Welcome to Gaia! ::

Budakai was pretty much the best possible thing to happen to the DBZ series. Especailly with GT being the end of the entire franchise. Budakai one through three were excellent to say the least, especially when it came to the grafics endused in the special attacks like, big bang kamehameha, super dragon fist, or of corse spirit sword. But when budakai tenkaiechi 1 came out it brought shame upon the budakai special grafix i remember even the new edition of free reign was a nice edition. But having every form of every character be a separate player took the thrill of transforming out. Glad to see they corrected this in tenkaiechi 2
I grew to love the new Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 (the title is so ridiciously long rofl ) game for the Wii. I think there is no other way to play it. The Wii makes the game so much better. I love how you perform moves and stuff. All I gots to do is move my Wii remote along with the game. biggrin

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
My fav part of the DBZ games was leveling them up with the capsuls, ect.. biggrin
MOAR SUPER DBZ
Indeed. Let's all wait for the next big release.
Jubeh

I'm calling it now bitches...

DragonBall AF: Trunks' Requiem

For The PS3 And Online Enabled

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
sarriss_sarriss
Jubeh

Yeah, right. Don't joke around like that or will have people actually believe you and provide "screenshots" of that game.
Saiyan X
sarriss_sarriss
Jubeh

Yeah, right. Don't joke around like that or will have people actually believe you and provide "screenshots" of that game.

thats wat I'm hoping man, can't wait. lol, all kidding aside join the guild man!
sarriss_sarriss
Saiyan X
sarriss_sarriss
Jubeh

thats wat I'm hoping man, can't wait. lol, all kidding aside join the guild man!

That would be an awesome game. Yes, join the guild! And once you do, use our banners to advertise!
Light_Mage19
sarriss_sarriss
Saiyan X
sarriss_sarriss
Jubeh

That would be an awesome game. Yes, join the guild! And once you do, use our banners to advertise!

indeed, can't remember the dude who made them...hmmm...wait I got it, I think, it must have been chuck norris.
joechino143
I grew to love the new Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 (the title is so ridiciously long rofl ) game for the Wii. I think there is no other way to play it. The Wii makes the game so much better. I love how you perform moves and stuff. All I gots to do is move my Wii remote along with the game. biggrin

How well does the game play on The Wii?
Dude i can't wait till i get the Wii so i can play the tenkaichi 2. Thats my most anticipated game of the year. mrgreen
Anyone who has the Wii now is lucky. Right now it's impossible to get not to mention nintendo wont tell the retailers when it's coming in.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff