Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thieving Scrounger

36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I'm going to go with yes. Ha ha ha... smeg.
Have you seen any of the smeg up tapes? They are awsome!!!!!!!!! rofl
I still have to watch the last season or two of Red Dwarf, but I don't think the later seasons were as good as the first ones.

I loved the way Kryten kept on trying to call Rimmer a smeghead. "Smeee ead" or something like that was all that ever came out. whee
He was able to say it once but then their memories were erased
Watching this show with my old roommate and one of my best friends, in a THC-stupor and through a billow of smoke, remains to this day one of my favorite times of my life. I had so, so, so much fun with this show, watching it and paling around in front of it. Every episode remains funny and awesome even now. Every single character has their moments and reasons to be adored. Some of the science fiction aspects and ideas are either extremely unique or obscure parodies of some of the greats (Larry Niven, Orson Scott Card, Phil K. d**k)
This is a must see for any sit-com fan, sci-fi fan or lover of British comedy.
I totally agree that this is a must see for any sci fi lover. It can usually be found on PBS. biggrin
My favorite was always Rimmer. There's something so pathetically lovable (lovably pathetic?) about the man that even when he was at his most asinine, you kind of hoped he won.... and then hated him all the more when he did and was a total douche nozzle. That and the sheer number of nicknames he accumulated was staggering, as well as his wonderful interaction with his crewmates.

Rimmer: I'm a 'smee hee...?'
Kryten: Yes, sir! And a big one, at that!

T3h bestest. For real real, not for play play.

Rainbow Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pieversity 200
Quote:
My favorite was always Rimmer. There's something so pathetically lovable (lovably pathetic?) about the man that even when he was at his most asinine, you kind of hoped he won.... and then hated him all the more when he did and was a total douche nozzle. That and the sheer number of nicknames he accumulated was staggering, as well as his wonderful interaction with his crewmates.

Rimmer: I'm a 'smee hee...?'
Kryten: Yes, sir! And a big one, at that!

Hells yeah Skibi! I adore Rimmer... though I season 8 sucked. My fav season has to be 5... Holoship, Quarantine and Deamons & Angels are splendiferous Rimmer episodes.

Rimmer: So... let me get this straight. You want to fly on a magic carpet, to see the king of the potato people and plead with him for your freedom, and you're telling me you're completely sane?

Rimmer Love!
Mr. Fribbles is very cross.
I love the Episode Justice where Rimmer gets sentenced to 1167 counts of murder in the second degree. If you set something on fire you catch fire as he shows Lister......... rofl
They were suppose to be making a movie but never heard any more about it. sad
Etrigan1985
Mr. Fribbles is very cross.

Oh dear...Mr Flibble would be very cross, to see you misspell his name.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hygienic Member

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Aaah I haven't seen Red Dwarf in so long, I pretty much grew up on it.

I think one of my favourite moments is when Rimmer, Lister and Cat are trying to escape from the re-made Red Dwarf that they've been imprisoned in and end up escaping dressed up as Duane Dibbley, it's when the Skutters appear with false teeth and wigs on.

I love the Skutters.
jacfu
swim_this_way
'If you're in trouble, he will save the day
He's brave and he's fearless, come what may
Without him, the mission would go astray
He's Arnold, Arnold, Arnold Rimmer'

Red Dwarf was possibly the best thing ever shown on BBC2, I'd love it if the repeated it xd

He's also a fantastic swimmer!

I am also partial to the Cat. Whenever I eat fish I sing, "I'm going to eat you little fishies."

One of my favorite episodes ever was the reverse episode when everything they did was done backwards. That episode was hilarious.

HAHA! I love the cat. Whenever someone asks what I'm doing I say "Investigating this, investigating that; general investigation"
LauralV
jacfu
swim_this_way
'If you're in trouble, he will save the day
He's brave and he's fearless, come what may
Without him, the mission would go astray
He's Arnold, Arnold, Arnold Rimmer'

Red Dwarf was possibly the best thing ever shown on BBC2, I'd love it if the repeated it xd

He's also a fantastic swimmer!

I am also partial to the Cat. Whenever I eat fish I sing, "I'm going to eat you little fishies."

One of my favorite episodes ever was the reverse episode when everything they did was done backwards. That episode was hilarious.

HAHA! I love the cat. Whenever someone asks what I'm doing I say "Investigating this, investigating that; general investigation"

Fantastic! Whenever my kitten is walking around the house looking at things, that is the first thing I think of. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff