Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sasha_Warrior_Princess
The-MerDude
Red Dwarf was a great show. My favourite episode was the one where rimmer gets that holo-virus, goes insane and starts trying to kill everyone with a glove puppet. It was hilerious

Rimmer: So let me get this streight. You want to fly on a magic carpet, to the king of the potato people and plead with him for your freedom and you're telling me you're completly sane? I think that warrents 2 hours of WOO"
Lister: What's WOO?
Cat: You had to ask
Rimmer: With Out Oxygen. No oxygen for 2 hours. That'll teach you to be bread baskets.

Rimmer: What shall we do with them Mr Flibble? We can't possibly do that...who would clean up the mess?"
That was a really good episode of the show. That was in season 5 and called Quarantine. One of my favorites was the episode Better Than Life from season 2.

Season 2 had so many highlights. The appearance of Kryten, Better than Life, QUEEG.

Really great stuff there.
Some of my favourite episodes.

I'm absoluteley in agreement with Quarantine and insane Rimmer. Gugham suits hims. lol

Also the episodes
Marooned: Where Rimmer and Lister get stuck on an ice planet. Never ate potnoodle with quite the same enthusiam after that.
Polymorph:
Rimmer: 'I think we are straying from the most important business at hand, and that is what to call ourselves. My personal favorite, is the Committee for the Liberation and Integration of Terrifying Organisms, and their Rehabilitation Into Society. There is one drawback however, the abbreviation is Clitoris. '
Terrorform: Even Inner Rimmer hates Rimmer. twisted
Back to Reality: DWAYNE DIBBLY!!!!!!
Ooh, I don't even know where to begin...

The End - They're all dead, Dave...
Better Than Life - Rimmer can't come out ahead even in his own fantasies.
Ouroboros - Dave's convoluted lineage
Stoke Me A Clipper - All the Aces that ever were...
Tikka to Ride - Curry and JFK - what more could you want?
Confidence and Paranoia - particularly Craig Ferguson as Confidence.
Back to Reality - What's not to love about Duane Dibbley?
etc...

I must say, if they were trying to find a character as obnoxious as Rimmer in Kochanski, they certainly succeeded. Too bad for them that Chris Barrie was much better at playing nuanced characters than Chloe Annett.
I liked the episode where Ace Rimmer first met the crew of Red Dwarf. Complete and total opposite of poor Arnold Judas Rimmer.

"Smoke me a kipper......can you do THAT? I'll be back in time for breakfast."
I love that episode!
JWestphalia
I liked the episode where Ace Rimmer first met the crew of Red Dwarf. Complete and total opposite of poor Arnold Judas Rimmer.

"Smoke me a kipper......can you do THAT? I'll be back in time for breakfast."
Ace Rimmer!

...what a guy.
Sasha_Warrior_Princess
I've seen all eight seasons. Got them on DVD.

Man, I need them on DVD, I have them on VHS!!!
red dwarf is wonderful!! one of the things i grew up with <3 and I used to have a big crush on Lister XD brillaint writing! though i felt towards the end it got very tiresome and more sci-fi than comedy ='D early red dwarf is wonderful~ heart
I had a crush on Kachansky...one of my favorite eps was "Backwards"...another one was (I forget the title) when Cat, Rimmer, and Lister all enter the VR machine and destroy the virus that is infecting Kryten in a Western Style showdown.

Fan-freaking-tastic.
I love that show. My favorite episode is Rimmerworld. "How dare you address a norm using that face". Hilarious!
as a man who is speeding towards middle age i remember when the show was first air'd on bbc 2.lol it's one of those great british comedies that mixes black humour with a little sifi and alot of cliches. one of the best programs that will ever be no doubt..
TheFountain54
I had a crush on Kachansky...one of my favorite eps was "Backwards"...another one was (I forget the title) when Cat, Rimmer, and Lister all enter the VR machine and destroy the virus that is infecting Kryten in a Western Style showdown.

Fan-freaking-tastic.

I believe that was "Gunmen of the Apocalypse." I think that episode won some awards.

3,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
jacfu
Originally Lister was the last human alive. Arnold is just a hologram of the dead Arnold. Cat is an evolved cat and Kryten is an android. Arnold was created to keep Lister sane.

I love Red Dwarf. It's hilarious. However, I kinda stopped watching after Arnold left and Kachanski came in. Arnold's leaving just kinda ruined it for me.

The Rimmer song is one of the best songs ever!

fudge yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude! I love Red Dwarf!!!!!!
I love Red Dwarf, one of my favourite shows. I used to watch it all
the time. My favourite episode it always going to be Polymorph - gets me laughing every
time when Rimmer proposes to start C.L.I.T.O.R.I.S.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff