Welcome to Gaia! ::

The new smash game also looks cool.
Dude, shut the ******** up. This is the "DBZ fighting games thread", not the "noobs who can't use the edit button thread."
big toe 1094
The new smash game also looks cool.

wow, triple post... evil *removes m11 Barret sniper rifle from case and assembles*...well at least you original right?... twisted *aims at the head, loads 14.5" lead slug with the phosphorus tip for incendiary affect*...*shoots at point blank*... burning_eyes DIE ******** NOOB DIE!

confused if that doesn't do it, well I don't know what will. Any one have Karkano? sweatdrop
Hm. o: Wondering if you guys played Jump Superstars. It has DBZ characters in it. I kinda felt that Goku's SSJ3 Kamehameha was way too overwhelming. D:
Jubeh
Hm. o: Wondering if you guys played Jump Superstars. It has DBZ characters in it. I kinda felt that Goku's SSJ3 Kamehameha was way too overwhelming. D:

interesting, I like the idea of using yui gi oh characters but s it just me or is it just an official M.U.G.E.N.
Mugen is retardedly unbalanced and not nearly as good as this game. First off, you can call in support characters, switch characters on the fly, and certain combos do tag-team attacks. Like Vegeta and Dan Pachi do a weird, Bobobo style Big Bang.
Well, this "mugen game" is technically a DBZ fighting game....although it isn't an official game.
Mugen is mostly for people that can't play fighting games in the first place. =/
Jubeh
Mugen is retardedly unbalanced and not nearly as good as this game. First off, you can call in support characters, switch characters on the fly, and certain combos do tag-team attacks. Like Vegeta and Dan Pachi do a weird, Bobobo style Big Bang.

its may not be a sloppy mugen but it in many ways similar. I look forward to playing this one, if just to pwn vegeta with yu gi and slyfer the sky dragon lol.

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
Jubeh
What's Mugen?
Mugen's a fighting game engine that was made to give people the ability to make their own fighting game. But people mostly just ripped sprites from existing fighting games and used them, so it lost its point.

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
I see, that explains why I see DBZ sprites fighting other Capcom, SNK, etc characters on youtube.
Saiyan X
I see, that explains why I see DBZ sprites fighting other Capcom, SNK, etc characters on youtube.

yep, that is mugen

Vicious Hellraiser

13,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
Never played a Mugen game.

In regards to Tenkaichi 2: I've played it, beat it 100%, and love it. The only problem is fighting your friends and using really, really cheap attacks. xD For instance, if you play as Kid Buu VS Just about anyone, you can continuously do the Blast 2 ( L2+Triangle+Up for the PS2 ) and win. The attack knocks the opponent in the air for about 5 or 6 seconds, and Kid Buu powers up really fast.. So by the time they stand up, Buu's already doing the same attack again. And it follows the opponent, so you can't outrun it.

That aside, I'm addicted to the game.

PS: Anyone ever played Dragonball Z: Legends for the PSX? I have it on Japanese Import. It's kind of interesting, different from the other games.
mad I really hope they make one more ps2 game because I don't want that monster ps3 anywhere near my home.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff