Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sifen Yamishi
Dariachan
SRSLY

On a tangent, Jiggly is in Manila's MV stare

http://www.newnownext.com/manila-luzon-rupaul-drag-race-hot-couture/01/2012/

1:57 for those who 'can't wait'

I saw.
And for some odd reason, she looks a shitload better in that video than on the show.
Probabl cuz someone else is doing her make up emotion_facepalm

4,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Dariachan
Sifen Yamishi
Dariachan
SRSLY

On a tangent, Jiggly is in Manila's MV stare

http://www.newnownext.com/manila-luzon-rupaul-drag-race-hot-couture/01/2012/

1:57 for those who 'can't wait'

I saw.
And for some odd reason, she looks a shitload better in that video than on the show.
Probabl cuz someone else is doing her make up emotion_facepalm

clocked!

Fashionable Vampire

Time to ask the question...

Who's coming out on top in the mini-challenge?
Who's winning the main challenge?
Who's in the bottom 2?
Who's sashaying away this week?
Yogurto

clocked!
Sad but true gonk

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Re: Jiggly's kai-kai controversy:

Manila recognized that it was insensitive but she's still rooting for her friend:
http://www.facebook.com/manilaluzonfanpage/posts/326433307396062

Sharon forgives her as well:
http://www.facebook.com/SHARONNEEDLESisDEAD/posts/303295023051194

Comments on the episode and this season in general:

Willam is LIFE. She is bringing fish to the runway and serving those children! I love her attitude and shadiness!

Sharon Needles is LOVE. She sums herself up perfectly as "beautiful, spooky, and stupid". I loved how she dressed up girly this week to prove she wasn't a one trick pony.

Phi Phi is just a horrible person all around. She looks busted, her makeup is bad and her attitude is even worse. Also she got jealous of Willam for being more successful than her and then tried to act like she didn't even care about it after she tried to call Willam out for it.

Latrice Royale looks so different as a man. Truly a testament to her makeup skills.

Lashawn was a snooze and I'm glad she left. No personality besides trying to throw shade at anyone who criticized her.

Jiggly likes to read the other girls but she can't handle it when they turn it on her. Love her personality and all but she's got to go. Her "post-apocalyptic" outfit was a straight up hot mess.

The Princess looks totally hot as a man! Not so sure her drag is standing out though.

Early predictions for top 3: Sharon, Willam, or Kenya Michaels.

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Omg, I can't believe I found a thread about this! I love this show. I'm rooting for Sharon Needles, Latrice Royale, Chad Michaels, Willam, and Phi Phi O' Hara!

Fashionable Vampire

Lacey_Perla
Omg, I can't believe I found a thread about this! I love this show. I'm rooting for Sharon Needles, Latrice Royale, Chad Michaels, Willam, and Phi Phi O' Hara!

If it helps, I made the thread for Season 3.
xd
Haven't been in this thread for a while. So...

I definitely saw Chad in a knew light in the last episode. She's definitely the "mother" of this season, and props to he for calling Jiggly out on her bullshit regarding Sharon and Alaska.

Honestly, there are people out there who think gay relationships PERIOD are disgusting, and shows like Drag Race are trying to combat that, not bash it, too. I relaize Jiggly has some emotional issues, but seriously. Show some class. Chad hit it right on the head when she said, "Maybe no one's ever told her that they love her." That shows some real wisdom and maturity.

As for Phi Phi and Dida, it doesn't take a ******** rocket scientist to see that they were being fake and just jumping on Chad and Latrice's sincere bandwagon with Jiggly.

Willam is driving me up s**t's creek, and currently, I'm only rooting for Sharon and Princess.
Rose die Valkyrie
snufflypoo
@ Sifen - your tank name made me giggle. xd I loved Pandora so freaking much! I spotted her among the zombies in the first episode of this season...
I don't have a fave yet this season though.

Slightly off topic, but did anyone see Shangela on Toddlers and Tiaras recently?

Yes! She was fabulous and so was her little queen in training!

User Image

I think in that episode the little girl he was training didn't win which goes to show that beauty pageant judges have no idea what real runway walking (not to mention the runway domination that girl achieved) looks like.

I think she'll go on to be a real fashion model when she gets older because she has the same body type they all had at her age: very tall, very gangly and very skinny. Once she settles into her body type and fills out she could be the next Tyra or even Naomi. Her modeling and mugging skills even just at this age indicate real talent.

All the other tiara-clad toddlers will just go on to live boring lives where they'll probably subject their own kids to the bizarre ritual of child beauty pageantry. Hailey (Shangela's god-daughter) may have the talent to achieve actual success in the entertainment industry.

Plus I LOVE Shangela's inclusion on a show where most of the families are very Suhthuhn and old-fashioned. It helps normalize sexuality and gender variance and shows drag queens can be wholesome and even very sweet to the children in their lives. Good job Toddlers & Tiaras producers!

Great. Another thing for ******** SHANGELA to s**t all over. But Toddler & Tiaras is disgraceful in and of itself, anyway. DX

4,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I've learned to accept Shangela for who she is, which is a crazy annoying yet sometimes entertaining character.

I don't normally watch Toddlers and Tiaras but my mom and sister were watching it and I got all excited when I saw someone from Rupaul's Drag Race on a show where I would never have expected to see them.

Fashionable Vampire

Start tossing in your bets for tomorrow's episode guys!

7,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I HATE phi phi. I LOVED Sharon's runway look! I liked her wig! blaugh

Clever Darling

17,640 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Omg, I live for Sharons runway look! I love everything about her so far!
Also, I dont know why the Princess was so angry at Sharon about the comment about her voice. Sharon was being honest, and sharon was right.. As much as I love the princess aesthetic her voice was flat and bored me.
I cried when they showed jigglys video! I really felt for her. And goddamn I love Latrice! She is such a warm person, she and Chad.

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
"Is the carpet comfortable?"

I ******** love you Willam!

Totally agree with Sharon about The Princess's voice. It is a competition after all and if they're being asked for their opinion the girl being criticized shouldn't take it so personally.

Fashionable Vampire

We mourn the elimination of Princess, but the show must go on.
Starting next week, I'll hopefully have the poll open for predictions.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff