Welcome to Gaia! ::

sarriss_sarriss
Luxian
Redgar
sarriss_sarriss
Luxian
sarriss_sarriss

the transformation thing is cool glitch but I don't think I'd get around to using it, I'm not huge on the transformations and some of my fav's aren't able to transform.

videl is one of my favorites, I always like her in b3 and t1. I think the reason I lke her so much is her melee attacks, and thats a big focus for me when I play. Also she has rush attacks only so that helps beat some strong opponents. I do like in this game that she can transform into the great sayaman 2(sayawomen), and same with gohan and his transformation.

I dont want to add on to the cliche of B3 being better than the T series,but I cant believe they went cheap and didnt add in Videls regular look as a costume where she has the long hair with pig tails. I mean c'mon,just a different color shirt? Thats low especially when she has a different look to add in. I also cant wait for the long off day when they randomly decide to have gohan with the costume where when he was fighting dabura he tore off his green saiyaman gi like shirt and it was just his black under skin tight armor. I thought that looked awesome especially when he was attacking Buu's ball like that at super saiyan two. Glad thye made his ss and ss2 hair different as well,it's not incredibly noticeable but it's there and that made me happy since his hair stands straight up all the time anyway at that age. lol

gohan's black and saiyan gloves and boot would be nice but its awesome to see his green and black as a costume. I would have like to see future gohan as a playable character from the trunks movie, he was so cool.

I don't really remember, but didn't he have like one arm in that movie? Anyways he was cool.

I was left hoping that too,thats another reason i liked DBZ Sagas. They had tons of costume types which included future gohan with and without his arm. And yeah he only had one arm cus during trunks and his first encounter with the androids together Trunks ended up getting hurt and Gohan went to save him and they hid but before the androids took off they bombed the area and gohan lost his arm. But Like I've said before it's things like that shouldnt be left out cus with them it helps make a more complete package. For Future Gohans moves it should probably go like this B1: Energy Sheild and Full Power Charge and for B2: Angry Kamehameha and Masenko and for his Ultimate it should be a rush attack featuring some of the physical attacks he used in the movie,like where he was pounding on the androids for a bit and ended up grabbing eighteen by the leg and throwing her down into a building. I like the rush moves that feature attacks they used in the series like Super Vegetas rush where he does the short combo he did on cell second stage where he kicks him in the stomach from underneath him,elbows him then takes him by the foot and throws him. Angry kamehameha would be good for him since he only has arm and that move is a one armed blast so it works.

in the jap version of the movie you can see he uses a few interesting moves like the one hand masenko and his masenkoha blast. I would like to see him have both his first form and his armless form as different characters that have ssj1 as a transformation. I would hope he would use each of the mves for their respective version and then the rest be rush and ultimate being a kamehameha.

I'd like to see that also. And Sarriss. When will the guild be up?
Ftr_Gohan

as soon as the three other transfers are sent
sarriss_sarriss
Ftr_Gohan

OK cuz I was going to just tell you I could just pay for it. lol. But nvm.
Ftr_Gohan
sarriss_sarriss
Ftr_Gohan

it should be uo in a day at the latest.
sarriss_sarriss
Ftr_Gohan
sarriss_sarriss
Ftr_Gohan

it should be uo in a day at the latest.

I just sent in my trade request so I'll be one more you can cross off the list.
sarriss_sarriss
Luxian
Redgar
sarriss_sarriss
Luxian
sarriss_sarriss

the transformation thing is cool glitch but I don't think I'd get around to using it, I'm not huge on the transformations and some of my fav's aren't able to transform.

videl is one of my favorites, I always like her in b3 and t1. I think the reason I lke her so much is her melee attacks, and thats a big focus for me when I play. Also she has rush attacks only so that helps beat some strong opponents. I do like in this game that she can transform into the great sayaman 2(sayawomen), and same with gohan and his transformation.

I dont want to add on to the cliche of B3 being better than the T series,but I cant believe they went cheap and didnt add in Videls regular look as a costume where she has the long hair with pig tails. I mean c'mon,just a different color shirt? Thats low especially when she has a different look to add in. I also cant wait for the long off day when they randomly decide to have gohan with the costume where when he was fighting dabura he tore off his green saiyaman gi like shirt and it was just his black under skin tight armor. I thought that looked awesome especially when he was attacking Buu's ball like that at super saiyan two. Glad thye made his ss and ss2 hair different as well,it's not incredibly noticeable but it's there and that made me happy since his hair stands straight up all the time anyway at that age. lol

gohan's black and saiyan gloves and boot would be nice but its awesome to see his green and black as a costume. I would have like to see future gohan as a playable character from the trunks movie, he was so cool.

I don't really remember, but didn't he have like one arm in that movie? Anyways he was cool.

I was left hoping that too,thats another reason i liked DBZ Sagas. They had tons of costume types which included future gohan with and without his arm. And yeah he only had one arm cus during trunks and his first encounter with the androids together Trunks ended up getting hurt and Gohan went to save him and they hid but before the androids took off they bombed the area and gohan lost his arm. But Like I've said before it's things like that shouldnt be left out cus with them it helps make a more complete package. For Future Gohans moves it should probably go like this B1: Energy Sheild and Full Power Charge and for B2: Angry Kamehameha and Masenko and for his Ultimate it should be a rush attack featuring some of the physical attacks he used in the movie,like where he was pounding on the androids for a bit and ended up grabbing eighteen by the leg and throwing her down into a building. I like the rush moves that feature attacks they used in the series like Super Vegetas rush where he does the short combo he did on cell second stage where he kicks him in the stomach from underneath him,elbows him then takes him by the foot and throws him. Angry kamehameha would be good for him since he only has arm and that move is a one armed blast so it works.

in the jap version of the movie you can see he uses a few interesting moves like the one hand masenko and his masenkoha blast. I would like to see him have both his first form and his armless form as different characters that have ssj1 as a transformation. I would hope he would use each of the mves for their respective version and then the rest be rush and ultimate being a kamehameha.

I've seen the full version as well, and those would also be good moves but I wouldnt like his ultimate to be the kamehameha cus it's too typical. I mean thats already his ultimate in all three forms of adult gohan and even in his ultimate,cept for his ss form is the bros. kamehameha which is why i thought it'd be better if he had a really good rush instead for his ultimate instead. But I'll tellyou the english version of the movie was way better,they added in good dialogue where there was just pure silence in the jap. version and the english version got me interested in my now favorite band Dream Theatre which did some good music for the movie. I have alot of their cd's now but thats where I first heard them,then again I hate the background music of the jap. version,i mean half the time in an action scene it sounded like some weird circus music or something was playing,but either way.
Luxian
I've seen the full version as well, and those would also be good moves but I wouldnt like his ultimate to be the kamehameha cus it's too typical. I mean thats already his ultimate in all three forms of adult gohan and even in his ultimate,cept for his ss form is the bros. kamehameha which is why i thought it'd be better if he had a really good rush instead for his ultimate instead. But I'll tellyou the english version of the movie was way better,they added in good dialogue where there was just pure silence in the jap. version and the english version got me interested in my now favorite band Dream Theatre which did some good music for the movie. I have alot of their cd's now but thats where I first heard them,then again I hate the background music of the jap. version,i mean half the time in an action scene it sounded like some weird circus music or something was playing,but either way.

I'm in no way a purest but in this case I mentioned the jap version because the two moves were the direct translation that was left out in the English version. I do enjoy all the English moves much better especially the music, but its ok in the jap tooo, you just have to keep in mind its a shoen not a hentai, so some of its music isn't as grown up shall I say.

PS the circus music you refer to was probally the fair they were fighting at, unless you were just exaggerating.
i just love dbz and gt its like the best anime ever and the games are fun i just can not wait for the once to come out for the 360 and did eney one play the new for the wii is it fun? pirate
Wait...What's comming out on the Wii I've never heard anything about it.
Redgar

Dragonballz Tenkaichi 2 has a special version for the Wii. With the Wiimote.
Ftr_Gohan
Redgar

A special version huh? Sounds cool. Gunna be a very interesting game to play with the Wiimote.
Redgar
Ftr_Gohan
Redgar

A special version huh? Sounds cool. Gunna be a very interesting game to play with the Wiimote.

GI Said it was a little unresponsive at some points but being able to reinact the Kamahamaha wave was cool. lol
sarriss_sarriss
Luxian

I'm in no way a purest but in this case I mentioned the jap version because the two moves were the direct translation that was left out in the English version. I do enjoy all the English moves much better especially the music, but its ok in the jap tooo, you just have to keep in mind its a shoen not a hentai, so some of its music isn't as grown up shall I say.

PS the circus music you refer to was probally the fair they were fighting at, unless you were just exaggerating.

No I didnt mean just the music in the movie or from that scene,I've seen the japanese of some regular episodes and it's much the same. But yeah, I love Robert Faulkner's work on the english music. I have the whole series soundtrack's and their all really good. I cant say I'd be as in to DBZ if it wasnt dubbed not only cus i wouldnt have been exposed to it but watching it with subs and with the original soundtrack and voices it's just not as cool or memorable. Course thats beside the fact that if you watch alot of anime in japanese you'll start to notice that with jap. VO's there arent many different kinds of voices even in completely different anime,although to me some of the english cast of dbz actually sound similiar to the jap. cast for some characters like vegeta and cell.
Ftr_Gohan
Redgar
Ftr_Gohan
Redgar

GI Said it was a little unresponsive at some points but being able to reinact the Kamahamaha wave was cool. lol

I'm still thinking of renting it sometime in december whenever it's available,I'm pretty sure it's not gonna be that innovative but it'll be worth atleast trying to see what it's about so i can pass good judgement on it and give others a good opinion.
Luxian
Ftr_Gohan
Redgar
Ftr_Gohan
Redgar

I'm still thinking of renting it sometime in december whenever it's available,I'm pretty sure it's not gonna be that innovative but it'll be worth atleast trying to see what it's about so i can pass good judgement on it and give others a good opinion.

I've played the demo and I knowto avoid it at all cost, just pretend its not coming out like starccraft: ghost and Duke Nukem Forever.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff