Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with a married man

Sifen Yamishi
Looks like Season 7 is going to be fierce!

Anyone want to predict our winner for Week 1 and who's sashaying away?
I'm not sure who the winner would be although judging by the runway mini challenge and the runway, I think Katya, Miss Fame, and Violet Chachki are a few of the best. I might be biased though.

I think the bottom two are Sasha Belle and Jasmine Masters. Sasha was the only queen on the runway that did not give a nude illusion, she wore a nude colored outfit. As for Jasmine, I like her as a person but that runway was giving me Shangela and Frostula the Snow Ho.

ImBeza's Bae

Lady Girl

25,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
TheSlayerKills
I really don't know who will win week 1. I think the queen that did the butterfly/cocoon thing will sashay away. That was a mess.

I thought the censorship over their bodies made it hard to tell which queens excelled at being naked though. I noticed some shaded/drew breasts on their chests but the blur made it hard to tell who did it well. Did anyone else think the challenge to go naked was odd? I just didn't understand the point of it.

I was really annoyed by it too...Why have a "nude illusion" runway challenge if all of it is going to be censored?
I have a problem with censorship in general, but this was just...
They're not even actually nude...They're MEN and women's breasts are being censored? emotion_facepalm

Sissy Blade
Man. I've been under my rock for way too long. That and I had to force myself to not look at ANY forums related to Drag Race for at least a month.

I did roughly the same.
The only forum related to Drag Race I ever look at is this one xp
I don't want to know much beforehand, and I don't really have time to get sucked into tons of people's opinions of the queens and episodes and such because I surely will, so I avoid most major information outlets because of that.

Fashionable Vampire

A little under two hours before the premiere!

Fashionable Vampire

http://www.logotv.com/video/misc/1173925/episode-1-tempest-says-her-goodbye.jhtml#id=1734527

Bottom 2 were Kandy Ho and Tempest DuJour
Tempest DuJour is our first queen to be eliminated from Season 7.

Abomination

Sifen Yamishi

http://www.logotv.com/video/misc/1173925/episode-1-tempest-says-her-goodbye.jhtml#id=1734527

Bottom 2 were Kandy Ho and Tempest DuJour
Tempest DuJour is our first queen to be eliminated from Season 7.

The bottom people were as expected.
Though I wish Pearl or Miss Fame won the challenge. Violet's mini challenge looks were good but not outstanding.

Tempest and Jasmine were the few that I expected to be eliminated first tbh.
The storyline for Kandy vs Tempest was finished so easily lol

Fashionable Vampire

floraldehyde

Though I wish Pearl or Miss Fame won the challenge. Violet's mini challenge looks were good but not outstanding.

I won't be surprised if they address it in the finale. And I was hoping Pearl or Miss Fame to have taken the challenge honestly.

Violet and Jasmine, I was predicting for bottom 2.

Abomination

Sifen Yamishi
floraldehyde

I won't be surprised if they address it in the finale. And I was hoping Pearl or Miss Fame to have taken the challenge honestly.

Fame's mini challenge look with the shoulder pads and feather fascinator then
Pearl's white fur-lace look and the DJ black/grey. WIN-WIN-WIN
I seriously thought either got it.

Violet probably won cause she actually went nude in the runway but gworl, it was nothing spectacular even if I am rooting for her.

Really?? What made Violet land in your bottom 2?

Abomination

DarnAhh

You better sissy that reddit gworl!
I see you saw Courtney in a bleaching wikihow article. rofl

Prodigal Shopper

17,950 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Party Member 100
floraldehyde
Sifen Yamishi
floraldehyde

Fame's mini challenge look with the shoulder pads and feather fascinator then
Pearl's white fur-lace look and the DJ black/grey. WIN-WIN-WIN
I seriously thought either got it.

Violet probably won cause she actually went nude in the runway but gworl, it was nothing spectacular even if I am rooting for her.

Really?? What made Violet land in your bottom 2?

I thought Pearl would be top 3 with Miss Fame and Violet. I was shocked when she was safe. I honestly thought with Pearl safe that Miss Fame would have won. I'm sure it was just the way the show was edited but Michelle didn't look pleased with Violet winning.

I'm a little shocked the judges liked the Cocoon look. I thought it wasn't even addressing the challenge. I thought they had to tear something off. I also thought her fashion looks were also very weak.

ImBeza's Bae

Lady Girl

25,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
I expected Jasmine Master to be in the bottom two, but I also expected her to sashay away...
I feel she might be gone next episode though.
Her runway looks were very weak and her nude illusion didn't seem "finished" since she kept the fringe piece on, which she could have VERY EASILY torn off because it looked like it was very shoddily attached xP
The cocoon was pretty meh as expected.

I felt a few of the safe queens could/should have been in the bottom as well.
Specifically Ginger Minj.
I dunno what it is, but I don't see her being up to par as of yet.
We'll see that, maybe she has a hidden specialty, some crazy look, or something.

Also, why did Sasha Belle get saved? gonk

I thought Tempest DuJour was going to leave at some point, just not first though.
Oh well haha

I'm good with Violet Chachki winning, Miss Fame or Pearl could have taken it as well, but either way I would have been pleased.
I was surprised to see Kandy Ho in the bottom two, but that shading and contouring was pretty bad.
I think she needs to get used to painting for TV.
Hopefully she learns quickly because I want to see her go far crying

Abomination

TheSlayerKills

I thought Pearl would be top 3 with Miss Fame and Violet. I was shocked when she was safe. I honestly thought with Pearl safe that Miss Fame would have won. I'm sure it was just the way the show was edited but Michelle didn't look pleased with Violet winning.

I'm a little shocked the judges liked the Cocoon look. I thought it wasn't even addressing the challenge. I thought they had to tear something off. I also thought her fashion looks were also very weak.

I hope Pearl's I'm-over-it persona will not hinder her chances or turn off the judges. But I do think it's mainly that. But I do agree that her winning might be for her storyline with Michelle Visage cause remember in the trailer she says, "I hate Michelle Visage."

RIGHT? Her mini challenge looks were old and gaudy. For her main stage look, ut was supposed to be a "resort look tear-away"!!!!! And that cocoon has no place in any resort like seriously wtf. But again, her personality might have saved here and is good TV.

Prodigal Shopper

17,950 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Party Member 100
floraldehyde
TheSlayerKills

I hope Pearl's I'm-over-it persona will not hinder her chances or turn off the judges. But I do think it's mainly that. But I do agree that her winning might be for her storyline with Michelle Visage cause remember in the trailer she says, "I hate Michelle Visage."

RIGHT? Her mini challenge looks were old and gaudy. For her main stage look, ut was supposed to be a "resort look tear-away"!!!!! And that cocoon has no place in any resort like seriously wtf. But again, her personality might have saved here and is good TV.

Pearl's attitude may give her problems. I wonder when she'll actually say she hates Michelle. It could be a joke too because they've done that. An example being when the trailer had Raja saying "******** you too" to the judges.

I also felt this episode was rushed. Maybe it's because season 6 split the queens up and focused more on each of them. I just felt like I didn't get to know anyone and that there really wasn't a real challenge.

Prodigal Shopper

17,950 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Party Member 100
This is about Untucked.

I just watched Untucked. It's so different now that it's online. At first I didn't like it but then I felt that it was more unscripted/real. I'm not sure how to feel about the change completely. The ending with Tempest leaving was really sad to watch. Seeing her wait to go into the workroom and walking throughout the area before finally getting dressed was crushing. The show makes it seem so quick and I never really think about it. It feels almost like Untucked is like a documentary for the show.
I guess i just like the Jinkx Monsoons of the world because Max is my girl though I do like Miss Fame and Mrs. Kasha Davis.

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200
I never would have imagined that I'd read a b***h so early, but: *puts on reading glasses*

Kandy Ho. b***h, you tried it with Tempest. Granted, Tempest is a queen that is up in age. However, there are MANY queens out there that do drag while being/looking older and are SICKENING. Jackie Beat, Dame Edna, Lady Bunny, RUPAUL, the list goes on. So you have some nerve to come for queens like that? Stop worrying about what their apparent age is and work on that beard of yours you trifling b***h. Hell, your facial hair is thicker than my man's. And while we're on the topic of judging, let's discuss your lack of sewing. I've said it once and I'll say it again, in order to have a CHANCE at taking the crown you must possess the trifecta (everything else can be faked). A queen must be able to SEW, act, and lip sync. You clearly can't sew... CLEARLY. Right now you're acting a damn fool so I'll give you that. Your lipsync looked busted as hell so b***h you can't throw stones at ANYONE else.
The only person who won RDR without possessing the trifecta was Jinkx and that was because the other two traits were so strong that it overshadowed the third (or lack thereof). Kandy, b***h, so far you have one. Don't do it b***h. Don't. You. Do it.

*takes shades off* Now... for the episode.
It was great to see Alaska again but who was that person at the end in all black? Anyways, I am living for the judges dynamic thus far and having Kathy as a guest judge was the icing on the cake.
On the mini challenge Max, Katya, Miss Fame, Pearl, and Violet gave me all types of life and the same five gave me life in the main challenge with the addition of Kennedy.
I was saddened to see Tempest go home so soon because I was rooting for her over that Sour Patch Kid.

Top three: Pearl, Miss Fame, Katya

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces