Welcome to Gaia! ::

Go to this here page, I made a Flibble thread in te Chatterbox xd
Sasha_Warrior_Princess
So are they showing this only in England or also in the United States?

England only so far, but I wouldn't be surprised if it got picked to be shown on BBC America or the Sci-Fi Channel (oh excuse me, they spell it "SyFy" now...) at some later date. There are a lot of Red Dwarf fans here in the US too, so I can't imagine they'd waste the opportunity to show it here.
I have never heard of this show, but I keep seeing people mention it on here. I'm going to have to check it out!

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
"With Out Oxygen. No oxygen for 2 hours. That'll teach you to be bread baskets."

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Seeing as how the new series has only just had it's premiere over here, it might take a little while to get to the states - but I'm sure it will. Now you know how er feel over here, having to wait for shows to come over to us! smile
I'm going to eat you little fishy..I'm going to eat you little fishy.... biggrin

5,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Wall Street 200
My friend said it was great, but I haven't gotten around to watching it yet.
Watched the rap up shows on Netflix and was a bit disappointed in how they ended it confused
I watched these to death when I was younger! Even now I find them difficult to watch as they feel so fresh in my mind.
Miss Doronjo
Sasha_Warrior_Princess
So are they showing this only in England or also in the United States?

England only so far, but I wouldn't be surprised if it got picked to be shown on BBC America or the Sci-Fi Channel (oh excuse me, they spell it "SyFy" now...) at some later date. There are a lot of Red Dwarf fans here in the US too, so I can't imagine they'd waste the opportunity to show it here.

Public Broadcasting System (PBS) will show it if there is enough demand for it. In the Washington/British Columbia area they aired Red Dwarf for about a year. Thats how I got hooked :p Other than that I'd just stick to the DVDs or online vids.
They aired it for longer than a yr, both my girls know the theme song by heart they went to sleep to it for so long. Now we own the DVD's and enjoy it all over again xd

Kethien Timir's Partner

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Someone I know continually recommends it to me, and by all I know of it, I should love it. Completely. But somehow I have never gotten myself to watch it. It's not that I don't see what makes it good, but every time I sit down with the intention of finally starting it.... I don't. D: WHYISTHIS. Maybe posting this openly will help guilt me into it. rofl
If you enjoy British comedy then you will love this. You should try it, it may grow on you biggrin My family has been watching it for over 6 yrs now and still love it.

High-functioning Loiterer

A lot of episodes are up on YouTube. I just started watching the show, and I just love it. S long, smegheads! biggrin

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • First step to fame 200
I used to watch it all the time when I was little. Saturday night was Red Dwarf night and my family stayed up to watch it on PBS. smile Good times.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff