Welcome to Gaia! ::

PotO in Paris! Yea or Nay?

Yeah dude! 0.48583877995643 48.6% [ 669 ]
Nope 0.064633260711692 6.5% [ 89 ]
Who cares? 0.2236746550472 22.4% [ 308 ]
FRENCH CAST ALBUM NEED 0.22585330428468 22.6% [ 311 ]
Total Votes:[ 1377 ]

Obsessive Kitten

That was just too perfect. Doesn't help that one of my recent obsessions has been Tangled, too. XD

Edgiest Knife

43,715 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Edgiest 250
I was singing "Wishing" when I clicked on that link and it quickly turned into a snorting, wheezing, cackling mess. I wish I'd been recording it.

Shadowy Singing

26,140 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
My work here. Is done.

:3 or (^)^
Hah! Perfect.

10,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

I don't know what they said, but it was interesting.

Shadowy Singing

26,140 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
GUYS!!!

One of the figure skaters did her full performance to Phantom!!!!! Go watch Japan!!!!!

Phantom Figure Skater
You saw the title coming, don't deny it.

Edgiest Knife

43,715 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Edgiest 250
Catherine_de_Silver
GUYS!!!

One of the figure skaters did her full performance to Phantom!!!!! Go watch Japan!!!!!

Phantom Figure Skater
You saw the title coming, don't deny it.

:O WOW. That was so awesome! Thanks for the link!

Shadowy Singing

26,140 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
biggrin It reminded me of the other couple who skated to Phantom back in '09 . . .?

Point of No - Sakating

Obsessive Kitten

Magnificent work. I have no balance whatsoever so watching people ice skate is always enthralling. I loved the medley she had going, it was very lovely.

Obsessive Kitten

So I decided to watch Englund's version tonight, it's been a while. Sadly my copy's missing (DVD case, no DVD, I'm so bad about not putting them back) but thankfully I found it online. I forgot how witty Englund's Erik is. The thing that annoys me is Christine's last name being changed to "Day". Every time someone says her name I wanna say, "no, it's DAAE."

I need to get my hands on a copy of Phantom of the Paradise, I haven't seen that version in forever. I remember when I took a computer class my sophomore year in High School and I made a whole website dedicated to Phantom of the Opera complete with music, my favorite was the Paradise page because of the music I had playing in the background.

Man I wish I still had the code. Can't do nothing with it but I could've looked at it.

10,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
I'll have to watch those when I'm not about to leave for class, haha!

Ahhh, Phantom of the Paradise...makes me think of Thorn.

Shadowy Singing

26,140 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
What did happen do the resident expert on the Paradise? It's like all the other originals disappeared . . . Now I feel like an oldie.

Obsessive Kitten

I haven't heard from Thorn in a while. Once in a blue moon she crops up on DeviantART but I haven't talked to her. I guess the others outgrew the site. Gaia's getting pretty ridonkulous with their money making schemes.

I think the only reason I stick around anymore is for this thread. I'd miss you guys too much.

10,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
She and Ron's relationship had a falling out and they both disappeared.
I'm friends with her on facebook ... she occasionally pops in. As in quite rarely haha.

OK, time for some PotO figure skating!

Shadowy Singing

26,140 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Wow. Yeah, if it wasn't for your guys and this thread I'd have no reason to come on Gaia. This is where I get most of my Phantom kicks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff