Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Hoarder

14,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
*stretches* Hoo, boy. Been a while.

...I'mma be blunt. I already dislike Kandy and her sour attitude (cemented when she started bitching and moaning about being in the bottom two). If you're INSTANTLY reminding me of a TACKIER Gia Gunn, then you're doing something wrong. Very wrong. At least Gia had wonky a** eyelashes. All Kandy has is a beard and stripper moves. Wish Tempest sent her jerk a** home.

Seriously, it's like I said last year when it came to Gia being an a** to Kelly in the talking heads. Kandy, go ahead and hit Tempest's age. See how many queens say that you're "too old" to do something. Still ironic that you're on a show where the host is older than Tempest...

I think this also may have been the fastest time that I disliked a PR queen. Holy crap. Made me miss the sweetness of other PR queens like Nina, Jessica, Yara, and April.

Not going to lie, the episode was a bit of a blur to me due to all the runway. But I'm already seeing personal favorites in Katya and Ginger. And possibly Pearl.

ETA: Forgot to add that I may have my eye on Jaidynn. We'll see how she does.

I don't know what's up with Jasmine, but I just feel like she's a wackier Dida Ritz. *shrugs*

And another gripe. The queens are using breast plates. So why do we need to blur out FAKE NIPPLES? I'm confused at this one.

Distinct Warlord

I just couldn't love more Violet. heart
And seriously, Miss Fame was disappointing to me...A lot.

Anyway, I really like Pearl, Trixie, Max and Violet this season for different reasons each. Although I feel like only Violet and Max have real chances to go to the finale.

Pearl seems to me as the Milk of this season.

Sasha, Kasha, Kennedy, Jasmine, Kandy...Filler queens.

Fashionable Vampire

Kosmic Khaos

*takes shades off* Now... for the episode.
It was great to see Alaska again but who was that person at the end in all black? Anyways, I am living for the judges dynamic thus far and having Kathy as a guest judge was the icing on the cake.
On the mini challenge Max, Katya, Miss Fame, Pearl, and Violet gave me all types of life and the same five gave me life in the main challenge with the addition of Kennedy.
I was saddened to see Tempest go home so soon because I was rooting for her over that Sour Patch Kid.

Top three: Pearl, Miss Fame, Katya

The guy in all black with Alaska doing her critiquing gig was Mathu Andersen.

My opinion on this season's "Untucked". I'm sorry, but this feels really low budget, Ru. No video postcards? No foam decor furniture?

I understand that you want to be more "real", but I am not satisfied here.

Episode 2 preview:
http://www.logotv.com/video/misc/1174537/rupauls-drag-race-episode-2-preview.jhtml#id=1734582

And to kick things into high gear:
Who do you see as our winner for next week/bottom 2 for next week?

Plus...GIF MAKER!
http://www.logotv.com/video/misc/1174204/episode-1-kandy-asks-a-queen-her-age.jhtml#id=1734526

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200
Side note: Sasha, Trixie, Pearl... trade.
I missed it! sad

Abomination

Welcome aboard, Glamazonian Airways!!!!

Fashionable Vampire

floraldehyde

What do you think the girls would be doing though? I'm confused already based on the previews.

Eternal Dreamer

33,500 Points
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
Why was there no Untucked episode after the first episode? I love Untucked more then the actual show sometimes and I was super disappointed.

Fashionable Vampire

Alice_Blackburn
Why was there no Untucked episode after the first episode? I love Untucked more then the actual show sometimes and I was super disappointed.

LOGO decided to post them on YouTube this year for some reason.

Abomination

Sifen Yamishi
floraldehyde

What do you think the girls would be doing though? I'm confused already based on the previews.

I've actually seen the second episode emo
DO NOT READ IF U DO NOT WANT SPOILERS LMAO rofl
They will be lipsyncing to a spoken word and song mashup. It's an almost theatrical production where they have to lipsync with synchronized choreography. The number is supposed to be an in-flight announcement/reminder from Glamazonian Airways
emotion_yatta

Fashionable Vampire

floraldehyde
Sifen Yamishi
floraldehyde

They will be lipsyncing to a spoken word and song mashup. It's an almost theatrical production where they have to lipsync with synchronized choreography. The number is supposed to be an in-flight announcement/reminder from Glamazonian Airways
emotion_yatta

Who do you think is going though?

Abomination

Sifen Yamishi
floraldehyde
Sifen Yamishi
floraldehyde

emotion_yatta

Who do you think is going though?

Watching it and hearing that it's a performance-heavy challenge I was worried for Pearl, Fame, Kandy, and Sasha.

Fashionable Vampire

floraldehyde

Watching it and hearing that it's a performance-heavy challenge I was worried for Pearl, Fame, Kandy, and Sasha.

Saw a screencap online and it looks like Katya against Trixie or Kandy in the bottom 2.

Abomination

Sifen Yamishi
floraldehyde

Saw a screencap online and it looks like Katya against Trixie or Kandy in the bottom 2.

The bottom 2 will shock you
I can spill the T if you want lmao

Fashionable Vampire

floraldehyde
Sifen Yamishi
floraldehyde

The bottom 2 will shock you
I can spill the T if you want lmao

Hit me up Sunday.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out