Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Survivor

6,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • First step to fame 200
NaokoTaco
Entry#1
My New Years Resolution is to lose 5 lbs by the end of the school year, Hopefully I can do this since Co-ed Volleyball is coming up in the Spring ^-^

Momma Bee 88's Husband

Username: KoreanMina

Entry Number:: 1

My New Year's resolution for 2013: To stand up for myself more! I'm not even all that kind, but I can't stand disappointing others and letting them down when it counts. But I'm not a doormat, and I have my own business to take care of, so it's time to stand up and make sure that I'm not being led around by the bit like some kind of pack animal for the sake of someone else's convenience.

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Consulting Time Lord
Entry #1
My resolution is to get into my top college and graduate high school on the honor roll!

Tipsy Genius

Username: Alys_Pickles
Entry: #1
Resolution:
I know this is partially cliche, but I would like to eat healthier. I am just so sick of greasy foods holding me back, even if they do taste good (curse you fast food joints!). I have already started eating healthier gradually, this is a big lifestyle change but I know that I can do it.

Fashionable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Username: JoJo8848
Entry #1
My New Year's resolution is to become first chair in my section in band class. This is important to me because the current section leader beat me by only one point on the test. I really want to show that I have improved.

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
* Username: GriffinFire
* Entry #3
* It's cliché, but I'd like to exercise more, get more healthy. Weight loss? Meh. If that happens as a side effect, I'm surely not going to complain, but that's not my goal. I believe in health at every size.

Magical Recycler

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
* Lochinvar
* Entry #3
* My main resolution for this year is to come up with a budget that will help me semi-retire at my teaching career in 3.5 years. By that I mean working half-time teaching so I can enjoy life: travel, make art, buy/sell antiques. heart

8,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Heckler 50
username-faige_15 Entry-#1 I resolve to be a better person and treat my mom better and respect her more since she deserves it cause she raised me and my sis by herself and all i did for the last 2 yrs b4 i moved out was be so hurtful to her and treat her badly and she is still there for me and sacrifices so much for me.thats my resolve is to make it up to her and show her she is the best mom ever heart

Magnetic Nerd

9,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Inquisitor 200
* Username: monkey_nana91
* Entry #1
* My Resolution for 2013 is to lose almost 15-20lbs.in time for my best friends weedding in Oct this fall 4laugh
* Username: brb guys
* Entry # 1
* New Year resolution: to get over my ex that I've been trying to get over for over 4 months and move on w/ life crying

Inquisitor

Username: iiRosalind
Entry #: 2
My New Year's Resolution: Another one of mine is to keep trying to graduate. I'm trying for a year early, I almost have it.

Smitten Loverboy

8,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Username: Loki-Neko-Igirisu
Entry number: 1 (January 1st 2013)
Resolution: To make more friends. I am getting a little tired of being 'forever alone' . This winter break was kinda lonely so to make more friends would be a really good start to becoming a more socially intact person.

Hilarious Genius

6,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
Tksizzle
Entry # 1
My new years resolution is to play and become good at soccer, because i used to play it and i love it! biggrin

Anxious Bibliophile

17,690 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Invisibility 100
* Username Demonicsis
* Entry #1436
* My new years resolution is to reach my target weight of 175 this last year I've been steadily losing weight with encouragement from my family and coach i know i will make it to this goal <3

Tipsy Genius

Username: Alys_Pickles
Entry: #2
Resolution:
I would like to be happier. Maybe occasionally indulge in buying things for myself, or not putting up with people who bring me down.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff