Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Vampire

Princess of Sushi
well now ive already seen spoilers.. but where do i watch this? its not on tv here (and i dont have netflix atm but netflix is always years behind in my country too)

Google, iTunes and Amazon should have them?

Spoilers again.

Jasmine Masters and Joslyn Fox are supposedly in All Stars 4 as well.

Feline Friend

Sifen Yamishi
Princess of Sushi
well now ive already seen spoilers.. but where do i watch this? its not on tv here (and i dont have netflix atm but netflix is always years behind in my country too)

Google, iTunes and Amazon should have them?

Spoilers again.

Jasmine Masters and Joslyn Fox are supposedly in All Stars 4 as well.

i meant free.. i dont have money for anything thats why i dont have netflix lol

Snack

...those ******** butterflies yall.

Anxious Friend

Who's everyone's favorite queen (from any season)?
Mine is MAX heart

Dapper WolfMan 's Husbando

Friendly Healer

15,615 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Flatterer 200
Dragstoriches
Mine is MAX heart

Besides Katya, (which is my overall queen) I really loved Benedalcreme!

Anxious Friend

Fandom Melodies
Dragstoriches
Mine is MAX heart

Besides Katya, (which is my overall queen) I really loved Benedalcreme!

Aw I love both of them! They're both great!

Jayson82's Husband

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Sifen Yamishi
Rumor alert for All Stars 4:

Filming starts soon with these supposed girls entering the workroom to duke it out for a spot in the Hall of Fame...

Gia Gunn
Manila Luzon
Trinity Taylor
Latrice Royale
Valentina
Monet X Change
Monique Heart
Farrah Moan
Kim Chi
Naomi Smalls

Thoughts?

A decent lineup, but I'm still kinda bleh about it. I like Gia and it's great to bring back one of the trans girls, but I'd prefer Jiggly or Peppermint. Latrila is always great, but I'd prefer their spots be taken by some non-AS girls like Ongina and Mariah. Most of all, I'm rather surprised to not see Vanessa Vanjie Mateo in the lineup.
Wish I had cable!

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200
Tee the Wicked

A decent lineup, but I'm still kinda bleh about it. I like Gia and it's great to bring back one of the trans girls, but I'd prefer Jiggly or Peppermint. Latrila is always great, but I'd prefer their spots be taken by some non-AS girls like Ongina and Mariah. Most of all, I'm rather surprised to not see Vanessa Vanjie Mateo in the lineup.
I agree with everything said here but my guess is that Miss Vanjie will return for s11. There's NO WAY that Ru nor WOW will pass up a chance to bring her back after she became a meme.

Out of the lineup, I'm rooting for Trinity... mostly because I HATE how s9 ended up. No shade to Sasha but that was Trinity's/Shea's crown.

#StillBitter

Fashionable Vampire

Hold onto your butts! Yellow Channel has posted this on their Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/148851455906156/posts/277546613036639/

Drag Race Thailand Season 2 is coming.

Fashionable Vampire

Welp this is upsetting:
https://www.queerty.com/drag-race-queen-pearl-reveals-gross-thing-rupaul-said-broke-spirit-20180816

Fashionable Vampire

More news!
Alyssa Edwards is headed to Netflix for a documentary about her.
Gia Gunn will not do Drag Race again, citing transphobia.
All Stars 4 confirmed
Sifen Yamishi
Welp this is upsetting:
https://www.queerty.com/drag-race-queen-pearl-reveals-gross-thing-rupaul-said-broke-spirit-20180816

Yeah, it's disappointing, but at the same time Ru has said before that she doesn't spend time with the girls off-camera, which makes sense because it helps prevent favoritism, and Ru has also admitted to being more introverted than the persona we see on television. The phrasing wasn't great, but at the end of the day Pearl was selected out of thousands of applicants to be given a platform to help launch her career to new heights. I don't like everything Ru says, but I think the show is important and I still greatly admire him for all of his accomplishments and the good the show has done overall.

kinguin99's Princess

Generous Helper

19,425 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
anyone know if there's a list/thread of Drag Race/ Drag queen inspired items on here? I have Gooped & Gagged (Aja) and Queenly Braids (Shangela) but I need to know if there's more!!! usually are usermade

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff