Welcome to Gaia! ::

44,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Champion 300
  • Winged 100
Sifen Yamishi
Metropol Rubbish
I really wish that I hadn't watched the leaked second episode last week--now I have to wait until next week for a new one haha. But at least there's Untucked. But the youtube decision...eh

But I'm really loving Pearl a lot more than I though I would!

Same here. I was a bit iffy when I saw her interview, but she won me over with her entrance!

Exactly the same here. I was just eh on her interview. But damn, so far she's great. I just hope that she stays that way. And I felt bad for her in last week's untucked, with so many of the other queens that she didn't seem committed or whatever. I've been sick and I can't remember now. I'm going to save this week's untucked for tomorrow evening.

Fashionable Vampire

Damn. Looks like mini-challenge winners seem to be out of the picture this season.

And results:

Bottom 2: Katya and Sasha Belle
Eliminated in Episode 2: Sasha Belle

Prodigal Shopper

17,950 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Party Member 100
This episode was not what I was expecting! I was really surprised by the performances. I'm not really sure who to bet on anymore. I have my favorites but if there are many more acting challenges I'm going to be concerned for them.

Obsessive Hoarder

14,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

...uh... Sasha? You felt like you cracked the code. And you were the second person to go home. Yeah, you tempted fate somethin' serious there. I didn't hate ya, it's just... goodbye for now? sweatdrop

Lessee, onto the others...

Ginger - Is it a hint that the one who gets a lotta talking heads is the one who'll win or go home? Maybe it's just me on that. But to be honest, I clapped when Ginger won the challenge. Sounded very humble about it, too. (Now I'm hoping that she just doesn't become an a** over the course of the season. My early favorites have ALWAYS had that curse. ESPECIALLY when it came to Roxxxy. We all know how that went.)

Katya - Ehhhhh... I just knew that she'd be in the bottom two by flubbing that monologue. Least she didn't blame anyone else for screwing up. (Loved her runway, though.)

Miss Fame - I don't dislike her. I think she's just overthinking things and needs to loosen up.

Mrs. Kasha Davis - Might like her. We'll see.

Jasmine - Did okay this week, nothing much.

Kandy - Yeah, of course she'd be okay. It was a lip synching challenge. Meh.

Kennedy - Faded into the background a bit for me this week.

Violet - ...I just... she seems so... boring to me. It's like after she won the first challenge, she had this massive ego and crap attitude that just grew six sizes overnight. I dunno, maybe I'm reading into this too hard and she'll soften up. (Actually, I HOPE I'm reading into this too hard like the ladies did with Pearl.)

Pearl - And they said that Pearl was over it? After seeing Violet's mostly crummy attitude this week, I guess that's a false thing now.

Jaidynn - Mmm... I liked her runway outfit... that's it...?

Max - Um... *mumbles* I dunno. I mean... I dunno. I have nothing yet.

Trixie - I'm seeing a lot of love for her. Me? Not gonna lie, I'm warming up to her. I guess after watching Untucked, I just thought, "Why don't I have my eye on her yet?"

Maybe my opinions will change once Untucked comes up tomorrow. ...and maybe I should save my opinions until after I look at that, just like I always used to do. Feels odd that there's no Untucked after the show now. I mean, they've been doing that stuff since Season 2. *shrugs*

Distinct Warlord

Funny thing, I actually believe that Violet is not that bitchy but it's her character. I don't read her as false or anything, it's that kind of humor.
Actually she may be my favorite this season so far. I hope she grows a bit more and can come across as funny instead of bitchy.

Anyway, this challenge she didn't do it bad and was Top 3.

Abomination

No T, no shade but I knew Sasha was gonna go home early from her entrance alone. She had the vibe that of Penny Traition and Venus D-Lite. It's something that she didn't get cut first.

Miasmal Fish

20,200 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
I know its only been 2 episodes, but I'm having a hard time differentiating between all the queens. None of them really stand out for me, except Max, and thats only because of the Sharon Needles vibe I get from him. I'm also a little worried about the future of the show. With Absolute pulling its sponsorship, no more Untucked episodes, and Drag U ending, the future is looking rather grim.

Man-Hungry Connoisseur

16,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Katrina Katherine
I know its only been 2 episodes, but I'm having a hard time differentiating between all the queens. None of them really stand out for me, except Max, and thats only because of the Sharon Needles vibe I get from him. I'm also a little worried about the future of the show. With Absolute pulling its sponsorship, no more Untucked episodes, and Drag U ending, the future is looking rather grim.

It's good to know I'm not the only one thinking about this. Normally, they're constantly dropping sponsors' names throughout the show, but it's weirdly absent this year. Also, no LA Eyeworks photoshoot grand prize, no sponsored lounge. And no presence of Mike Ruiz for the stunt photo challenge, either. What up with that? *fret*

Abomination

Timmish

It's good to know I'm not the only one thinking about this. Normally, they're constantly dropping sponsors' names throughout the show, but it's weirdly absent this year. Also, no LA Eyeworks photoshoot grand prize, no sponsored lounge. And no presence of Mike Ruiz for the stunt photo challenge, either. What up with that? *fret*

As for the Mike Ruiz photoshoot, some sources pointed out that Miss Fame and Mike have collaborated countless of times in fashion projects pre-Drag Race. emotion_yatta

Man-Hungry Connoisseur

16,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
floraldehyde
Timmish

As for the Mike Ruiz photoshoot, some sources pointed out that Miss Fame and Mike have collaborated countless of times in fashion projects pre-Drag Race. emotion_yatta

Oh that's a relief! He's been a fixture since Season One, so it was really weird to have the first episode without him - and without a stunt photo shoot, too. I definitely prefer that as a first episode mini-challenge, as opposed to double runway action. *yawn*

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200
I HATE Kandy Ho. I HATE Kandy Ho. I HATE Kandy Ho. I HATE Kandy Ho. I HATE Kandy Ho. I HATE Kandy Ho. I HATE Kandy Ho. I HATE Kandy Ho. I HATE Kandy Ho. I HATE Kandy Ho. I HATE Kandy Ho. I HATE Kandy Ho. I HATE Kandy Ho. I HATE Kandy Ho. I HATE Kandy Ho. I HATE Kandy Ho. I HATE Kandy Ho. I HATE Kandy Ho. I HATE Kandy Ho. I HATE Kandy Ho. I HATE Kandy Ho.

HATE HER!!!

Standouts in the challenge: Trixie, Jaidynn, Mrs. Kasha, Ginger

Runway:
Jaidynn Diore Fierce-FINALLY, a big b***h that can dress!!!
Pearl- Titties for days... YAAAS b***h!
Katya-I am a fan of retro looks and she gave 60's mod stewardess.
Kennedy Davenport-High fashion!
Violet-that catsuit with the matching carry-on, fierce
Trixie-Barbie del Rio, I like
Max-cute
Mrs. Kasha Davis-meh
Ginger Minj- another meh...
Kandy Ho-seen it before, the eye makeup is fierce though
Miss Fame-nope
Sasha Belle-You look like a broke down Lady Bunny
Jasmine Masters-... next!!!

Sasha Belle, to me, had the better lip sync, but Katya's slow-mo split was EVERYTHING!

Faves as of now: Kennedy, Jaidynn, Trixie, Max,

TheSlayerKills's Husband

Menacing Otaku

6,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
TheSlayerKills
This episode was not what I was expecting! I was really surprised by the performances. I'm not really sure who to bet on anymore. I have my favorites but if there are many more acting challenges I'm going to be concerned for them.

I haven't watched the latest episode yet but I think that its anyone's game at this point. The judges seemed to not really clock people as hard this season as they did in previous seasons where they tore the contestants to shreds for their looks on the runway. (I.e. Kelly mantle season six the way that Michelle destroyed her for the bacon dress.)

TheSlayerKills's Husband

Menacing Otaku

6,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
TheSlayerKills

I haven't watched the latest episode yet but I think that its anyone's game at this point. The judges seemed to not really clock people as hard this season as they did in previous seasons where they tore the contestants to shreds for their looks on the runway. (I.e. Kelly mantle season six the way that Michelle destroyed her for the bacon dress.)

Prodigal Shopper

17,950 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Party Member 100
Timmish
Katrina Katherine

I'm glad I'm not alone with that feeling either. Only a few standout in my mind and a lot of the others are blending in. I keep seeing names on here and I can't put a face to them. I hope that changes soon. I also am wondering about the future of the show. I've noticed an absence in the sponsors. I don't think Drag U in an indicator for it though. It felt half-baked and I was wondering when it would be axed.

Prodigal Shopper

17,950 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Party Member 100
Timmish
floraldehyde
Timmish

Oh that's a relief! He's been a fixture since Season One, so it was really weird to have the first episode without him - and without a stunt photo shoot, too. I definitely prefer that as a first episode mini-challenge, as opposed to double runway action. *yawn*

I miss the stunt photo shoot too. The runway challenge was interesting but it just blended into the main runway. I wonder if it was because a lot of queens kept claiming they never got to show their "best looks" during their critiques.

I don't think Mike being there had to do with Fame because judges have known previous queens before. Paula knew Adore for one example. There just seems to be a lot of changes this season.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff