ImBeza's Bae

Lady Girl

25,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Rose die Valkyrie
I agree with everything in this post.

I actually like Dida's usual realness/mall sensibility, but that shirt was 1) tacky and 2) inappropriately pedestrian for a freakin' runway look. The pants were ruby-red sparkling devastation tho'.

It'd be nice to see her glam it up more. She should be trying to be a *queen*, not just a cute girl at the mall.

And what is it about Phi Phi that keeps us from totally hating her?

Ha I think Pr0dlgy might have it right, Phi Phi is kinda cute as a boy, that may be it XD

I agree with you about Dida, seems like she's playing it too safe to me.

Xeno Incognito

Haha omg an eight day cruise with all of them would be sooo crazy!
If I had the money I'd be down to go and just be laughing at all the insanity.

7,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Dida sees herself as FISHY but she's too BUFF to pass. wink

Fashionable Vampire

If you're interested...Season 5 has just launched casting call this week!

Benevolent Healer

11,025 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
I wanted to like Jiggly. I really did. I'm a big girl so I am always pushing for the other big girls. But Jiggly...girl... you gotta go. She is beginning to annoy me and most of her runway looks are painfully forgettable.
Rose die Valkyrie
OMG, Carmen is sooo pretty. Damn! She looks so happy with her hubs! Thanks for sharing this info, love Carmen's look xd

EGADS, I thought Willam is freaking HILARIOUS. Oh gawd, COULD. NOT. STOP. LAUGHING MY ARSE OFF.

I loved Latrice's look, the blue was gorgeous! Chad Michaels was so pretty and I loved the snake that Sharon made. I hope Phi Phi takes it easy now that her BFF Kenya is gone.

And good grief, what happened with Jiggly's float? Though, I am glad Milan is gone. She's too all over the place for me.

Fashionable Vampire

Jiggly has a majority of the vote to sashay away from what it looks like.

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200
Xeno Incognito
DRAG RACE CRUISE!!

$400 for 8 days with almost all of the queens stuck on a boat... if I wasn't flat broke.. gurrrrl!

All I need is Raven to lip-sync, Juju to throw her legendary shade at me, and Carmen to sit there and look pretty. $400 well spent...
Wish I could go on the cruise. Sounds like a lot of fun! heart

Fashionable Vampire

Poll shows Jiggly and Sharon possibly in the bottom this week.

7,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I HOPE Sharon shonte stays and Jiggly sashays away!

Fashionable Vampire

Prediction results:

Willam 12.5% [ 3 ]
Chad Michaels 8.3% [ 2 ]
Dida Ritz 8.3% [ 2 ]
Jiggly Caliente 54.2% [ 13 ]
Phi Phi O' Hara 4.2% [ 1 ]
Latrice Royale 0.0% [ 0 ]
Sharon Needles 12.5% [ 3 ]
Total Votes: [ 24 ]

Tipsy Lunatic

If only Willam weren't so great and would just ******** up once so she could get eliminated. gonk
Her fake tears and cocky attitude are annoying the s**t out of me.

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kid Of The Revolution
If only Willam weren't so great and would just ******** up once so she could get eliminated. gonk

I hate how this show has turned into Miss Congeniality to the fans instead of a true scale of what it means to be a successful drag queen.

First off, Willam has stated over and over that the tears were real, and even if they weren't, just come off it already. Everyone is getting so obsessed with whether or not someone cried for on a reality show. The whole show pokes fun at itself for how scripted and contrived the premise of it is.

Willam plays up a bitchy persona because it's a TV show, and she knows exactly what the producers want. She's already said that she is playing to win, and her 'attitude' is just another tool she uses to her advantage to psych out the other contestants. Look how pressed Phi Phi gets in every episode every time Willam says something.

To be honest, I'm glad there is someone like Willam in the competition this year who is creative, talented, witty and beautiful all at the same time who also knows exactly how to compete in a reality competition show. Because when there aren't you get people like Bebe Zahara Benet who are 'fan favorites' and somewhat talented drag queens who win but aren't much else.

Lonely Lunatic

12,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Hi everyone! Glad I found this topic biggrin I've been a big fan of the show since season one, its basically really the only the TV show I care about the tube. xD I always look forward to it, luckily its almost Monday~

I would love to meet all the girls from all the seasons (minus Delta), the times they are in NY I never have anyone to go with me when their appearing. D:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Stacy and me when she came to a nightclub right near me on Long Island, New York. Please excuse me because I look so terrible. I only went to the club to meet her, it was so awkward there being alone and so uncomfortable. xD

Lonely Lunatic

12,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Kid Of The Revolution

I don't like her attitude either. I don't understand how she wasn't in the bottom two instead of Milan because all her boat was of pictures of herself. o_o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff