Welcome to Gaia! ::

ImBeza's Bae

Lady Girl

25,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Sifen Yamishi

Episode 3's runway theme is Shakeperean inspired, so the girls are to don their best looks inspired by the Bard.

http://www.newnownext.com/forgoing-fish-the-queens-don-beards-in-this-weeks-drag-race/03/2015/

Ooh yes, so down for some BEARD!
I mean...Bard? lol

I wonder what they will come up with.
Bearded looks can either be really good or REALLY bad.

Abomination

Lusty Lush

Sifen Yamishi

Max is serving some Salvador Dali realness. eek
E-News also released photos of Violet and MKD's bearded looks!

Man-Hungry Connoisseur

16,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
I am so excited for this episode - not only for the beards and the Bard, but for what appears to be a Rupaul tongue-lashing of the contestants. Serve the children some tough love, Mama Ru! blaugh

Eternal Dreamer

33,500 Points
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
Timmish
I am so excited for this episode - not only for the beards and the Bard, but for what appears to be a Rupaul tongue-lashing of the contestants. Serve the children some tough love, Mama Ru! blaugh

Oh I know, I wish Ru would yell at the queens every season. They are always so WHINY

Abomination

Timmish

Alice_Blackburn

Oh I know, I wish Ru would yell at the queens every season. They are always so WHINY

#NeverForget rofl rofl rofl

ImBeza's Bae

Lady Girl

25,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
floraldehyde
Timmish

Alice_Blackburn

#NeverForget rofl rofl rofl

So classic lol

Cesihl's Prince

Supreme Hero

27,100 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
So I'm kind of already over this season

Violet, Pearl, and Fame literally look the same to me and they appear to be the annoying ones of the group.

Fashionable Vampire

Spoiler alert for episode 3!

Mini-Challenge: Do 'granny' drag and dance it off in canes or walkers.
Mini-Challenge Winners: Max and Kennedy Davenport

Main Challenge: Break off into teams to perform queer versions of the Shakespearean classics "Macbeth" and "Romeo and Juliet". [Reinterpreted as "MacBitch" and "Romy and Juliet"]
Main Challenge Winner: Max

Bottom 2: Jasmine Masters and Kennedy Davenport
Lip-Sync Song: "I Was Gonna Cancel" by Kylie Minogue

Eliminated: Jasmine Masters
Hey all! Oh I hope Mama Ru keeps all the girls in line this season!

Fashionable Vampire

Ru states this during the main challenge:

"In 7 seasons of doing the show, I've never seen a car crash like this before"

In short, one of the teams has done the worst of the worst in terms of practice, etc.

Also:
http://www.logotv.com/video/misc/1179710/rupauls-drag-race-season-7-epsiode-4-app-preview.jhtml#id=1734872

Episode 4 preview!

Abomination

Sifen Yamishi

Main Challenge: Break off into teams to perform queer versions of the Shakespearean classics "Macbeth" and "Romeo and Juliet". [Reinterpreted as "MacBitch" and "Romy and Juliet"]

As much as I love this cast, I can't help but feel underwhelmed by all of their performances in this week's challenge. Even the challenge winner didn't impress me that much. I keep on thinking about Drag Race Me to Hell (from S6) and think how funny they all were.

In a relationship with a married man

floraldehyde
Sifen Yamishi

As much as I love this cast, I can't help but feel underwhelmed by all of their performances in this week's challenge. Even the challenge winner didn't impress me that much. I keep on thinking about Drag Race Me to Hell (from S6) and think how funny they all were.
Same. Like, they can edit the s**t out of the contestant's reactions and drama, but it seemed like they couldn't save the Shakesqueer footage.

Can I just say though...

It's probably the editing and I'd like to give Jasmine the benefit of the doubt, however, she needs to tone herself down. I guess not anymore since she's gone. I have no clue what she's talking about, about the other girls running their mouths when in fact it's her herself that's running her mouth. In fact, she has vlogs on YouTube and she signs off with "My name is Jasmine Masters and I have something to say". Girl please. So rude. So so rude. Kennedy too, but I'm waiting to see how she'll be now that her homie Jasmine is gone.

V i c e y

Violet, Pearl, and Fame literally look the same to me and they appear to be the annoying ones of the group.
I'm not sure if I'm blind or something, but other than being skinny and white, their looks differ greatly.

Plus, it's not all about looks. Their personalities differ greatly too. :shrug:

Cesihl's Prince

Supreme Hero

27,100 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Back Rolls
V i c e y

I'm not sure if I'm blind or something, but other than being skinny and white, their looks differ greatly.

Plus, it's not all about looks. Their personalities differ greatly too. :shrug:

To me, in drag, they all look the same.
They all have bold noses, sharp bone structure, and they all make the same "I'm a model" fierce face.

I have a feeling Ginger will be in the top three.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff