Welcome to Gaia! ::

Luxian
Just a question out of nowhere,but has anyone here ever played the DBZ RPG? I have the first two or three books for it and I used to play it a couple years ago,it had a pretty good stat and battle system but I havent checked up on it since back then. Cant even remember my character back then, but i do remember spending a long time figuring out a vegetable name pun for him since he was a saiyan though. sweatdrop

I used to be a fan of D&D but that was ages ago, but I have heard of the DBZ version and I was quite intrigued, haven't seen it yet though.
Eww, you said DBZ...
Pope of Trigun
Eww, you said DBZ...

stare well its been a while since we've had one but I think I remember what to say...

scream screw you, and the door is that way---->Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

oh and BTW Trigun sucks so go find some other manga that's worth the toilet paper its printed on!
sarriss_sarriss
Pope of Trigun
Eww, you said DBZ...

stare well its been a while since we've had one but I think I remember what to say...

scream screw you, and the door is that way---->Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

oh and BTW Trigun sucks so go find some other manga that's worth the toilet paper its printed on!

Ooh nice burn sarriss...but...I like Trigun. lol
Trigun does -not- suck. D:
sarriss_sarriss
Lee_Fields
Eh, for DBZBT2 talk -

I still like Goku the best, he's freakin' Goku. I was impressed that everyone's melee's didn't turn out the same, well almost everyone. The main characters got improved out the a**, two thumbs up for that. Goku's Meteor Bash or whatever its called is awesome. Bardock's a** rape is awesome as well, for a low class sayian he kicks major arse!!!

Free Battle Team for 11/29/06
theme song while fighting (Metallica - Eye of the Beholder)

Goku (all forms) lv 106
Bardock lv 92
Mystic Gohan lv 107
Broly lv 88
Perfect Cell lv 110
Turles lv 76

I'm currently building up Kid Buu (lv 20 something) He's already fast!!!! and powerful. Adding on to that will turn him into a UltraA+assrapingwreckingmachine. BOOOOONG!

my team is:

Goku ssj4(with the best version of meteor crash IMHO) Lv160
Vegeta ssj4 LV160
Baby Vegeta Lv160
Brolly Lv160
Bardock Lv160
Videl Lv160

Here's mine.

Team 1: My personal team.
Bardock
Tapion
Trunks (Sword)
Cooler
SS4 Vegeta

Theme Song: Winter Symphony- Vivaldi

Team 2: Saiyan Fury
Bardock
SS4 Vegeta
Trunks (Armor)
SS4 Goku
Trunks (Sword)

Theme Song: Your Pitiful- Wierd Al Yankovich

Team 3: Fusion Mania
Vegeta (Buu Saga)
Goku (Regular)
SS4 Vegeta
SS4 Goku
Whoever I feel like

Theme Song: Stairway to Heaven- Led Zeppelin

All fighters are LVL 160 and have the following Z-items equipped
Epuipment Slots +Whatever is needed
3X Title [Tenkaichi]
2X Kiss of #18
Halo (Except for Cooler, he has Majin Seal)
sarriss_sarriss
Pope of Trigun
Eww, you said DBZ...

3nodding PoT boy got slapped!
Lee_Fields
Krudar (Rp character)

This is a drawing I did, rp wise, a low class saiyan warrior years before Goku and whatnot.

Cool, could you do one for a character of mine?
Jubeh

ok maybe it doesn't suck all that much...
Light_Mage19
sarriss_sarriss
Pope of Trigun
Eww, you said DBZ...

3nodding PoT boy got slapped!

I had to do this a lot in the earlier days of this thread, ppl just walkin' in and saying DBz sucks.

I had to do this a lot in the earlier days of this thread, ppl just walkin' in and saying DBz sucks.

plus he's such a n00b that I bet he was thinking "how does he know I like trigun" and scratching his head trying to figure it out, which is a nice vacation from his balls.
"Guild is Up, feel free to join!"

there is a 200g fee but if you are one of the crew guys(guys who's donated allready) you will get that back after you join
Light_Mage19
Lee_Fields
Krudar (Rp character)

This is a drawing I did, rp wise, a low class saiyan warrior years before Goku and whatnot.

Sure 4laugh , IF, you join the DBZ GGN RP guild that Dark Warrior Naru is making twisted . (that lazy fawk).

Anywayz, does anyone ever fight with the original Z squad. Kurrin, Yamcha and the rest. When I used to watch the show, I actually liked Yamcha the best at the beginning of the Saiyajin saga. His moves where awesome.

Just for giggles.

Who is your fav. baddy in the cartoon/anime whatever, and who is your fav. baddy in the game, is it the same?

My cousin and some people I talk to about this game ususally have different baddy favs.

Oh and about that drawing I did, I was thinking along the lines of Bardock and Snake from MGS2:SOL
DBZ budokai 3 was the best but i havent got a chance to play tenkaichi 2
i wanna play it soooo bad tho!!!!! looks awesome! ninja
Lee_Fields
Light_Mage19
Lee_Fields
Krudar (Rp character)

Sure 4laugh , IF, you join the DBZ GGN RP guild that Dark Warrior Naru is making twisted . (that lazy fawk).

Sure, I'd love to join once it's up, just give me a shout when it is. Would you like me to PM a description?
Jubeh

too true, someone who plays DBZ games insulting Trigun, that made me laff XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out