Welcome to Gaia! ::

Redgar
I would join the guild. But, man, its been so long since I last played Budokai on my PS2. hmm...'cuz its broken. sweatdrop

thats ok, once the guild is formed you'll be welcome to join it, and it'll be about all db/z/gt fighting games.
Cpt. Joseph_Cilvaun
sarriss_sarriss
last call for guild, I will make this guild my self and I already have one other iterested(who is probally going to be vp) but I still need a crew and 10k, so if 3 more want to join it would be nice and we'll finaly have a place for all of this.

note: this guild in no way is supposed to replace this thread, it will just be a better place to go with a tad bit more elbow room.

Sure, I'll join it.

Btw, what is everyone's favorite special attack?

My favorite move from the entire game is SS Gokus Angry Kamehameha. I sort of did a mini jump of glee when i first used it because i was surprised that they would take a move he used only once and add it in,although you could argue that it wasnt a kamehameha but it's the blast he used after he gave some of his power to freiza so freiza would have enough life to survive nameks destruction,then when freiza being who he is decided to forsake goku's second mercy offering he tried to blast goku while he was flying away and goku turned and yelled "YOU FOOL!!", atleast in the english version,and did a huge one handed blast that "killed" freiza,and that was this technique. And not sure if i said this before,but I was also glad that they added in a costume where goku looks like his super saiyan form when he first transformed. His hair is in very few but individually big spikes and the color of it is a very light yellow and I always liked how that looked. If you followed the series you'll notice the change in his overall hair anotomy in super saiyan to where it gets more individual spikes and looks better as a whole and more lines are drawn into the spikes for show hair strands. Ofcourse even Trunks had a similiar hair design in super saiyan when toriyama first drew him where there were less spikes but they were bigger with a light yellow hue then later on changing in the same way,either way it was a nice touch of detail on the developing side.
Luxian
Cpt. Joseph_Cilvaun
sarriss_sarriss
last call for guild, I will make this guild my self and I already have one other iterested(who is probally going to be vp) but I still need a crew and 10k, so if 3 more want to join it would be nice and we'll finaly have a place for all of this.

note: this guild in no way is supposed to replace this thread, it will just be a better place to go with a tad bit more elbow room.

Sure, I'll join it.

My favorite move from the entire game is SS Gokus Angry Kamehameha. I sort of did a mini jump of glee when i first used it because i was surprised that they would take a move he used only once and add it in,although you could argue that it wasnt a kamehameha but it's the blast he used after he gave some of his power to freiza so freiza would have enough life to survive nameks destruction,then when freiza being who he is decided to forsake goku's second mercy offering he tried to blast goku while he was flying away and goku turned and yelled "YOU FOOL!!", atleast in the english version,and did a huge one handed blast that "killed" freiza,and that was this technique. And not sure if i said this before,but I was also glad that they added in a costume where goku looks like his super saiyan form when he first transformed. His hair is in very few but individually big spikes and the color of it is a very light yellow and I always liked how that looked. If you followed the series you'll notice the change in his overall hair anotomy in super saiyan to where it gets more individual spikes and looks better as a whole and more lines are drawn into the spikes for show hair strands. Ofcourse even Trunks had a similiar hair design in super saiyan when toriyama first drew him where there were less spikes but they were bigger with a light yellow hue then later on changing in the same way,either way it was a nice touch of detail on the developing side.

I forgot that one. That is one of my fav's too.

btw on the topic of special move did anyone notice how f***ed up tien's moves are. He was perfect in t1 but now they did to things wrong, took away his donpa and gave him the dodan ray, and lastly all his tribeam attacks are square...WTF...hos stupid is that, the only time it was perfectly square was when he faught goku in the tourny and blasts the stage, and goku for that matter, in to a whol the shape of the stadium..
Favorite special is Bardock's Assrape attack.

Anyway.

Discovered something new. o:

You know how when you fire a Blast 2, there's a delay before you can do another one? Well I found a way around it. Just transform, and the delay is stopped. Sorry if this was mentioned before.

But basically, I had hit somebody with a Kamehameha (with SSJ2 Goku) at point blank. They hit the ground, and I transformed into SSJ3 and used the energy field without a hitch. Was nice. o:

Anybody else think that SSJ3 Goku's energy field is overpowered? There aren't any startup frames, and if you use Instant Transmission, it's basically a free hit. D:!

Btw, I'm freakishly good with Videl for some reason.
I love these games I have Budokai 2 and Tenkaichi Budokai for the PS2 and played the others and I want the new one with over 100 characters in it insanity I like Omega Shenron, Buu, and Piccolo
sarriss_sarriss
Luxian
Cpt. Joseph_Cilvaun
sarriss_sarriss

Sure, I'll join it.

I forgot that one. That is one of my fav's too.

btw on the topic of special move did anyone notice how f***ed up tien's moves are. He was perfect in t1 but now they did to things wrong, took away his donpa and gave him the dodan ray, and lastly all his tribeam attacks are square...WTF...hos stupid is that, the only time it was perfectly square was when he faught goku in the tourny and blasts the stage, and goku for that matter, in to a whol the shape of the stadium..

The Tri-Beam was perfectly square when Tien held cell second stage off while 18 and 16 escaped. Doesnt bother me so much,then again there was never a "beam" or anything else to begin with,it was always like a flash of light and then the target and surrounding area is hit with an unseen blast.
Jubeh

Anyway.

You know how when you fire a Blast 2, there's a delay before you can do another one? Well I found a way around it. Just transform, and the delay is stopped. Sorry if this was mentioned before.

But basically, I had hit somebody with a Kamehameha (with SSJ2 Goku) at point blank. They hit the ground, and I transformed into SSJ3 and used the energy field without a hitch. Was nice. o:

Anybody else think that SSJ3 Goku's energy field is overpowered? There aren't any startup frames, and if you use Instant Transmission, it's basically a free hit. D:!

Just so ya'll know,I always loved the in game transformations which is why even SSW turned me off a bit since there werent any in there as well as T1 but the way they did it in this one wasnt what it should have been. Instead of having the short cutscene where your character powers up then the fight continues without pasue,it shouldve been like in the first three Budokai games where it happens mid-fight and can be used to block attacks as well as knock an enemy back which i always liked to use a secondary kind of defense. And yes,SS3 goku's energy feild is a bit much then again so is ultra trunk's but his is an ultimate attack. lol
Cpt. Joseph_Cilvaun
sarriss_sarriss

Sure, I'll join it.

Goku's Instant Transmission, by its self and Ultimate.

If I had to choose a move for myself to have. ninja
Luxian
Jubeh

Anyway.

Just so ya'll know,I always loved the in game transformations which is why even SSW turned me off a bit since there werent any in there as well as T1 but the way they did it in this one wasnt what it should have been. Instead of having the short cutscene where your character powers up then the fight continues without pasue,it shouldve been like in the first three Budokai games where it happens mid-fight and can be used to block attacks as well as knock an enemy back which i always liked to use a secondary kind of defense. And yes,SS3 goku's energy feild is a bit much then again so is ultra trunk's but his is an ultimate attack. lol

the transformation thing is cool glitch but I don't think I'd get around to using it, I'm not huge on the transformations and some of my fav's aren't able to transform.

videl is one of my favorites, I always like her in b3 and t1. I think the reason I lke her so much is her melee attacks, and thats a big focus for me when I play. Also she has rush attacks only so that helps beat some strong opponents. I do like in this game that she can transform into the great sayaman 2(sayawomen), and same with gohan and his transformation.
sarriss_sarriss
Luxian
Jubeh

Anyway.

the transformation thing is cool glitch but I don't think I'd get around to using it, I'm not huge on the transformations and some of my fav's aren't able to transform.

videl is one of my favorites, I always like her in b3 and t1. I think the reason I lke her so much is her melee attacks, and thats a big focus for me when I play. Also she has rush attacks only so that helps beat some strong opponents. I do like in this game that she can transform into the great sayaman 2(sayawomen), and same with gohan and his transformation.

I dont want to add on to the cliche of B3 being better than the T series,but I cant believe they went cheap and didnt add in Videls regular look as a costume where she has the long hair with pig tails. I mean c'mon,just a different color shirt? Thats low especially when she has a different look to add in. I also cant wait for the long off day when they randomly decide to have gohan with the costume where when he was fighting dabura he tore off his green saiyaman gi like shirt and it was just his black under skin tight armor. I thought that looked awesome especially when he was attacking Buu's ball like that at super saiyan two. Glad thye made his ss and ss2 hair different as well,it's not incredibly noticeable but it's there and that made me happy since his hair stands straight up all the time anyway at that age. lol
Luxian
sarriss_sarriss
Luxian
Jubeh

Anyway.

I dont want to add on to the cliche of B3 being better than the T series,but I cant believe they went cheap and didnt add in Videls regular look as a costume where she has the long hair with pig tails. I mean c'mon,just a different color shirt? Thats low especially when she has a different look to add in. I also cant wait for the long off day when they randomly decide to have gohan with the costume where when he was fighting dabura he tore off his green saiyaman gi like shirt and it was just his black under skin tight armor. I thought that looked awesome especially when he was attacking Buu's ball like that at super saiyan two. Glad thye made his ss and ss2 hair different as well,it's not incredibly noticeable but it's there and that made me happy since his hair stands straight up all the time anyway at that age. lol

gohan's black and saiyan gloves and boot would be nice but its awesome to see his green and black as a costume. I would have like to see future gohan as a playable character from the trunks movie, he was so cool.
sarriss_sarriss
Luxian
sarriss_sarriss
Luxian
Jubeh

Anyway.

gohan's black and saiyan gloves and boot would be nice but its awesome to see his green and black as a costume. I would have like to see future gohan as a playable character from the trunks movie, he was so cool.

I don't really remember, but didn't he have like one arm in that movie? Anyways he was cool.
If you play me youll get crushed by my top 5 super sayains on
budikai tenkaichi 2.

And you will get crushed by broly when we fight too.
Redgar
sarriss_sarriss
Luxian
sarriss_sarriss
Luxian
Jubeh

Anyway.

I don't really remember, but didn't he have like one arm in that movie? Anyways he was cool.

I was left hoping that too,thats another reason i liked DBZ Sagas. They had tons of costume types which included future gohan with and without his arm. And yeah he only had one arm cus during trunks and his first encounter with the androids together Trunks ended up getting hurt and Gohan went to save him and they hid but before the androids took off they bombed the area and gohan lost his arm. But Like I've said before it's things like that shouldnt be left out cus with them it helps make a more complete package. For Future Gohans moves it should probably go like this B1: Energy Sheild and Full Power Charge and for B2: Angry Kamehameha and Masenko and for his Ultimate it should be a rush attack featuring some of the physical attacks he used in the movie,like where he was pounding on the androids for a bit and ended up grabbing eighteen by the leg and throwing her down into a building. I like the rush moves that feature attacks they used in the series like Super Vegetas rush where he does the short combo he did on cell second stage where he kicks him in the stomach from underneath him,elbows him then takes him by the foot and throws him. Angry kamehameha would be good for him since he only has arm and that move is a one armed blast so it works.
Luxian
Redgar
sarriss_sarriss
Luxian
sarriss_sarriss

I was left hoping that too,thats another reason i liked DBZ Sagas. They had tons of costume types which included future gohan with and without his arm. And yeah he only had one arm cus during trunks and his first encounter with the androids together Trunks ended up getting hurt and Gohan went to save him and they hid but before the androids took off they bombed the area and gohan lost his arm. But Like I've said before it's things like that shouldnt be left out cus with them it helps make a more complete package. For Future Gohans moves it should probably go like this B1: Energy Sheild and Full Power Charge and for B2: Angry Kamehameha and Masenko and for his Ultimate it should be a rush attack featuring some of the physical attacks he used in the movie,like where he was pounding on the androids for a bit and ended up grabbing eighteen by the leg and throwing her down into a building. I like the rush moves that feature attacks they used in the series like Super Vegetas rush where he does the short combo he did on cell second stage where he kicks him in the stomach from underneath him,elbows him then takes him by the foot and throws him. Angry kamehameha would be good for him since he only has arm and that move is a one armed blast so it works.

in the jap version of the movie you can see he uses a few interesting moves like the one hand masenko and his masenkoha blast. I would like to see him have both his first form and his armless form as different characters that have ssj1 as a transformation. I would hope he would use each of the mves for their respective version and then the rest be rush and ultimate being a kamehameha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff