.
Light_Mage19
Oh yeah, I also found the combo that allows you to teleport juggle the opponent. It's the dragon tornado. After the ground slash you just press triangle triangle square.

cool thanx, thats what I've been pulling off without knowing what it was.
corbor4
today is bought tenkaichi 2, and i have tankaichi and budokai 3, and i hope tenkaichi 2 is as good as the other two i have are

Well hopefully it does impress you.
sarriss_sarriss
Light_Mage19

lol that's why you check out the skill list,although I have to admit i dont know any of the names either. And if you ever want original banner art I'd be glad to give it a shot,or just art for the guild for another purpose. The link to my deviantart page with a good selection of some of my work'll be in my sig in a minute if you wanna check it out. And have you gotten the guild up yet,or are there more people left still transferring the donation?
Luxian
sarriss_sarriss
Light_Mage19

lol that's why you check out the skill list,although I have to admit i dont know any of the names either. And if you ever want original banner art I'd be glad to give it a shot,or just art for the guild for another purpose. The link to my deviantart page with a good selection of some of my work'll be in my sig in a minute if you wanna check it out. And have you gotten the guild up yet,or are there more people left still transferring the donation?

I did go through the skills list a few times and like you said didn't bother with remembering the names, just the commands so I wouldn't miss out on doing some major opportunities to damage my opponents.

one trade left and the guild will be up, I have a banner made by a new member of the crew too, but intill its up I cannot annouce the members just yet.
I haven't blow up the world since the story mode, which isn't a bad thing but I it would be nice to have more opportunities. I've only blown it up a max of 5 times, what about you guys?
Eh, for DBZBT2 talk -

I still like Goku the best, he's freakin' Goku. I was impressed that everyone's melee's didn't turn out the same, well almost everyone. The main characters got improved out the a**, two thumbs up for that. Goku's Meteor Bash or whatever its called is awesome. Bardock's a** rape is awesome as well, for a low class sayian he kicks major arse!!!

Free Battle Team for 11/29/06
theme song while fighting (Metallica - Eye of the Beholder)

Goku (all forms) lv 106
Bardock lv 92
Mystic Gohan lv 107
Broly lv 88
Perfect Cell lv 110
Turles lv 76

I'm currently building up Kid Buu (lv 20 something) He's already fast!!!! and powerful. Adding on to that will turn him into a UltraA+assrapingwreckingmachine. BOOOOONG!
Krudar (Rp character)

This is a drawing I did, rp wise, a low class saiyan warrior years before Goku and whatnot.
Lee_Fields
Eh, for DBZBT2 talk -

I still like Goku the best, he's freakin' Goku. I was impressed that everyone's melee's didn't turn out the same, well almost everyone. The main characters got improved out the a**, two thumbs up for that. Goku's Meteor Bash or whatever its called is awesome. Bardock's a** rape is awesome as well, for a low class sayian he kicks major arse!!!

Free Battle Team for 11/29/06
theme song while fighting (Metallica - Eye of the Beholder)

Goku (all forms) lv 106
Bardock lv 92
Mystic Gohan lv 107
Broly lv 88
Perfect Cell lv 110
Turles lv 76

I'm currently building up Kid Buu (lv 20 something) He's already fast!!!! and powerful. Adding on to that will turn him into a UltraA+assrapingwreckingmachine. BOOOOONG!

my team is:

Goku ssj4(with the best version of meteor crash IMHO) Lv160
Vegeta ssj4 LV160
Baby Vegeta Lv160
Brolly Lv160
Bardock Lv160
Videl Lv160
Lee_Fields
Krudar (Rp character)

This is a drawing I did, rp wise, a low class saiyan warrior years before Goku and whatnot.

I like your character sketch,looks like a mix between bardock and snake from Metal Gear cus of the hair in the back. lol But still,awesome.
Just a question out of nowhere,but has anyone here ever played the DBZ RPG? I have the first two or three books for it and I used to play it a couple years ago,it had a pretty good stat and battle system but I havent checked up on it since back then. Cant even remember my character back then, but i do remember spending a long time figuring out a vegetable name pun for him since he was a saiyan though. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff