Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Vampire

Xeno Incognito

That was Sharon and I loved her for that!

: D

I am tempted to put it in my signature.
But can't.

Why?

I have my Booty Grab thread, avatar archive, this thread I kinda mod and the spam to show I'm taken,

zeromus1st's Sweetheart

Magical Prophet

13,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
I wonder how Sharon would have done last season against all the polished queens there. confused

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200
I gagged on Milan's runway look, Latrice's acting, and Dida's acting. Jiggly looked like some Jiffy Pop and Dida needed some lotion for those kneecaps... and Sharon was Courtney Love realness. I loved it.

I was shocked to see Milan go to the bottom, but the b***h TURNED IT!

The lip-sync to end all lip-syncs... Milan vs. Dida.

4,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
OMG SHARON dressed as an old lady!!?!?! GAAHHHH YESS!!!

guys this is so cool to me because BOTH gender AND age are performative!!!

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200
Phi Phi is so ridiculously bitchy that I just want to smack the wig off of HIS head. He read Willam to filth about her attitude and look what happens. Hypocritical much? Someone check that man at the gate please?

Jiggly is becoming much more tolerable now... as is Willam... and I HATED both of them.

Latrice is the most polished big girl from RDR.

O.G. Ladykiller

8,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I love Latrice because she's a queen who just happens to be big. She doesn't make excuses for herself, she knows what works for her body, and she's extremely polished. I think she can make it all the way.

Phi Phi is b***h, and not a fun one either like Willam.

Sharon had a bad attitude during the challenge, I'm surprised she didn't end up in the bottom. However that Will and Grace dude's total dismissal of her drag was rude.

Madame and Kenya had me howling during the challenge, though not for the reason they wanted I'm sure.

And "swiffered the floor with his taint" is my new favorite thing.

7,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I HATE the way Phi Phi does his makeup. Black rings around his eyes and way too much lip liner. He is reminiscent of BAM! Alexis Mateo!

ImBeza's Bae

Lady Girl

25,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
I'm SUPER glad Madame LaQueer is gone.
She got on my nerves so much.
Her makeup was pretty fierce though, but that's about it.

I dunno how I feel about Jiggly, I want to like her, but she rubs me the wrong way still.

I agree with you guys about Latrice possibly making it to the final four or so, but I think she needs to work on that paint, if I see an orange blasted royale once again I might puke.

*taint swiffers the floor on the way out*

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That is all.

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200
Xeno Incognito

That is all.
You have won the internet!

O.G. Ladykiller

8,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Xeno Incognito

That is all.

User Image

Benevolent Healer

11,025 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
Yay! A Gaian RuPaul community ^_^

Fashionable Vampire

Virtual Mannequin
Yay! A Gaian RuPaul community ^_^

Yay for that.
I'm surprised we don't have one.
Alright, I'm getting caught up on some episodes I missed, and my fury is bubbling over right now, but I'll keep this short.

First of all, Phi Phi is a completely self-absorbed whore of a human being. Everytime Latrice or Jiggly shed GENUINE tears, you can be sure to catch fake Phi Phi shedding her crocodile ones. She claims that Sharon only has one ******** character, and then throws he in a ******** box and goes, "just be gothic." AND THEN, she has the ******** NERVE to pull her "Party City" bullshit and say that Sharon won the Champion challenge because of her. Don't flatter yourself, you cake-painted b***h. You only typecasted Sharon in the hopes that she would get booted off and you would get credited for her success. And on that note, Phi Phi, you may now proceed to go ******** yourself.

And speaking of fake bitches, MILAN. Language barrier my a** how dare you exploit another queen's difficulties and mask it for helping her? I can understand Kenya just fine...I didn't know that horse-mouth came with a side effect of HEARING LOSS.

WILLAM, I swear to God, if you namedrop one more ******** time...you know what, Raja was "famous" pre-DR, too, but she wasn't the one name-dropping every two ******** seconds. Why don't you take a break from blabbering and shave your ******** five o'clock shadow, you dumbass?!

Sharon was wrong for talking s**t about Princess' voice. I mean, not every queen changes theirs. It's part of their style, and that's perfectly fine. Hell, have you even heard Latrice, Raja or Tyra open their mouths. But good for Sharon for grabbing a hold of her balls when it comes to Jiggly and Phi Phi.

I don't understand why everybody's getting their balls in a twist over Madame's use of Spanish. Kenya, Yara, and Alexis all do the ******** same thing, but you rag on Madame because she's more fluent in English, and isn't one of the "pretty girls." I'm not necessarily a Madame fan, but HELLO double standards.

I'm loving Chad and Latrice emerging as the "mothers" of this season. They're both so down to earth and genuine. Unlike some assholes. stare

That said, cake-paint Phi Phi, five-o'clock Willam and horse-mouth Milan need to sashay the ******** away. Now.

Rant over. sweatdrop
cybertronic purgatory
Xeno Incognito

That is all.

User Image

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL. And to think I made the mistake of putting this amazing queen in the league of Mystique. I apologize, Latrice. I love you. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff