Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well to start off....

....I'm starting to like Broly more and more. I keep fighting against six SS's in free battle, so fun! I always wait until someone turns SS or starts kicking my butt before I go legendary! This is so great compared to the other dbz games and even some of the other titles.

Goku is another fav. At first, it was just because he was Goku. Does anyone else always pick him first to train with or fight with just because? neutral ...I mean he's Goku! I didn't really get into this game until I turned SS for the first time with Goku and saw that he had a different melee attack called the meteor smash or something. I was like..."Godaaaaamn", in awe for about ten seconds, I had to pause the game and smile! mrgreen I love it when games make me react that way or in some other fashion. It would've been even greater to have different melee attacks for each form for Goku, I mean he is the master of martial arts in the DBZ world....he's ----ing GOKU. I also like the way they separated the SS4 from transformation because its not really original, but hated the fact that you can't start out as Kid Goku GT style. If you can....I havn't made it that far yet.

(I think I kinda stoped playing dbz adventure when 18 has to fight 17 in GT over killing Krillin and started playing free battle and the other things)

I always like Vegeta too, the way they noticed his fighting style and changes through DBZ. He's like the only character in DBZ that I remember going through dramatic changes in height, fighting style, armor, and looking more older. neutral
S. Saga - he is balanced
Cell Saga - his attacks are ment for brutality and massive energy attacks
Buu Saga - it seems he actually tries out martial arts and has better energy attacks...not to mention he's just ----ing crazy in Majin atyle evil

Yeah, thats it for now. Broly, Goku, and Vegeta....fav. characters.

I have a lv 102 Goku. Anyone got higher?
Dark Warrior Naru
Well to start off....

....I'm starting to like Broly more and more. I keep fighting against six SS's in free battle, so fun! I always wait until someone turns SS or starts kicking my butt before I go legendary! This is so great compared to the other dbz games and even some of the other titles.

Goku is another fav. At first, it was just because he was Goku. Does anyone else always pick him first to train with or fight with just because? neutral ...I mean he's Goku! I didn't really get into this game until I turned SS for the first time with Goku and saw that he had a different melee attack called the meteor smash or something. I was like..."Godaaaaamn", in awe for about ten seconds, I had to pause the game and smile! mrgreen I love it when games make me react that way or in some other fashion. It would've been even greater to have different melee attacks for each form for Goku, I mean he is the master of martial arts in the DBZ world....he's ----ing GOKU. I also like the way they separated the SS4 from transformation because its not really original, but hated the fact that you can't start out as Kid Goku GT style. If you can....I havn't made it that far yet.

(I think I kinda stoped playing dbz adventure when 18 has to fight 17 in GT over killing Krillin and started playing free battle and the other things)

I always like Vegeta too, the way they noticed his fighting style and changes through DBZ. He's like the only character in DBZ that I remember going through dramatic changes in height, fighting style, armor, and looking more older. neutral
S. Saga - he is balanced
Cell Saga - his attacks are ment for brutality and massive energy attacks
Buu Saga - it seems he actually tries out martial arts and has better energy attacks...not to mention he's just ----ing crazy in Majin atyle evil

Yeah, thats it for now. Broly, Goku, and Vegeta....fav. characters.

I have a lv 102 Goku. Anyone got higher?

my favs are: 18, goku, vegeta(except majin), broly, pikkon, cooler, turles, vegeta(scouter), Tapion, trunks, and janemba. there are others but those are the main ones I prefer.

Goku's fighting style does change a bit for each transformation, usually the difference between long fast combos to short devestating blows.

finish the adventure for god sakes, its terrible but there are some cool items and characters you need to unlock.

I have the item nesseary to make any character lv 160, for now the listed characters above are the ones carrying those capsules.

I haven't seen you here before I don't think so I'd just like to thank you for not just saying along the lines of "DBZ F**8ing rocks" or "Budokai 3 Is Better", and beleive me ppl have and often will say something along those lines, and it pisses me off everytime.
BARDOCK'S RUSH IS THE ******** COOLEST MOVE OF ALL TIME

He gets them by the neck and assrapes them with his knee. XD!!! It's so cool.

Anyway. Why can't Goku transform into SSJ4? I mean, I haven't beaten Baby yet, but it seems like SSJ4 is a seperate character but I remember in the trailer that he was a transformation. Im kinda upset by that. =/ I mean, SSJ2 is compeletely ******** stupid for Goku, anyway. It's the exact same as his normal SSJ.

And does anybody else think the AI is broken? Teleport every time you try to charge attack them. And if you have a low bar, they can get you into a gaurd-break infinite that you can't get out of no matter how hard you mash.. =/

Still working story mode. It's so frustrating. I don't want to waste my time powering up a character I'll only use once, you know?
Jubeh

Anyway. Why can't Goku transform into SSJ4? I mean, I haven't beaten Baby yet, but it seems like SSJ4 is a seperate character but I remember in the trailer that he was a transformation. Im kinda upset by that. =/ I mean, SSJ2 is compeletely ******** stupid for Goku, anyway. It's the exact same as his normal SSJ.

And does anybody else think the AI is broken? Teleport every time you try to charge attack them. And if you have a low bar, they can get you into a gaurd-break infinite that you can't get out of no matter how hard you mash.. =/

Still working story mode. It's so frustrating. I don't want to waste my time powering up a character I'll only use once, you know?

For one,yes bardocks rush move is my favorite. I love the blur effect it gives when he rushes in and how he actually has a noteable expression when he shouts. And second,the AI isnt broken it's just cheap sometimes and you too can teleport like that it's just difficult to watch for the right time to press O and the right direction to dodge in. And for the low energy bar,when you get hit with a charge attack/guard break it takes away your energy and if it hits zero you have to keep tapping O furiously until your minimum amount of ki is back,for some characters its two ki guages and for others 3 or even 4. It's a pain but with an item, i cant remember what the name of it is right now cus i dont have the game on,but it allows your recovery time to be much shorter. I have it on trunks and i only have to tap the O button to recover for a second or two and hes back in the game. So really until you get that item it is a pain in the butt and is cheap cus the AI will completely wail on you while your stunned and it seems like you never get the chance to do it,so just wait it out. I'll tell ya the item in a bit when i turn on the system and check,unless sarriss or someone else remembers first but it'll help alot.

And btw,has anyone ever had a time when you block a huge or devestating blow,and the game keeps you on block and it wont let you out of it for a good 30 seconds,thats happened to me a number of times and I'm just wondering if anyone else has encountered that problem.
I don't know what you mean. Like, 30 seconds? That's a long time. But the animation for blockstun is slow in this game. After blocking a ki blast from close range, your opponent still has enough time to rush in. They could probably tick-throw you, but I haven't tried that.
-Thanks-

Well, I hate using gamefaq's so I unlocked a few characters and finished the dbz adventure even though I got tired and fought the last few GT battles on level 1 cry Yeah, I know..."bad boy!!!....shame, shame, shaaame!"

Now that I have high enough characters, I'll replay on level 3 fo' fun. Hmph, I havn't even started playing FFXII yet because of this game.

Also, whats this about SSII Goku being the same as the first stage. Poppy c**k I say!!! He has instant transmission, use that correctly and your opponent can loose lock on,...and everyone knows what you can do after that... whee His attacks in this form are also more faster and stylish due to other world traning and learning from all other aliens from different planets. I know the toon doesn't show it, but it should be understood. Goku surrounded by warriors from all other galaxcies(spc?),..yeah neutral

Of my new characters, I like Turles alot. I guess its more becuase I always wanted to play with him. I wonder what he would look like SS. His hair would be a different color like Broly's SS1 maybe. The dark skin with golden hair would be odd.

Also, in a few days or weeks...time is always a problem for me...(lazyness)
I'm going to try and create the best DB, DBZ, DBGT GGN guild forum.

For rp in this forum, it will deal with the DB universe taking place centuries before the Z-Fighters, thus many races can be used. Havn't come up with a great story for rp, but I'll think of something and others can help if you decide too. Of course, what better place to come too than...here. rolleyes Its the only place where people take db serious on some level.
Luxian

And btw,has anyone ever had a time when you block a huge or devestating blow,and the game keeps you on block and it wont let you out of it for a good 30 seconds,thats happened to me a number of times and I'm just wondering if anyone else has encountered that problem.

Nope, Is your controller keys getting sticky, or have you unknowingly damaged it? neutral
Luxian
Jubeh

For one,yes bardocks rush move is my favorite. I love the blur effect it gives when he rushes in and how he actually has a noteable expression when he shouts. And second,the AI isnt broken it's just cheap sometimes and you too can teleport like that it's just difficult to watch for the right time to press O and the right direction to dodge in. And for the low energy bar,when you get hit with a charge attack/guard break it takes away your energy and if it hits zero you have to keep tapping O furiously until your minimum amount of ki is back,for some characters its two ki guages and for others 3 or even 4. It's a pain but with an item, i cant remember what the name of it is right now cus i dont have the game on,but it allows your recovery time to be much shorter. I have it on trunks and i only have to tap the O button to recover for a second or two and hes back in the game. So really until you get that item it is a pain in the butt and is cheap cus the AI will completely wail on you while your stunned and it seems like you never get the chance to do it,so just wait it out. I'll tell ya the item in a bit when i turn on the system and check,unless sarriss or someone else remembers first but it'll help alot.

yeah bardock doesn't suck like in t1 and has a move that looks like the b3 counter part but cooler. He has accual moves inlike T1.

goku, and or any other ssj for that matter, are different when turning ssj2, but it isn't a huge chage. The hair is usually sharper with more strands, not to mention more of the hair stands up straight. The most notitble differnce is the electricity around them.

if you think the AI is broken try punish attacking during any one of the modes they will almost never get hit.

the 30 sec time delay does happen, not very often though, its a form of block break with priece attacks.
last call for guild, I will make this guild my self and I already have one other iterested(who is probally going to be vp) but I still need a crew and 10k, so if 3 more want to join it would be nice and we'll finaly have a place for all of this.

note: this guild in no way is supposed to replace this thread, it will just be a better place to go with a tad bit more elbow room.
sarriss_sarriss
last call for guild, I will make this guild my self and I already have one other iterested(who is probally going to be vp) but I still need a crew and 10k, so if 3 more want to join it would be nice and we'll finaly have a place for all of this.

note: this guild in no way is supposed to replace this thread, it will just be a better place to go with a tad bit more elbow room.

Sure, I'll join it.

Btw, what is everyone's favorite special attack?
Cpt. Joseph_Cilvaun
sarriss_sarriss

Sure, I'll join it.

Btw, what is everyone's favorite special attack?

cool, we'll have to disscuss ownership then when we get one more member to help create the guild.

bardock's rush, forget the name but it rocks. Also a few other nice ones like: meteor smash(goku's rush), turles' ring thing, dirty fireworks(vegeta), tapions' ultimate, tapion's sword beams, pikkon's hyper tornadow, pikkon's blazing kick, I thnk thats enough to mention.
its been a while since I blew up the world or my oppnents have for that matter, I'm getting the feeling it was just an added touch that they didn't expect to be used much do to the fact only a quarter of the characters have the ability to do that.
Guild sounds cool. Seeing as how none of you really liked SDBZ, that could be my little thing. D: But I only have 8k.
I would join the guild. But, man, its been so long since I last played Budokai on my PS2. hmm...'cuz its broken. sweatdrop
Jubeh
Guild sounds cool. Seeing as how none of you really liked SDBZ, that could be my little thing. D: But I only have 8k.

4k should be fine, I'll cover most of it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff