Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Vampire

Katrina Katherine
I'm also a little worried about the future of the show. With Absolute pulling its sponsorship, no more Untucked episodes, and Drag U ending, the future is looking rather grim.

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking about this. "Drag Race" has had so many sponsors pulled and changed since Season 3 or 4 that it's making me worry that the future of the show is teetering towards being canceled.

Also...next week's challenge looks to be an acting one. Predictions for who is sashaying away after this queer mashup of Shakespearean classics?

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200
Sifen Yamishi
Katrina Katherine
I'm also a little worried about the future of the show. With Absolute pulling its sponsorship, no more Untucked episodes, and Drag U ending, the future is looking rather grim.

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking about this. "Drag Race" has had so many sponsors pulled and changed since Season 3 or 4 that it's making me worry that the future of the show is teetering towards being canceled.

Also...next week's challenge looks to be an acting one. Predictions for who is sashaying away after this queer mashup of Shakespearean classics?
Kandy (please, gay gods, let it be her) or Miss Fame/Pearl

Abomination

Sifen Yamishi

Untucked trailers point to Jasmine going home. The trailer also hinted on Trixie/Kasha/Kandy going home next

ImBeza's Bae

Lady Girl

25,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Loved this episode way more than the first.
The double runway made it seem so long, but without anything substantial.

The performance was so good this episode though!

Thoughts

Miss Fame:
I'm still in love with her, way more in love with the him version, but that's another story.
I felt bad for her being so stiff during the performance.
I seriously got that "acting queen" vibe from her, but I guess it's model only.

Trixie Mattel:
Loving her so much more than I thought I would.
Had my mom watch both episodes and she brought up the "del Rio" similarity too, I denied it at first, but I guess I'm slightly seeing it.
That's good because Bianca won...Right?

Max:
Still loving that she's staying true to her drag persona, it's pretty different from everyone else on the show, but I want to see more...I don't know more of what yet though razz

Pearl:
In love. All around. Boy and girl version.
I love her personality because it reminds me of mine.
And seriously, is it just me or has every single one of her looks been on point?

Violet Chachki:
I gotta give it to her, girl knows how to dress.
That attitude...I'm also starting to think it's part of her drag character, like the bitchy, mean spirited queen that's actually really nice or something?

Katya:
Oh Katya...Ya chuvstvoval sebya tak plokho dlya neye... cry
Seeing her in the bottom two made me sad, because she's one of my picks for final three/four/whatever.
Glad she didn't get sent home.

Kandy Ho:
The beard disappeared, so that was good.
The attitude didn't though, so that is bad.
But I'll be damned if that boy face doesn't make me forgive her every time lol

Jaidynn Diore Fierce:
Looks are on point, and she's pretty funny.
I see her getting pretty far.

Kennedy Davenport:
She's kinda fading away to me.
A little too pageanty I think.
Seems to lend to that "be really elegant, proper, and above all else, be seen" strategy that doesn't necessarily work on RPDR.

Jasmine Masters:
I dunno...I seriously don't see her going far.
I don't see any polish there whatsoever.
She did good with her part in the performance, I'll give her that, but I just don't see "it" with her.

Mrs. Kasha Davis:
This one...I don't know about her yet either.
I have to see more.
The performance was good though, she hammed it up nicely.

Ginger Minj:
Okay okay okay...I don't like Ginger all that much.
But damn she did good.
She totally deserved that win.
Runway look was so off though.
I also feel like she might hit that "bitter big queen" mark at some point though, I dunno why.

Sasha Belle:
I just knew she was going to be gone from the beginning, I'm actually surprised it wasn't on the first episode.
I mean...Come on...Studying every episode of drag race does not make you the ultimate contestant...Sorry... sweatdrop

Also...
Am I the only one that thinks whatever this strange obnoxiously cute and cuddly BFF cutie pie thing Trixie and Fame are becoming is super duper sweet? I fell in extra love with them emotion_kirakira

Abomination

Lusty Lush

Also...
Am I the only one that thinks whatever this strange obnoxiously cute and cuddly BFF cutie pie thing Trixie and Fame are becoming is super duper sweet? I fell in extra love with them emotion_kirakira

Pearl is too polished it's unbelievable. Such great fashion sense and super strong aesthetic.

Also...
I am going down with this ship (in an alternate universe where Fame wasn't married)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200
floraldehyde

rofl I CAN'T!!!

Obsessive Hoarder

14,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Yeah, this Untucked gave me absolute proof that I'll have to watch that before I post anything about this week.

So I'm not going to lie, I DID like Jasmine's performance in the lip-synch challenge after all. What I DIDN'T like was her going after Trixie for her jet-set look in Untucked.

Jasmine, your coccoon wearing behind can't see a campy futuristic like look AT FIRST GLANCE? The hell's wrong with ya?

And then she had to try to defend her outfit while trashing Trixie's. I swear, someone really took a level in Jerkass this week.

Brandon1312's Bestie

Adorable Blob

I am in love with Max and Pearl omg

ImBeza's Bae

Lady Girl

25,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
Dilly For ReaIIy

Same here.
But throw in Miss Fame and Kandy Ho (at least Boy Ho, that is) into the mix as well.
I'm also slightly lustful over Violet Chachki too, but it's sorta that "I think I like you but I think I hate you" feeling.
Though, now that I think about it, I get the sense that's the exact feeling that she wants to invoke? Maybe? confused

Sissy Blade
Yeah, this Untucked gave me absolute proof that I'll have to watch that before I post anything about this week.

So I'm not going to lie, I DID like Jasmine's performance in the lip-synch challenge after all. What I DIDN'T like was her going after Trixie for her jet-set look in Untucked.

Jasmine, your coccoon wearing behind can't see a campy futuristic like look AT FIRST GLANCE? The hell's wrong with ya?

And then she had to try to defend her outfit while trashing Trixie's. I swear, someone really took a level in Jerkass this week.

Yeah, I decided the same thing haha
I'm still annoyed that I have to go "find" the untucked episodes at times, but whatever neutral

emotion_brofist
I thought the SAME exact thing during Jasmine's rant.
I was like, girl...Are you serious? You don't see how that outfit is jet set runway whatever?
The whole time, I was seriously saying out loud "THERE'S A JET ON HER HEAD! And look at what you're wearing...ARE YOU JOKING?!"
Started liking her a lot less for trying to come for Trixie like that, it was slightly unwarranted and VERY off-putting.

floraldehyde
Pearl is too polished it's unbelievable. Such great fashion sense and super strong aesthetic.

Also...
I am going down with this ship (in an alternate universe where Fame wasn't married)

Yes, Pearl is quite delish, in multiple senses.
I'm hoping that Miss Fame's marriage is open and accepting applications, specifically Trixie's lol

Man-Hungry Connoisseur

16,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Dilly For ReaIIy

I'm so loving Pearl's look - but I'm having a hard time getting into Max for some reason. I think her looks are on point and I really like her overall aesthetic, but there's something about her makeup and her wigs that looks unfinished to me. I think it's because it appears that she doesn't contour her cheeks at all. Otherwise, she's a real breath of fresh air!

Brandon1312's Bestie

Adorable Blob

Lusty Lush
Dilly For ReaIIy

Same here.
But throw in Miss Fame and Kandy Ho (at least Boy Ho, that is) into the mix as well.
I'm also slightly lustful over Violet Chachki too, but it's sorta that "I think I like you but I think I hate you" feeling.
Though, now that I think about it, I get the sense that's the exact feeling that she wants to invoke? Maybe? confused
ew kandy ho more like kandy who

Man-Hungry Connoisseur

16,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Dilly For ReaIIy
Lusty Lush
Dilly For ReaIIy

Same here.

More like Kandy, No. emotion_awesome

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
suuuuuuuuuper happy to find this thread!! subscribed!!!!! :} lifelong drag fan here, RPDR is seriously one of the only joys in my life right now lmao

anyways, I'm probably the only person on the planet who legit likes Jasmine cry
(although i wasn't 2 happy about the shade she was throwing at Trixie in e2's untucked....)
i know she won't last long in this competition though. the way Ginger talks and drops the punchlines gives me a little Bianca feel, i kinda love her a lil bit. Max is probs my fave right now in terms of look, love them avante garde queens, but i really need to see more from them..... my faves always change and i end up rooting for someone who i basically ignored at the beginning rofl
I'm living for Pearl's look though, gosh

ImBeza's Bae

Lady Girl

25,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
Dilly For ReaIIy

Timmish
More like Kandy, No. emotion_awesome

Okay, maybe I should say Frank Diaz instead of Kandy Ho then, since I'm starting to think I'm only attracted to the non-drag Ho lol

Fashionable Vampire

Episode 3's runway theme is Shakeperean inspired, so the girls are to don their best looks inspired by the Bard.

http://www.newnownext.com/forgoing-fish-the-queens-don-beards-in-this-weeks-drag-race/03/2015/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff