One of the best comedies ever!
I love Chris Barrie as Rimmer Supoyb!!! heart
He does make a sexy Ace
I wish they would bring the show back on PBS
Love the show and yes
want to see the new one
"We couldn't possibly do that Mr Flibble...."

BEST. EPSIODE. EVER!

I watched a fair amount of season five at my friends house while holidaying there, and I absolutely adored it!
Though I did like the "Nodnol" episode xd

8,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
I love Tongue Tied. My husband and I sing it to each other.
Well on the plus side there making a Red Dwarf TV Movie that may air on BBC America.
red dwarf hellz yeah!
3nodding rofl 4laugh pirate
They have been talking about a movie for a few years now so not sure if the original actors would be in it which would be a shame.. crying
Actually, on the British channel, DAVE, there will be new Red Dwarf specials this weekend (Easter) in fact. All original cast as well. Cat looks almost exactly the same as he did back in the day, but that's probably because he was a professional dancer and that keeps a person in pretty good shape as they age. XD

Can't wait to see the new ones! Supposedly the story is that they finally get back to Earth.
Miss Doronjo
Actually, on the British channel, DAVE, there will be new Red Dwarf specials this weekend (Easter) in fact. All original cast as well. Cat looks almost exactly the same as he did back in the day, but that's probably because he was a professional dancer and that keeps a person in pretty good shape as they age. XD

Can't wait to see the new ones! Supposedly the story is that they finally get back to Earth.

well the first of the 3 episodes has been on and its dividing fans lol, I loved it and thought it was faithful to Red Dwarf even pocking fun of the enevitable annorach arguments that will come of it and its self.

My gf however hated it saying it was in no way Red Dwarf it was funny but just not faitful.

Its got alot of old referances back in there and in true British style some slightly dated CGI and a huge Rubber monster lol

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
I loved the rubber tenticle!!

LOL moments, but some unfunny moments as well, but then I watched older episodes on Dave afterwards, and found the same thing.
So are they showing this only in England or also in the United States?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff