Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200
Sharon was fishy in Ep.2. No lie, but I dunno. Something tells me that she's not done yet.

As for Willam, she has some fishiness to her. Kenya is barbie doll fish.
Latrice gives me big mama fish, no tea no shade. She's that one mama/aunt/g-ma that shows you nothing but love when you see her.
Dida is hood cun+ if you REALLY look at her... As is Jiggly.
Milan gives you (for lack of a better term) "high-class-black-girl" cun+ on the runway.
Phi Phi, Chad, and Madame... I really can't read them yet.

FYI, cun+ =/= fishy

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200
Xeno Incognito
Madame LaQueer gots to go, I'm also tired of her complaining about her feet.
Yeah, it's time for her to sashay hobble away, no shade.

laqueer reminds me of mimi~
Dida was immensely AWESOME in that sing out. That girl needs to WERK IT like that ALL the TIME!

Latrice and Chad were great! Jiggly's getting a little too emo, needs to go to Dr. Drew. What was up with Milan getting in Kenya's leadership? I didn't like how Milan was getting mad and defensive at Willam in the behind the scenes ep. with Willam was trying to say that he would've wanted Kenya to have had a chance to voice her opinions as the group leader. I think Milan knew it and was mad about it. I don't like people like that.

Phi Phi has great make up and nice outfits, but she gets really emo from 0 - 100 in 2 seconds flat. Srsly, take it easy. I love Sharon's laid back and easy going attitude. Madame Laqueer seems kind of boring. I also had no idea she keeps complaining about her shoes. If you complain about shoes, you can't be a queen. -_-;;;

O.G. Ladykiller

8,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Is it just me or did Willam have some 5'o clock shadow going on in her runway this week? That or maybe it's like with Shangela and she's not blending correctly? Either way is was really distracting.

Fashionable Vampire

cybertronic purgatory
Is it just me or did Willam have some 5'o clock shadow going on in her runway this week? That or maybe it's like with Shangela and she's not blending correctly? Either way is was really distracting.

It's not just you.
I've noticed her 5 o' clock shadow since day 1.

5,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
I really favor Sharon, Chad, and Latrice. Kenya is good too. I think those will probably make it a long way. They have good looks and for the most part, strong personalities. Although I worry a little about Chad, because of the very Cher look.
User Image I learned about this show back when season 3 began! I love Manila, Alexis and Raja~ heart I also downloaded Champion onto my ipod. MAN I can NOT get that song out of my head. xD Anyways~ for this season, I think Sharon Needles is really cool. Latrice is really awesome as well. I'm not crazy about Jiggly, LaQueer, and Willam. Jiggly and LaQueer seem to be full of excuses. Kenya's a so fierce! I love it! xDUser Image

User Image

4,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Xeno Incognito
Yogurto
Xeno Incognito

Rooting for Sharon and Willam They got some fishy realness going on and I love it.

sharon? fishy? reaaalllyyyy??? willam's fishy, mayybee, but one of the things i love about sharon is that she ISN'T that fishy. the past winners have all gone that route (with the possible exception of raja, who i'd say is more ******** than anything) so i WANT someone who doesn't look like a woman but rather looks like a drag queen. or, more importantly, who doesn't necessarily *aim* to look like a woman (i'm thinking especially of tyra) but rather wants to spoof or trouble the whole man/woman dichotomy.

She can bring some banjee realness to the floor when she wants to (see: episode 2 runway) plus her voice is totally woman-y when she is in drag.

I admit fish isn't completely Sharon's thing but her horror drag is just spot on!

To your comment, I think Raven did a good job of that, which was why I was real pissed when they picked Tyra to win season 2, cause to me she was quite unpolished but she won for her fishyness.

i don't know, i don't think raven's aim was really to be anything other than her "dark lady" persona (which i loved, btw). tyra annoyed the hellllllll outta me when she was like "oh i wanna feel pretty, i wanna feel girly" or something. i'm all for femme pride, & if tyra truly finds empowerment, enjoyment, etc etc from serving fish then more power to her. i'm just personally more drawn to drag that is not all about guys dressing like girls. ongina, raja, sharon...i feel like these queens have some of the smartest concepts behind their drag & they don't just skate by on "looking the part" or whatever.
halleloo ladiessssss
User Image

My pick for this season is Sharon Needles. I see Chad Michaels and Latrice Royale
making it to the very end of the series. We'll see, though. Anything could happen!

User Image

Fashionable Vampire

Current poll shows prediction of Madame LaQueer sashaying away.

4,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Yogurto
Xeno Incognito

Rooting for Sharon and Willam They got some fishy realness going on and I love it.

sharon? fishy? reaaalllyyyy??? willam's fishy, mayybee, but one of the things i love about sharon is that she ISN'T that fishy. the past winners have all gone that route (with the possible exception of raja, who i'd say is more ******** than anything) so i WANT someone who doesn't look like a woman but rather looks like a drag queen. or, more importantly, who doesn't necessarily *aim* to look like a woman (i'm thinking especially of tyra) but rather wants to spoof or trouble the whole man/woman dichotomy.

Well, let's not forget the first season winner Bebe Zahara. She wasn't really fishy at all, at least to me, but she was stunning and knew how to straight up pummel the runway.

Tyra and Raja are both super-fishy and I personally love that in a drag queen, but I'm open-minded to a less-fishy queen like Sharon winning.

4,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Alrighty, so I FINALLY~ watched episode 4 last night and the only thing I can say is:

WERK DIDA, WORK YOU FILTHY BIIIIIITCH~!!!

User Image

That lipsync was fukken epic.

Now do that all the time gur!

Also ******** to Sharon for snatching anutha WIN!

User Image

Even when she thinks she didn't do her best she's STILL flawless.

I think Phi Phi was trying to sabotage her a bit but Sharon just sparkled irregardless of Phi Phi Pho Nanna Tee Tee.

I looooooove Sharon's voice. She should really get into at least voice acting because she has some serious talent. I wonder if she has a history in theatre? Anyways, Sharon as always is my favefavfave. She's deliciously macabre and entertaining.

Jiggly's video message from her brother made sad-water leak from my eeeeyes. ;_____;

User Image

She can be such a mean c**t but she's obviously been through a lot.

JUST REALIZE JIGGLY THAT WE LOVE YOU AND THINK YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL.

Phi Phi REALLY gets on my nerves, especially when she jumps into the middle of a conversation and tries to hog the attention.

User Image

"HEEEYY I WAS BEAT UP TOOOO, POINT THE CAMAHRUHHHHHH AT MEHHHHHHH!"

She's talented and I thought her work in the infomercial was fierce, but damn gur chill out offstage.

I guess a lot of people were annoyed by Milan usurpin' control of the group from Kenya but honestly I think it was a good move, for reasons other than the "language barrier".

User Image

I think Kenya is GOW-JUSS and creative, but she just doesn't come off as very commanding or especially intelligent. She's not stupid, but Milan obviously has a more intellectual head on her shoulders and knows how to coordinate a group effort.

Kenya can't complain that Milan took control because Kenya LET Milan do that. Before her personal interview she was even peachy-keen about it. I think Kenya is an artist but probably not a leader.

On the Princess...

User Image

I am SO GLAD that lame b***h is gone. She was ******** boring and unoriginal.

She's competent and I think she's better than most drag queens out there in terms of looks, but damn is she boring.

Sharon was absolutely right.

WHY THE ******** DID YOU NOT CHANGE YOUR VOICE!?

Like, his voice was so... BLAGH. Like one of the adults from a Charlie Brown cartoon.

"WAH WAH WAH, WAH WAH WAH WAAAAH."

No charisma, uniqueness, or nerve. There's some talent there, but girl seriously needs to shake things up.

My pick for the next queen to get CHOPPED is Madame La-I-don't-care

User Image

She's whiny and has terrible taste. She's pretty, especially so for a plus-size girl, but damn she needs a personality implant.

ANYWAYS, super fun episode and once again I'm totally loving Ru's choices for praise and degradation.

I'll leave y'all with a quote from (surprisingly!) the Madame, showing some personality for once:

"I feel pretty always, without it or with it"

4,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Oh, and here's a funny bonus clip from the Soup's page on the E! website:

Year of the Draggin'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash