Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy New Years everyone!!! For my resolution, I want to become more open and not to be as shy like I have been in the past!!!

Witty Fatcat

* Fighting Humanity
* Entry #1
* I'm gluten intolerant, so my resolution for the new year is to not be tempted by the wonders of pizza and other foods in which I should not be eating and go an entire year without (knowingly) eating gluten.

Friendly Werewolf

7,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
Username: Beth Sparkle
Entry 1
My New Years Resolution is to bring happiness to the ones that I love and see them smile more this year than they did last year and to hopefully finish the book that I'm working on.
my new years resolution is to become a better student in college and make my dad proud and able to brag about me to his friends agen

Seeker

* Username: brutallica
* Entry #1
* My New Year's resolution for 2013 is to overcome my lazyness and decide what to do with my life.

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Swap Meet 100
Username: sexualeyelashes
(It's a joke between me and a friend, don't ask, because you don't wanna know)
Entry #1

My new year's resolution is to stop thinking horrible things about myself. I have body dysmorphia, so this happens a lot more often than is healthy, and I know it makes the people around me upset when i say things of that nature, so I want to try and stop thinking that way, or at least stop vocalizing it to the people who care about me.

Anxious Cleric

8,100 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Username: Reloss
Entry #1
I'd like to work on drawing more. I improved on this last year, but I still get distracted by other things easily. This is important to me because I need to improve.
Username: SuicideKayleigh
Entry #2
My New Year's resolution for 2013 is to get into a really good college and major in Accounting/Banking biggrin

Friendly Vampire

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
*Username: mattysbabigirl-2012
* Entry #1
* My 2013 new years resoloution is to finish high school, so i can get a job and be a better mother to my Daughter heart

Noob

* Username: Abinie
* Entry #1
* My New Years Resolution is to try and find more activities to participate in. It is important to me because I usually have much free time on my hands, and my parents always complain about I don't get out the house much. It will also help with my case of extreme boredom. I plan to participate in 5 or more activities before the end of 2013.

Dedicated Bibliophile

10,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
- Username : Yamasaki Ikki

- Entry : #1

- Finish the plot of a game project, review the background story that already has a few dozen pages and finish my high school and courses to finally enter the college to be a Game Designer. And play a lot this year is a good thing too. sweatdrop

Human Blob

*Username: Myillow
*Entry #: 2
*I hope that this year, I can improve my art more than I did last year!

Feline Lunatic

55,190 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Citizen 200
* Username: Soul of Kyr
* Entry #: 1
* New Year Resolution: I resolve to get back to how I used to be .... My health is bad and I spent most of last year having surgeries and such to at least fix one of the worst problems....so I just wish to get back at least some of how I used to be, before my Endometrial Hyperplasia got so bad. This means losing some weight(from the Depo), walking at least a mile or two, etc.

Shirtless Carpenter

Username: Fighting Physics
Entry 1
My New Year's resolution is to cut back on my drinking. I'm not a very pleasant drunk and alcohol is too darn expensive. :T

Lonely Cat

Username: Nano Rain
Entry # 1
My new years resolution is to be able to finish the novel I'm currently writing. There's two... Sorta three reason's why this is important to me. The first is that I'm writing it for a school credit, the second is that quit half way through so I can actually make it to the end and be proud of it. The third is for my grandpa. He supports my writing so very much, and I want to finish so he can read it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff