Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Vampire

Drag Race media for episode 3:

http://www.logotv.com/video/episode-3-season-4-glamazons-vs-champions/1678960/playlist.jhtml
http://www.logotv.com/video/untucked-episode-3-more-from-glamazons-vs-champions/1678961/playlist.jhtml
http://www.logotv.com/video/bonus-scenes-episode-3-season-4-glamazons-vs-champions/1678964/playlist.jhtml

Episode 4 "Queens Behind Bars" preview:
http://www.logotv.com/video/misc/732638/episode-4-season-4-queens-behind-bars-preview-1.jhtml#id=1677741
http://www.logotv.com/video/misc/732646/episode-4-season-4-queens-behind-bars-preview-2.jhtml#id=1677741

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200
No shade to Princess, but Dida worked that lip sync over... and over...

... and OVER! The b***h deserved to stay.

I feel that Phi Phi tried to throw Sharon under the bus but she failed.... and gave her another win. FAIL.
Kenya left a bad taste in my mouth after shading LaQueer. she's fallen off the radar.
Top three: Sharon, Latrice, Chad.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Latrice... if she ever gets eliminated I will cry. Her spirit is immense. That queen is a gem.
Princess... your voice was flat as a pancake and you know. Your T was clocked.. Deal.

Fashionable Vampire

Poll's online everyone!

go jiggly, i dont give a ******** about what
    yo people say, imma go with jiggly~
    jiggly all the way~

im in need of untucked episode 2
    logo isnt available in my country

also the current episode, please~
    i'll give my pixel virginity to those who will provide~

Fashionable Vampire

11th day

go jiggly, i dont give a ******** about what
    yo people say, imma go with jiggly~
    jiggly all the way~

Funny how that is the girl my girlfriend is cheering on.
rofl

im rooting for jiggly because she's asian c:
    plus he's so ugly that i find it fascinating
    to see her transform into her drag~

i also like latrice, she's so fabbb, today's plus size are
    so damn talented, like even delta work will
    commit suicide.

Fashionable Vampire

Yeah.
Some of the girls can pull it off, others not so.

-still mourns the elimination of Princess-

4,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
11th day

im rooting for jiggly because she's asian c:
    plus he's so ugly that i find it fascinating
    to see her transform into her drag~

HAHA. i love it.

i'm all for rooting for contestants because you are fascinated/repulsed by them, and even for rooting for contestants solely because of their racial identity. but i just gotta say, at a certain point the competition should only be between queens who have talent.

i'm rooting for sharon because when she first emerged back on ep1 she was wearing a FKNG WITCH HAT!!! worrrrrrrrk.

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Madame LaQueer gots to go, I'm also tired of her complaining about her feet.

Rooting for Sharon and Willam They got some fishy realness going on and I love it.

Fashionable Vampire

Go Team Sharon!
biggrin

4,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Xeno Incognito

Rooting for Sharon and Willam They got some fishy realness going on and I love it.

sharon? fishy? reaaalllyyyy??? willam's fishy, mayybee, but one of the things i love about sharon is that she ISN'T that fishy. the past winners have all gone that route (with the possible exception of raja, who i'd say is more ******** than anything) so i WANT someone who doesn't look like a woman but rather looks like a drag queen. or, more importantly, who doesn't necessarily *aim* to look like a woman (i'm thinking especially of tyra) but rather wants to spoof or trouble the whole man/woman dichotomy.

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Yogurto
Xeno Incognito

sharon? fishy? reaaalllyyyy??? willam's fishy, mayybee, but one of the things i love about sharon is that she ISN'T that fishy. the past winners have all gone that route (with the possible exception of raja, who i'd say is more ******** than anything) so i WANT someone who doesn't look like a woman but rather looks like a drag queen. or, more importantly, who doesn't necessarily *aim* to look like a woman (i'm thinking especially of tyra) but rather wants to spoof or trouble the whole man/woman dichotomy.

She can bring some banjee realness to the floor when she wants to (see: episode 2 runway) plus her voice is totally woman-y when she is in drag.

I admit fish isn't completely Sharon's thing but her horror drag is just spot on!

To your comment, I think Raven did a good job of that, which was why I was real pissed when they picked Tyra to win season 2, cause to me she was quite unpolished but she won for her fishyness.

zeromus1st's Sweetheart

Magical Prophet

13,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
Augh. So disappointed with this episode. Latrice and Sharon were the only ones who looked like they should be here this week.

Angelic Angel

11,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
madame laqueer should've been the on to sashay away, not the princess!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff